DILLARD PANTHERS VS CAROL CITY CHIEFS

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

ALRIGHT FOOTBALL FANS I KNOW ITS A LITTLE EARLY BUT YOU CANT IGNORE THE FACT THAT AS THE WAY THINGS STAND RIGHT NOW DILLARD AND CAROL CITY IS ON A COLLISON COURSE TO MEET IN THE FIRST ROUND WITH BOTH TEAMS AT 5-2 THIS WILL BE 1 OF THE BEST FIRST ROUND GAMES THIS YEAR WITH THE WIN OVER HALLANDALE DILLARD CAN CALL THEMSELVES DISTRICT CHAMPS THIS FRIDAY WITH A WIN AT HOME VS SUNCOAST WITCH WILL BE THE PANTHERS SIX STRAIGHT VICTORY WHERE AS CAROL CITY HAS MIAMI CENTRAL THIS WEEK EVEN IF THEY LOSE THAT GAME THEY CAN STILL CLINCH A PLAYOFF BIRTH NEXT WEEK WITCH WILL MAKE THEM DISTRICT RUNNER UP...SO WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK OF THE MATCHUP 2 VERY GOOD B'S TRAYON GRAY AND LEE MARTIN 2 GOOD DEFENSES I'M EXCITED JUST THINKING ABOUT IT AND THE BEST PART ABOUT IT IT WILL BE AT OTIS GRAY MEMORIAL STADIUM TALK ABOUT STANDING ROOM ONLY GAME PROABLY WILL GET SOLD OUT.

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

Not so fast..... Carol City needs to play Central and Norland 1st before any conclusions are drawn and I say this because Carol City screwed up last year resulting in Northwestern slipping in the playoffs.

i know thats why i said if things stay the way there are like i was saying carol city is more likely to lose tomorow night and being that miami central has already clinched a playoff spot that would make them district champions where as carol city can still clinch district runner up next week as far as norland there 2-5 and staring elimination dead in the face all i'm saying both teams 5-2 in each district its looking more and more likeable.

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

DHS_PANTHERS Oh okay got you. Let's say they do meet you don't think Dillard could try and get Lockhart stadium. Carol City is one one of those schools with a good alumni base and like Central or back in Northwestern winning days they people traveled and Carol City people will as

NAAA BECAUSE LOCKHART IS BEING TURNED INTO A WATER PARK EVEN THE BIGGEST GAME OF THE YEAR "SOUL BOWL" IS BEING PLAYED AT ELY THIS YEAR BECAUSE THERE THE HOME TEAM ...AND SOUL BOWL IS USUALLY AT LOCKHART BECAUSE ITS USUALLY 30,000+ AT THE GAME BUT DILLARD IDK IF YOU HAVE SEEN OUR FOOTBALL FIELD BUT OUR HOME SIDE HOLD 15,000+ AND THE AWAY SIDE HOLDS A DECENT AMOUNT TO PLUS THEY ADD EXTRA BLEACHERS SO TRUST ME IT WILL BE ENOUGH ROOM THATS WHY YOU HERE STANDING ROOM ONLY I SEE BOTH SIDES STANDING LOL THE GAME WILL BE JUST THAT PACKED I'M HYPED JUST THINKING ABOUT THE MATCHUP

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

Oh okay I see and who you trying to fool lol..... Ely and Dillard has never had that many people to a soul game at least not documented 

UMM YES THEY HAVE DATED BACK IN THE 80'S AND 90'S YOU CANT TELL A REAL PANTHER WHO KNOW...AND IT IS DOCUMENTED IT HAS BEEN TIMES THE WHOLE LOCKHART WAS PACKED NO WHERE TO SIT THE LINE TO GET IN LOCKHART WAS ON SUNRISE AND 31ST I 95 ALL BACKED I HAVE SEEN AND RECORDED IT ALL...NO DISRESPECT BUT STICK TO THE MIRAMAR STATS BECAUSE WEN IT COMES TO DILLARD I GOT THIS.

