Where the North Central Florida Basketball Guys On Board???

blackmagic

3 minutes ago, blackmagic said:

Trying to get a little basketball chatter going. How do some of your teams look this year?

I'm not sure how Columbia is yet but i hope to find out 

I'll try to stream a few of the games and have them on here so you can check it out :)

Biggest question this year is can we finally beat out ghs and make first playoff appearance since 2013

15 minutes ago, Bamarod said:

Once the football season is over, Viera will have their best Varsity squad ever. I know that history only goes back 12 years, but we are really excited about this team! Young also, only two seniors on roster.

Do you all play in any major tournaments (or at least statewide tourneys)

If so let me know how you all do in those 

Tourneys are best ways to see the most teams at once 

Ik we play Hitchcock every year in basketball and while technically off-topic ik softball usually plays in Kissimmee klassic which one of most well known tournaments in Florida so if they go down There I'll be interested how they do

Sorry for getting off-topic lol

Point is these tourneys are definitely worth covering bc you can see so many teams at once 

13 minutes ago, blackmagic said:

Hawthorne should make another run at a State Championship this year. Hopefully this year we can get over the hump. Last year we played our worst game of the year in Lakeland during the final four. Returned a lot of production from last year. I am real excited about this season. 

Did Columbia play Hawthorne last year at Hitchcock?

• 3 weeks later...