Viera robbed by Refs

Bamarod

The guy's agenda is all in the title: Viera robbed by Refs. If he were legit, the title could have said something like: Viera loses close game on Questionable call. Or something to that effect. Nah, a week ago he was complaining about not being number 1 seed in the Region after his team had played a superior schedule to Lakeland. He was gonna complain as long as his team did not win a State Title.

5 hours ago, YODA MASTER said:

I assure you we were more worried about how to minimize their electric offense to 18 points as opposed to their usual 50’s games than asking our kids to flop.  I stand up for my program man.  It’s not how we roll.   You are free to believe what you want but that’s your deal.  I’m on the inside and I can guarantee you that we didn’t ask our kids to flop.  That’s cheap and dirty.  

So you’re denying the coaches told them to flop. I hear you. But why were they going down so regularly in 65 degree weather? Only on defense? Only after successful plays? Have you asked the players? I’ve seen MANY H.S. Games. This was beyond bizzare if it was all a coincidence. Without a doubt altered the game. Yes, you did slow down an electric offense, with players laying on the field. I’m in no way associated with Viera. Though the other Plant guy thinks I’m biased, I’m not. You can’t be surprised to hear questions on whether Plant would have won straight up. Were we watching two different games?

FLFB, the officials were not from this area.  Our guys were at at Lakeland vs. Wiregrass Ranch, Mainland vs. Central, etc.   They were from a different area and just had an off night.  Viera lost that game in the Red Zone and Clock management.  Should-a-could-a-would; Hawks should dropped 45 on them.  However, as many people predicted, Plant would pull out the close game.  Robert Weiner, Dairy Farmers 7A coach of the year.  Go Panthers, 181PL - sorry all your people got treated so bad at Viera. 

Can I ask that this be the last thread on this game. It was not a good night for the Hawks; and the bus ride home for the Panthers was a good one. I have been on bus rides home that sucked and many plane ride homes that sucked.  Some plane and bus rides were good (sneaking a few things on bus or plane; plus in the day we were actually old enough). I am a total Merritt Island, Brevard County, and especially a Viera hoomer.  But 

12 Viera penalties, 2 TDz called back; Plant 5 penalties and 7 cramps (4 in a row on Viera plays that gained 6 to 10 yards each). I will not talk about penalty called on the press box with 1:30 to go(damn I just did) , 15 yrds and a Panther 1st down. I need another drink;  wait a double. 

The tradition rich and power progam of PLANT won the game. Robert Weiner 7A Dairy Farmers coach of the year Spectrum Sports.

Once again! Everybody have a great Holidays, and go COCOA TIGERS and VENICE INDIANS! do not give a hoot about other classifications.

Badbird, you have to have a vote in Dairy Farmers Florida coach of the year. 

36 minutes ago, Seminole44 said:

So you’re denying the coaches told them to flop. I hear you. But why were they going down so regularly in 65 degree weather? Only on defense? Only after successful plays? Have you asked the players? I’ve seen MANY H.S. Games. This was beyond bizzare if it was all a coincidence. Without a doubt altered the game. Yes, you did slow down an electric offense, with players laying on the field. I’m in no way associated with Viera. Though the other Plant guy thinks I’m biased, I’m not. You can’t be surprised to hear questions on whether Plant would have won straight up. Were we watching two different games?

I come here in good faith to communicate with you.  It’s not a matter of denying.  I coach our DB’s I’m in every huddle my friend.  Some seem pretty convinced that’s what we did in order to gain some competitive advantage.  False.  We’ve had issues cramping the past month to be honest and yes it’s odd and frustrating.   It DID cost us a TD when their TB broke that one run because our best player was off the field for cramping.  

I’m never surprised anymore at what internet tough guys and people standing outside the fence say about us.  It comes with the territory.  We focus on what we can control. 

43 minutes ago, Mustangs78 said:

Can I ask that this be the last thread on this game. It was not a good night for the Hawks; and the bus ride home for the Panthers was a good one. I have been on bus rides home that sucked and many plane ride homes that sucked.  Some plane and bus rides were good (sneaking a few things on bus or plane; plus in the day we were actually old enough). I am a total Merritt Island, Brevard County, and especially a Viera hoomer.  But 

12 Viera penalties, 2 TDz called back; Plant 5 penalties and 7 cramps (4 in a row on Viera plays that gained 6 to 10 yards each). I will not talk about penalty called on the press box with 1:30 to go(damn I just did) , 15 yrds and a Panther 1st down. I need another drink;  wait a double. 

The tradition rich and power progam of PLANT won the game. Robert Weiner 7A Dairy Farmers coach of the year Spectrum Sports.

Once again! Everybody have a great Holidays, and go COCOA TIGERS and VENICE INDIANS! do not give a hoot about other classifications.

Badbird, you have to have a vote in Dairy Farmers Florida coach of the year. 

I remember the TD on the kickoff called back—GREAT penalty.  The outside blocker affected the play by mauling our contain guy—it was blatant and the ball carrier ran right through that lane.  It was a great call.  I don’t remember the other TD called.  We knew what we were up against that night.  We found a way to win in spite of four turnovers that GAVE them easy points.  We played quite bad the first half.  The game is 4 quarters.  We stepped up when we needed to.  It was a great game honestly.  One of the memorable ones for us.  We move on

7 minutes ago, YODA MASTER said:

I come here in good faith to communicate with you.  It’s not a matter of denying.  I coach our DB’s I’m in every huddle my friend.  Some seem pretty convinced that’s what we did in order to gain some competitive advantage.  False.  We’ve had issues cramping the past month to be honest and yes it’s odd and frustrating.   It DID cost us a TD when their TB broke that one run because our best player was off the field for cramping.  