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

So if I type that in about Dillard and Ely it's gone come up because if you do that for Jackson and Northwestern things come up. I have never heard that amount for that game

BECAUSE YOUR NOT FROM BROWARD SO HY WOULD YOU HERE ANYTHING ABOUT BROWARD YOUR NOT EVEN FAMILIAR WITH SOUL BOWL TRY ACTUALLY COMING TO 1 AND YOU WOULD SEE FOR YOUR SELF BUT LOOK I'M NOT LIVING IN THE PAST IM CONCENTRATED ON SOUL BOWL WITCH WILL BE HUGE THIS WEEK AND THE 1ST ROUND OF THE PLAYOFFS AND I'M SURE YOU IS 2 WITH YOUR PATRIOTS.

Guest RocketFuel

UMM YES THEY HAVE DATED BACK IN THE 80'S AND 90'S YOU CANT TELL A REAL PANTHER WHO KNOW...AND IT IS DOCUMENTED IT HAS BEEN TIMES THE WHOLE LOCKHART WAS PACKED NO WHERE TO SIT THE LINE TO GET IN LOCKHART WAS ON SUNRISE AND 31ST I 95 ALL BACKED I HAVE SEEN AND RECORDED IT ALL...NO DISRESPECT BUT STICK TO THE MIRAMAR STATS BECAUSE WEN IT COMES TO DILLARD I GOT THIS.

LOL- Please, Northwestern-Jackson had a bigger attendance, and always had a bigger one then Dillard-Ely, and none of those games were sellouts last season. Lockhart is the "Soup Bowl" anyway, If Dillard play them Rockets at Dillard, it'll be a "sell-out for your team, but it'll just be like any other game for Central besides a Dade rival 

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

LOL- Please, Northwestern-Jackson had a bigger attendance, and always had a bigger one then Dillard-Ely, and none of those games were sellouts last season. Lockhart is the "Soup Bowl" anyway, If Dillard play them Rockets at Dillard, it'll be a "sell-out for your team, but it'll just be like any other game for Central besides a Dade rival 

ok bro but were not playing central yall will be playing hallandale or boynton at traz powel and as far as northwestern jackson having bigger attendence no one ever said they didnt or the soul bowl in broward was the biggest game ever just like you guys have a soul bowl up there with rival schools we do 2. but keep the school spirit up bro.good luck to ya team in the playoffs yall 2 beast at running back that can play both sides of the ball.

The Central guy is right because Miramar has played Hallandale, Dillard and Boyd Anderson all in the same season which you would think playing inner city blacks schools that it would be sold out but nope it wasn't. Also, when we play St. Thomas Aquinas a powerhouse in football it's never sold out; yet playing dade schools it's always a packed house. We played Central and Northwestern playoff games and both were sold out and when we played Norland although it was a preseason game it was sold out. So when it comes to Broward schools I don't know why people don't come out but dade schools depending on who playing they be having Traz Powell packed

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

The Central guy is right because Miramar has played Hallandale, Dillard and Boyd Anderson all in the same season which you would think playing inner city blacks schools that it would be sold out but nope it wasn't. Also, when we play St. Thomas Aquinas a powerhouse in football it's never sold out; yet playing dade schools it's always a packed house. We played Central and Northwestern playoff games and both were sold out and when we played Norland although it was a preseason game it was sold out. So when it comes to Broward schools I don't know why people don't come out but dade schools depending on who playing they be having Traz Powell packed

I'm going to say 1 more thing on this specific subject and i'm done it all depends on what game is the most talked about at that time for example dillard playing coral glades thats not going to draw a big crowd because everybody knows the outcome when u see traz powel fully packed its a matchup of the west vs central or central vs booker t etc its never booker t vs coral reef and traz powell is packed.when games b packed like that it be diffrent people from all over diffrent neighborhoods going and why? because thats the most talked about game but bra listen this thread is not about who pack what stadium the most that is IRRELIVENT.!! what is relevent though is the possibility of playing carol city thats what i want to discuss.

