33 Columbia vs lincoln 36 final

DisabledAccount

Just now, Bamarod said:

Columbia winning with 2:33 left. Big plays or a steady drive by Lincoln to steal win? 

We had them stopped and they made big plays to take lead with a minute left

Columbia drove into field goal range in last minute then had snap over holders head on a kick that would have sent it into overtime 

3 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Columbia drove into field goal range in last minute then had snap over holders head on a kick that would have sent it into overtime 

Definitely sounds like a a heart-breaker. Sorry man.

5 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Sorry about the loss Columbia. Bad way to end your season. I have to believe you are better than Lincoln. But it was just one of those nights. Cheer up!

Just now, DarterBlue2 said:

Sorry about the loss Columbia. Bad way to end your season. I have to believe you are better than Lincoln. But it was just one of those nights. Cheer up!

I have no doubt we were better team but we didn't do what we have to do

On plus side with Derrick Jones graduating we have a good shot to reclaim district next year with a solid returning unit next year 

23 minutes ago, badbird said:

Columbia is always better than the team they lose to.  

Between you and Nolebull busting ColumbiaFan's a$$ its " cruel and unusual punishment."  The young guy lives for his Tigers. Lighten up you cynical old ba$tard$. You once loved too :)  

40 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

Columbia needs to start off with International School of Broward first!!!

Or maybe Wharton 

We would beat them like a drum 

Fyi Suwannee put a running clock on isb 2 Years ago and isb no better now than then

We drubbed Suwannee like a bad habit, our jv team would handle isb

36 minutes ago, Golincolntrojans said:

Lincoln was the better team.  Just look at which team is on the second round. Have a nice offseason Columbia Fan.  Lots of time to work on your excuses. 

Funny how i didn't see no Lincoln fans on here when we owned Gene Cox stadium past few years 

And try not to embarrass yourself next week 

Maybe if you lucky you all will lose by less than 37 points 

31 minutes ago, ExplorerHomer said:

Nice of you to go through all the trouble to create an account just to gloat AFTER a win. Leave the kid alone.

So true 

I didn't see any Lincoln fans joining when we beat them twice in 2015 or in OT last year or when they entered playoffs at 4-6

I bet the guy never would have came on if they lost

Hey I've been a Lincoln fan since you were in kindergarten.  I'd salute you for your team's good season but am tired of your "Columbia is the greatest" baloney week after week.  We aren't having a good stretch in the past 3 or 4 years but at least we aren't telling the world we are better than the teams we lose to.  Columbia is a decent team who was upset by another team that outdid them when it counted.  You can mock us all you want but fact is Columbia is done.  Sit back and enjoy the playoffs and be thankful for your team's success rather than insulting the team that knocked you out. 

4 hours ago, Golincolntrojans said:

Hey I've been a Lincoln fan since you were in kindergarten.  I'd salute you for your team's good season but am tired of your "Columbia is the greatest" baloney week after week.  We aren't having a good stretch in the past 3 or 4 years but at least we aren't telling the world we are better than the teams we lose to.  Columbia is a decent team who was upset by another team that outdid them when it counted.  You can mock us all you want but fact is Columbia is done.  Sit back and enjoy the playoffs and be thankful for your team's success rather than insulting the team that knocked you out. 

He did madison county the same way.  He will probably still have Columbia ahead of madison in his poll.

2 hours ago, M&S said:

He did madison county the same way.  He will probably still have Columbia ahead of madison in his poll.

No what happened was the same that happened after this game 

You Madison guys were in the bushes hiding and didn't come out until after you won

I've been here every day of offseason and i don't disappear after a loss

My point is this person only joined bc Lincoln won but never joined during the year 

@Golincolntrojans

Did you just find this board or are you one of the hundreds who read the board all the time in what we like to call "lurk mode"

I am a long time lurker.  Occasional poster.  I didn't just find this board.  Just because I don't post on every thread here doesn't make me a bad fan.  I lurked thru all of the badmouthing that madison took all year here because I wasn't looking for a fight.

Columbia, you are a good dude.  You love your school and rep them well.  All of our schools need more fans like you.  You are guilty of being a homer but there is nothing wrong with that.  Truce?