KRUNK'S REFLETTIONS: Gentlemen......

STILL KRUNK

I stand by everything I have said to you for the last 2 weeks and to the FHSAA for the last 2 months.  Qustions/Concerns?

Hats off to Andy Johnson of Boone HS - WELL PLAYED MY FRIEND! Perfect scheduling, perfect seeding, perfect result.  Coach Johnson is a good friend and excellent ball Coach and played this season perfectly to the numbers. Hats off! You deserve it.

Dawg, Thoughts?

Dan of Daytona, question about my doubts of District 1? District 3 won by over the average of one of the primary goals of the point system - less blowouts, test study was 31......Wekiva and Apopka when by well over average of that. The Idea of stronger districts, also a reason for the playoff change, Totally NOT following that intention here.

OH but wait there is a district runner up in between those 2 teams, wait a team that BEAT one of those teams and lost to the District champ by 7 points with the ball driving to tie.

YES West Orange 6-4 with 3/4 Cat 1 games is better than an entire District decided on the only Cat 1 game played was the contest between the 2 of them.

West Orange, yes, yes, any of you that know me know I don't whine, I'll take my lickin'......but when you start screwing kids opportunities I tend to speak up, because, well, we are the adults.

West Orange won on Thurs to a good Lyman team, who could have given 1 or 2 a run tonight. West Orange put up 70 and held the Greyhounds to 32.......

oh but Olympia, yeah, shoulda, but don't let that score fool you 8 of their players were gone for tonight's game, removed since we have played them, one being a Power 5 RB.

YOUR NUMBERS TELL YOU ANY OF THAT?

And you got the best 8?

Get out of the way and let the kids play.

this season.

On 11/10/2017 at 11:44 PM, STILL KRUNK said:

I stand by everything I have said to you for the last 2 weeks and to the FHSAA for the last 2 months.  Qustions/Concerns?

Hats off to Andy Johnson of Boone HS - WELL PLAYED MY FRIEND! Perfect scheduling, perfect seeding, perfect result.  Coach Johnson is a good friend and excellent ball Coach and played this season perfectly to the numbers. Hats off! You deserve it.

Dawg, Thoughts?

Dan of Daytona, question about my doubts of District 1? District 3 won by over the average of one of the primary goals of the point system - less blowouts, test study was 31......Wekiva and Apopka when by well over average of that. The Idea of stronger districts, also a reason for the playoff change, Totally NOT following that intention here.

OH but wait there is a district runner up in between those 2 teams, wait a team that BEAT one of those teams and lost to the District champ by 7 points with the ball driving to tie.

YES West Orange 6-4 with 3/4 Cat 1 games is better than an entire District decided on the only Cat 1 game played was the contest between the 2 of them.

West Orange, yes, yes, any of you that know me know I don't whine, I'll take my lickin'......but when you start screwing kids opportunities I tend to speak up, because, well, we are the adults.

West Orange won on Thurs to a good Lyman team, who could have given 1 or 2 a run tonight. West Orange put up 70 and held the Greyhounds to 32.......

oh but Olympia, yeah, shoulda, but don't let that score fool you 8 of their players were gone for tonight's game, removed since we have played them, one being a Power 5 RB.

YOUR NUMBERS TELL YOU ANY OF THAT?

And you got the best 8?

Get out of the way and let the kids play.

this season.

absolutely.  Coach Johnson is a good dude.  He finally got rid of the problems and is taking care of business on the offensive side to compliment the defense.  before his coordinators(sometimes himself) 1 side was always holding them back.  but he finally got it figured out.    

great schedule and to be the runner up to a good WP team, with some of the best transfers not at jones, Boone deserved to get in and play a really good FPC team.

round 2 will be alot of fun for Coach and the Braves!

Just now, Pipe Dreams said:

Crazy that all those transfers at Jones HS lost in a round one game.

Had Jones stayed in 4a, they would have had a chance. To win a title out of Central Florida you have to be in the right class at the right time. 5A was always going to be one of the two most competitive classes and they drew the second or third toughest team in the first round.