Okay well since you wanna talk about match ups Carol City will beat Dillard. I went to the Carol City and Central game and they was legit until Cook and Yearby got started and once they did it was over. The defense was good to and them Rockets in the 2nd half scored and unanswered 42 points. Now I don't think Dillard has that duo threat 

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

Okay well since you wanna talk about match ups Carol City will beat Dillard. I went to the Carol City and Central game and they was legit until Cook and Yearby got started and once they did it was over. The defense was good to and them Rockets in the 2nd half scored and unanswered 42 points. Now I don't think Dillard has that duo threat 

Smh Do You think before you talk bro.first off you dont have to have a duo threat to be carol city i have seen film of carol city and there not all that.Talented but not all that its funny that week after week you pick dillard to lose only to look foolish in the end then try to result to saying its because the other team was overrated....B.S!! dillard is a state contender like any other team is we the best team out here?NO are we playing the best ball?not yet but close to it and thats scary being on how we are playing now. we have won 6 in a row and were HOSTING THIS PLAYOFF GAME WITCH MEANS WE ARE THE DISTRICT CHAMPIONS.! so RESPECT US.!! and act like you know what school your talking about you mayb from dade and be in dade and go to dade games. But dont be Bias.!! its obvious u know nothing about broward teams when it come to football other then st thomas but just know dillard will be ready.!!! nuff said

Until Dillard proves that they on an elite level then I'm not crediting them yet. I mean let's be real over the last couple of years what has Dillard done to make them an elite team. I know what Dillard has done in the past and I comment them on that. Also, the same can be said about Miramar they was garbage in the past now their an elite team well I think they are because of how they playing. As for where I'm from I'm not from Broward so I can't speak on all schools except for Miramar, Flanagan and Everglades since I went to all three of them but I mostly speak on Miramar though. Now I'll say this Dillard did beat Boynton Beach and Hallandale which I didn't think they would so I'll admit my wrongs for that. Now what I would like to see from the panthers is getting out the 1st round and when they do then I'll give them respect. Don't remember if I stated this before but I have nothing against Dillard I'm just posing a friendly conversation on high school football never meant for to be this hostile.

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

Until Dillard proves that they on an elite level then I'm not crediting them yet. I mean let's be real over the last couple of years what has Dillard done to make them an elite team. I know what Dillard has done in the past and I comment them on that. Also, the same can be said about Miramar they was garbage in the past now their an elite team well I think they are because of how they playing. As for where I'm from I'm not from Broward so I can't speak on all schools except for Miramar, Flanagan and Everglades since I went to all three of them but I mostly speak on Miramar though. Now I'll say this Dillard did beat Boynton Beach and Hallandale which I didn't think they would so I'll admit my wrongs for that. Now what I would like to see from the panthers is getting out the 1st round and when they do then I'll give them respect. Don't remember if I stated this before but I have nothing against Dillard I'm just posing a friendly conversation on high school football never meant for to be this hostile.

And i respect that but it's not hostile i'm just reall passionate of my school because i know what there capable of.But again you make the statement what has dillard lately? besides st thomas and u school what has any team done. Now if your a stat holder and you base success on how far u get in the playoffs instead of ACTUALLY Winning the championship then yea dillard havent been all of that there last playoff apperance was 07 and 08 and both loses was to #1 nationally ranked st thomas at there place. But if you want to to talk about CHAMPIONSHIPS.! lets see what broward has done the last public school from broward to win a championship was MIRAMAR IN 09 since then miramar has done NOTHING eaither like i said before DILLARD still lead broward with 2 championships not alot but no team have surpassed it so are teams getting to the playoffs or the big dance?? yea but are they being successful? no so when you say what dillard have done look at that because alot of teams havent done anything eaither.