I’m never surprised anymore at what internet tough guys and people standing outside the fence say about us.  It comes with the territory.  We focus on what we can control. 

If you’re calling me an “internet tough guy” you got me all wrong. You know nothing about that. Plus...what “tough guy” comment” did I make? That being said, I rarely post on social media. First time I’ve posted on a forum. I do know football and after watching this game I felt compelled to create an account and post what I saw. 

On a side note. I am very in tune with hydration. It’s a big part of my lifestyle as well as career. If they are having such severe cramping issues in that environment on a regular basis they should go see their physician. Could be a big deal.

23 minutes ago, Seminole44 said:

If you’re calling me an “internet tough guy” you got me all wrong. You know nothing about that. Plus...what “tough guy” comment” did I make? That being said, I rarely post on social media. First time I’ve posted on a forum. I do know football and after watching this game I felt compelled to create an account and post what I saw. 

On a side note. I am very in tune with hydration. It’s a big part of my lifestyle as well as career. If they are having such severe cramping issues in that environment on a regular basis they should go see their physician. Could be a big deal.

It’s nothing you said necessarily.  

The earlier posts on this thread by some people  try to make this “convincing case” that we’re corrupt coaches that stole this game away from Viera’s destiny by cheating.  It’s merely sour grapes.  Let me flip the script here and add with all due respect that our players backs were against the wall and I’m damn proud that they found a way—coming together to collectively fight through a night where we didn’t have our best stuff at the beginning and won the game.  We gave them a lot of opportunities to break the game open but our defense wasn’t having it.  I was proud to hold their offense to what we did given our offensive struggles early.  When our offense needed our defense the most we came through and gave them the ball.  2 Minutes, 90+ yards—it was like clockwork and one of the sweetest victories we’ve ever had

On 11/18/2017 at 12:02 AM, Seminole44 said:

Not a Viera fan, just an all around Florida high school football fan that lives in Brevard. Went to the game...wow what a lack of ethics from Plant. Do their coaches really teach these young men to throw away their integrity? Obvious fake cramping to stop momentum play after play in 65 degree weather. Never seen anything like it.

This right here—not very nice man.  

6 minutes ago, YODA MASTER said:

This right here—not very nice man.  

You seem like a reasonable man and that does sound harsh. You’re right, not cool. Wasn’t trying to come across as a tough guy, just a little too abrasive I guess. That being said. I’m very passionate about football, played it for years and watched it my whole life. I’m  not into debating and politics. I get too fired up. This is reminding me why I stay off forums. Take care and hydrate.

On 11/18/2017 at 8:34 AM, Bocefous70 said:

Same thing happened to us at fort Pierce central against plant with the fake cramps/injuries. Back then went I said it on flavarsity they said it was just sour grapes and the plant coaching staff would never stoop to that level. Any time we got clicking on offense a cramp would happen, kid would run off for a play and he right back in. Happened 19 times. 

Seminole44 this is the kind of Mumbo jumbo I’m referring to above.  Just downright lies.  19 lies.  Pathetic that people think we operate like this. Couldn’t be further from the truth man.  I’m not an abrasive person either.  I try to build a good reputation among my internet buddies (lots on here know exactly who I am)—my word is my bond.  And if I say something I mean it.  We don’t coach in any manner upon which we’re being accused in this thread.  It’s all I can do is reach out and say my peace.

Yea. I had trouble believing 19 when I read it. Not cool to exaggerate. Not that my opinion means anything in the big picture...but you’ve got me convinced by your adamance the coaches weren’t orchestrating injuries. Glad I used “ifs” and never stated they were responsible. Still believe injuries were faked to slow the offense based on the circumstances, even if there was no coach involvement. Alright now I sound like a lawyer and I don’t want to do that. Have a good night

2 hours ago, Seminole44 said:

One reason why I will not say Flop is if you ask opposing coaches who play them every year they may call them a ton of things but unethical floppers it not one of them.  Also apparently it was their 2 best players that were worn down and kept coming out.  I am sure they would have picked some kid who is not as good to flop if it were true. 

When Micah Mcfadden came out of the game either the second or third time—they scored immediately.  Micah was doing his best to stay hydrated.  But that’s my point!  Why would we ask our starting Middle LB who is also the best player on the field to repeatedly come out?  

He ended up scoring the winning TD BTW.    

1 minute ago, 954gator said:

Will Plant vs Lakeland be streamed next week?   Wanna see that one!  Good luck to both teams.   Viera shouldn't put their head down either...they had a hell of a season.

Viera was AWESOME. Their offense was one of the best I’ve seen in a while.  I thought they were solid everywhere

Yoda,  your doing a great job and continue to be there for your players. The majority of the people in the stands can't comprehend what is going on from play to play. What I mean is they dont have an understanding of the game plan or the fundamentals and techniques of each position. They also dont comprehend the time that is spent with these kids and the countless efforts made to make these kids better on and off the field. So I completely understand why you would respond when someone points a finger at a coaching staff for being unethical. Continue to coach your ass off and good luck the rest of the way.