Im done

DisabledAccount

Call down future democrat. 

No one is criticizing you for supporting your team. Just like no one has criticized Dillard Fan for supporting his Panthers! 

Its all about honesty. You have to be honest. If Columbia is 12-0 and smashing people I can completely understand you bragging about how bad ass they are and how they are taking names. 

But this team got trashed by a team who lost in the 1st round. A 1A team. Another who lost in the 1st round. And a dumpster fire Lincoln team. 

Nothing about that resume screams quality. It's ok to like your team, but be honest. 2017 wasn't a good year and they weren't that good of a team 

lol nolebull can be an ass and  you still need to make picks for this week because he is whooping your ass.  I'm for one am just messing with you.  You are a Columbia homer and that's a good thing.  When you get older you will see things different and that isn't always a good thing but you will have more life experiences to draw on.

3 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

No one is criticizing you for supporting your team. Just like no one has criticized Dillard Fan for supporting his Panthers! 

Its all about honesty. You have to be honest. If Columbia is 12-0 and smashing people I can completely understand you bragging about how bad ass they are and how they are taking names. 

But this team got trashed by a team who lost in the 1st round. A 1A team. Another who lost in the 1st round. And a dumpster fire Lincoln team. 

Nothing about that resume screams quality. It's ok to like your team, but be honest. 2017 wasn't a good year and they weren't that good of a team 

Lincoln just jumped up to #15 in his state rankings

1 hour ago, nolebull813 said:

You mean like Viera?:D

1 hour ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Appartley i get criticized for actually supporting my team so I'm done talking about football for the remainder of the school year 

I'll stick to talking about our other sports who have a season to begin 

I'll be on off topic section if anyone interested 

Just jump on the Viera bandwagon. WE don't have that Columbia tradition so plenty of room. Will be filling up quick so jump on while we have room! Columbia had a solid run, nothing to be embarrassed about. I haven't been this excited for a team since my Merritt Island Mustangs went back to state in 85? ish.  Viera coaching staff has really done an incredible job developing talent.  

29 minutes ago, Golincolntrojans said:

We are still playing. Columbia isn't. Enough said.

you took 5 times at Gene Cox since 2013 to finally get a win

And FYI your fan support was a embarresment 

We brought more fans from road then you all did for a home game 

What's a matter, the county fair more interesting to your fan base then Lincoln these days? 

43 minutes ago, Golincolntrojans said:

We are still playing. Columbia isn't. Enough said.

Since we rebooted the series in 2013 Columbia is 4-2 over Lincoln with a average margin of victory of 16.75 points 

All 4 wins at Gene Cox Stadium 

Lincoln is 2-4 with a win margin average of 3 points

Brag about 1 win all you want but don't act like you still are a powerhouse like your early 00s teams, you all are a shell of your powerhouse days 

6 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

I'm met calm down. Sorry 

It means he reminds me of a safe space needing, gender neutral bathroom using, diversity sensitivity training passing democrat. LMAO!!!!

https://floridahsfootball.com/forums/index.php?/topic/1361-rules-of-the-forum/

Read rule 6 for future reference 

Don't take it to heart Columbia. Most people on this forum think you do a great job. You are obviously a dedicated supporter of your team which is a very good thing and you do have a wealth of useful information to share. I just wish a couple of these people would be as dedicated about their team as they are about finding something to criticize regarding the support you give to your team. Yes, you may be a little over the top at times. However, it's never bothered me and don't see why it bothers some others. Please, keep posting as most of us read what you post. :)

1 hour ago, nolebull813 said:

I'm met calm down. Sorry 

It means he reminds me of a safe space needing, gender neutral bathroom using, diversity sensitivity training passing democrat. LMAO!!!!

Ok, Glad you clarified. Not sure how simply being a democrat is actually an insult. 

Just make sure you're not being a needling, beat-a-guy-when-he's-already-down, republican in the mean time. 

Not a good look for anybody. NLMAO.