Manatee vs. The U-School

Guest Gridiron5

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

i disagree i believe u school will win this one in a high scoring affair 45-42 there's no school down the scretch that can pose more of a threat to manatee other than st thomas

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

Remember Manatee is in 8A now not 7A...won't even see St. Thomas Aquinas at all for the next two years.

your absoultely right i forgot the district changed last season but i still stick to what i said though i believe will be the toughest test of this year and the playoffs.

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

Manatee by 17 here

BY 17 WHOA.! I WOULDNT BE SUPRISED IN THE HURRICANES WIN BUT BY 17I WILL GIVE MORE RESPECT TO U SCHOOL THEN THAT DONT LIKE EM BECAUSE THEY RECRUIT HEAVILY BUT I'M GOING TO STGICK WITH MY PICK 45-42 U SCHOOL

This is a toss up for me. I've often said this about University school and I'm sticking to it which is they haven't played anybody in my opinion. As for Manatee they in 8A now, so if Miramar gets far enough which I'm predicting they are those 2 schools will meet. But see here's where it would become interesting which is Manatee loosing to University school then it gives me hope in Miramar since Manatee has dismantled every school this year. So I don't know who's going to win this game.

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

This is a toss up for me. I've often said this about University school and I'm sticking to it which is they haven't played anybody in my opinion. As for Manatee they in 8A now, so if Miramar gets far enough which I'm predicting they are those 2 schools will meet. But see here's where it would become interesting which is Manatee loosing to University school then it gives me hope in Miramar since Manatee has dismantled every school this year. So I don't know who's going to win this game.

i feel you but you also have to put in consideration miramar is not U SCHOOL so even if u school does win by blowout witch i HIGHLY DOUBT.! or in a close win dose not mean miramar is going to beat them lets not forget this same miramar team went to breadton and got blew out on national t.v but can miramar beat manatee?? of course no team is unbeatable regradless of their record or what they did previously so i guess we will see.But i do see U SCHOOL winning this game but wouldnt b suprised if the hurricanes pulled it out at home.

Exactly my point now if Miramar hadn't played Manatee last year or won against them then I'd have a little bit more confidence which is why I kind of want University School to loose. Miramar still they my school and I'm riding with them to the end; not to mention if University School ever plays Miramar I think they'll loose and when they play Central this year they gone loose.

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

Exactly my point now if Miramar hadn't played Manatee last year or won against them then I'd have a little bit more confidence which is why I kind of want University School to loose. Miramar still they my school and I'm riding with them to the end; not to mention if University School ever plays Miramar I think they'll loose and when they play Central this year they gone loose.

I DONT KNOW ABOUT THAT NOW DO ANY OF THOSE SCHOOLS HAVE A SHOT TO TAKE DOEN U SCHOOL?? YEA BUT I BELIEVE YOU GUYS ARE REALLY UNDERESTIMATING THE SUNS AS MUCH AS I DON'T LIKE THEM THERE THE REAL DEAL I HERE ALOT OF PEOPLE SAY "OH THE SCHEDULE" THEY HAVENT PLAYED ANYONE YOU CAN MAKE THAT CASE FOR ALOT OF THESE "STATE CONTENDERS" LOOK AT MIRAMAR BEFORE THIS YEAR THERE ONLY TUFF GAME WAS VS ST THOMAS WHO WOULD HAVE KNOWN FLANAGAN WOULD RE EMERGE AND BE A THREAT BUT MIRAMAR HAVENT PLAYED ANYBODY...YET.! PLANTATION HAVENT PLAYED ANYBODY..YET! THERE ONLY TUFF GAME SO FAR THERE LOST YOU CANT HELP WHOSE PUT ON YOUR SCHEDULE

Guest RocketFuel

I DONT KNOW ABOUT THAT NOW DO ANY OF THOSE SCHOOLS HAVE A SHOT TO TAKE DOEN U SCHOOL?? YEA BUT I BELIEVE YOU GUYS ARE REALLY UNDERESTIMATING THE SUNS AS MUCH AS I DON'T LIKE THEM THERE THE REAL DEAL I HERE ALOT OF PEOPLE SAY "OH THE SCHEDULE" THEY HAVENT PLAYED ANYONE YOU CAN MAKE THAT CASE FOR ALOT OF THESE "STATE CONTENDERS" LOOK AT MIRAMAR BEFORE THIS YEAR THERE ONLY TUFF GAME WAS VS ST THOMAS WHO WOULD HAVE KNOWN FLANAGAN WOULD RE EMERGE AND BE A THREAT BUT MIRAMAR HAVENT PLAYED ANYBODY...YET.! PLANTATION HAVENT PLAYED ANYBODY..YET! THERE ONLY TUFF GAME SO FAR THERE LOST YOU CANT HELP WHOSE PUT ON YOUR SCHEDULE

how silly can you be. Miramar has enough talent to beat the USchool. This a joke. Miramar's ranked 3rd in 8A behind Apopka, and Manatee. Miramar only lost season to Manatee because of that late flag in the 3rd Qtr. Plantation played no one, but beat that same Dillard team 33-7 or whatever it was. go find out the last 2 times Dillard played Miramar. If that's the case then STA played no one then. FOH. Hallandale shoulda won that game so my Rockets can play Dillard, but it don't matter, and stop talking about the Duck school. Miramar or Aquinas will be ranked 1 in Broward at end of the season. I only need to explain myself to Gridiron, or Josh. Just funny LOL !!!

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

how silly can you be. Miramar has enough talent to beat the USchool. This a joke. Miramar's ranked 3rd in 8A behind Apopka, and Manatee. Miramar only lost season to Manatee because of that late flag in the 3rd Qtr. Plantation played no one, but beat that same Dillard team 33-7 or whatever it was. go find out the last 2 times Dillard played Miramar. If that's the case then STA played no one then. FOH. Hallandale shoulda won that game so my Rockets can play Dillard, but it don't matter, and stop talking about the Duck school. Miramar or Aquinas will be ranked 1 in Broward at end of the season. I only need to explain myself to Gridiron, or Josh. Just funny LOL !!!

Bra what are you talking about no one ever said that miramar couldnt take down u school if you read the whole thread you would have seen that.And you said miramar lost to manatee because of the flag in the 3rd q.t dats a lie i was at the game miramar was trailing by double digits before halftime. And as far as st thomas they have played someone they played a declining but still tough northwestern team they went on the road to play nationally ranked john curtis etc so they have never said they didnt.As far as plantation they havent played anyone other then us there schedule have been sweet sweet like i said you cant help who is on your schedule though.And hallandale they just got beat by a better team thats why were 5-0 in district but i do look foward seeing you guys in the 2nd round if we do what were post to vs carol city if things stay the way they are.