Madison vs pahokee predictions

Madcountycowboy

It’s all good man good luck next year I’ll c u in lake city and we can discuss this then give Madison some slack man maybe pick them this week I honestly feel like we have a great well rounded complete team maybe we will win if not we have a team full of great men who will make great fathers one day it’s more than Ring i can buy a ring it’s about character 

1 minute ago, Dorsey Reaves said:

It’s all good man good luck next year I’ll c u in lake city and we can discuss this then give Madison some slack man maybe pick them this week I honestly feel like we have a great well rounded complete team maybe we will win if not we have a team full of great men who will make great fathers one day it’s more than Ring i can buy a ring it’s about character 

Alright sounds good to me 

One thing i will say is i respect the fact Madison County has a good fan base and boot hill was a good experience (well until second half of game lol) 

Make sure you on the board when we play next year, if so we can meet up and talk teams before hand

I wish i wasn't only Columbia guy on here bc ik we have some rabid fans and it would show if they would join up on here but wish more teams around state would get behind their team like our fan bases do

And kinda wish a Suwannee fan would join on here so i could have some good battles lol

Just now, Dorsey Reaves said:

There not only one I’m sure it’s pretty popular in big towns like Jacksonville 

Yeah there are several schools who do something along the lines but usually they get away with it because coaches aren't involved in it and it's through seemingly innocent talk on social media and stuff like that 

As for Pahokee..everyone dropped the ball and they were penalized. PK submitted there rosters prior to the season, the playoffs, and every playoff game. The kid transferring to a Prep school that didn't have a sports team. The FHSAA didnt find out, someone outside reported it (allegedly the prior school). After the season

3 minutes ago, 561_Fan said:

As for Pahokee..everyone dropped the ball and they were penalized. PK submitted there rosters prior to the season, the playoffs, and every playoff game. The kid transferring to a Prep school that didn't have a sports team. The FHSAA didnt find out, someone outside reported it (allegedly the prior school). After the season

2 minutes ago, 561_Fan said:

Trenton was just dumb enough to do it on a social media platform..I saw the messages...LOL.

I saw it as well 

I talked to a few Trenton fans at the event in Lake City back in August and was told they had some bad blood with Williston and that's why they wouldn't be playing this past year 

On a  another note I respect pahokke do I ever wanna ride down there again and sit on the bird shit covered bleachers and smell that shit smell no what’s ur pic friday have u seen either team play

I've seen Madison play obviously and I've seen a few highlights on Pahokee 

If Pahokee was playing like mid season i would have picked Pahokee but it seems like Pahokee is slowing down so i think Madison probably wins this game but i could be wrong, madison was favorite last year so you never know 

It's at boot hill though 

15 minutes ago, Dorsey Reaves said:

On a  another note I respect pahokke do I ever wanna ride down there again and sit on the bird shit covered bleachers and smell that shit smell no what’s ur pic friday have u seen either team play

That shit smells comes from the multi-billion dollar sugar industry. That's one of the affects of burning the sugar cane at the mills. Since, Pahokee is located in the Everglades, we tend to have a lot of wildlife..gators, crocs, bobcats, BIRDS, so we cant apologize for that.

Basically, if your concerned about the environment than the loss, I can't help about that.

The entire stadium is like that from time to time. The birds come off the lake and eat insects that live in the sugar cane fields. Since you were there, you know there’s a field behind the stadium...

...I don’t know what experiences you’ve had at away games, but at Pahokee we don’t do any tactics to affect the opposing fans/teams...We take pride in BEATING teams on the field. Our PA announcer shouts out the opposing teams/fans/players throughout the games. If an opponent gets hurt on our side, our trainers will come out, until the opposing trainers can get there. 

WE DONT ACCEPT/RESPECT CHEAP VICTORIES 

2 minutes ago, 561_Fan said:

The entire stadium is like that from time to time. The birds come off the lake and eat insects that live in the sugar cane fields. Since you were there, you know there’s a field behind the stadium...

...I don’t know what experiences you’ve had at away games, but at Pahokee we don’t do any tactics to affect the opposing fans/teams...We take pride in BEATING teams on the field. Our PA announcer shouts out the opposing teams/fans/players throughout the games. If an opponent gets hurt on our side, our trainers will come out, until the opposing trainers can get there. 

WE DONT ACCEPT/RESPECT CHEAP VICTORIES 

Wasn’t bashing y’all or saying yall put bird shit everywhere I’m just saying I don’t wanna go back but if we ever do I’ll be there maybe a little bit more prepared  a 7hr bus ride all I wanted was a recliner and fresh air come on up to the hill man bring a jacket it’s always windy and cold this time of year 

3 hours ago, Madcountycowboy said:

Madison left a few touchdowns on the field last year with stupid penalties. With that being said we are getting pahokee at home and need to prove that last year was a fluke.  

From what I hear, the Refs have always been friendly to the home Team at Boot Hill. Fluke? I actually just watched the film of that game on yesterday. Anytime a team is moving the ball right at you on the ground is definitely not a fluke. 

Just now, MuckCityChamp said:

From what I hear, the Refs have always been friendly to the home Team at Boot Hill. Fluke? I actually just watched the film of that game on yesterday. Anytime a team is moving the ball right at you on the ground is definitely not a fluke. 

I didn’t want to say that, but if you was at the game last year. You know that Pahokee was dominating them, but for some reason the coaches wanted to throw the ball, which led to 2 ints. PK was going in to make the score 28-7 late in the third

Every home field is the same way refs are assigned we don’t have any on the staff at high school promise u that refs were good last year I thought

Well the home team generally provides refs in regular season but playoffs the fhsaa assigns them from a neutral area