Port St.Joe vs Blountstown

Panhandle Jet

7 minutes ago, TigerRed said:

BLOUNTSTOWN 17

Port. St. Joe.         7

Hoping for a good GAME and for  the ref's to keep the laundry in their pockets 

That score wouldn't surprise me.  I have a feeling whoever wins will be by more than on score.  Do you know which officials are calling the game.

I've coached most of these kids from the time that they were 6 years old until they were old enough to play middle school ball I even put a team together with a few of St Joe's Boys on it and played in The Brick House classic a few years ago. I'm going to hate to see this group of boys on both sides go.

13 minutes ago, TigerRed said:

I've coached most of these kids from the time that they were 6 years old until they were old enough to play middle school ball I even put a team together with a few of St Joe's Boys on it and played in The Brick House classic a few years ago. I'm going to hate to see this group of boys on both sides go.

My son graduates this year and I have to agree last year's class and this year's class have been some of the best young men I have ever known.  I haven't spent time with the blountstown kids but from afar they look like good respectable young men

Per Richard Burton @ FLFB records

MOAR

Friday will be the 72nd meeting between Blountstown and Port St. Joe since 1950. The Tigers hold a 37-32-2 edge in the series during that span. Obviously, the series goes back further and the goal is to get that in the book.

75% of games decided by a touchdown or less