Madison vs pahokee predictions

Madcountycowboy

3 minutes ago, Dorsey Reaves said:

It’s called home field advantage for a reason y’all had it last year we have it this year gonna be the state championship Friday my opinion how do y’all travel ? 

Usually travels very well. But, now with Facebook Live and live streams, it seems to have taken away from the big crowds. Being that many of folks are off for the Holidays, im hoping for a big turn out. 

14 hours ago, nolebull813 said:

Madison is head and shoulders above the rest of the class. 

This reminds me of the complete domination Trenton had a few years ago. 

Pahokee is very good, but Madison should win comfortably and then destroy Baker or Blountstown. 

If Madison County loses it will be the biggest upset of the entire playoffs. 

The exact same thing I heard last year and Pahokee dominated them. Pahokee ran the ball when and where they wanted to on Madison. Pahokee's tough schedule will benefit them. 

I never said pahokee cheated.i said that Madison had 2-3 touchdowns back with stupid penalties like holding and that this year would be a different game. Columbia name a harder stadium to win in than Boot Hill in Madison County. Also Madison is better this year. Hence us coming within 4 of state record for points in a half against an 11-0 Dixie who met classification by technicality also. 

So what class should Dixie and Madison be in?

2 minutes ago, Madcountycowboy said:

I never said pahokee cheated.i said that Madison had 2-3 touchdowns back with stupid penalties like holding and that this year would be a different game. Columbia name a harder stadium to win in than Boot Hill in Madison County. Also Madison is better this year. Hence us coming within 4 of state record for points in a half against an 11-0 Dixie who met classification by technicality also. 

4 hours ago, Dorsey Reaves said:

This is too cute a lake city fan who hasn’t been relevant since I remember and a Celtic fan in same boat both sitting at home cause there team didn’t make it ha 

Hey friend, this is a HS football forum where we try to remain civilized. I, myself, have earned the right to assess Pahokee and Madison. You see, we have played both teams in the playoffs and in the championship games. Played Pahokee three times in championship games, winning once and loosing two very close ones. The vast majority of folks still on this forum through the playoffs, are fans of teams that never made the playoffs. Are they not allowed to discuss teams, pro and con, still in the playoffs? Trinity Catholic used to be the team to beat in 3A. This year is one of the first we have not been in the playoffs even though having a fairly respectable record of 6-3. 

6 hours ago, Madcountycowboy said:

Madison had 1 TD called back and that was the right call, W.e happens Pk is ready, we been going through a gauntlet all season

21 hours ago, Dorsey Reaves said:

Also I didn’t see y’all dominate us if we don’t rush that punt and give y’all the ball back we get all with over 2 mins throwing the ball at will y’all won good game c u Friday good luck and safe travels man

All I saw was that the Cowboys had a problem stopping the run. Pahokee is better at running the ball this year. Last year they were a passing team.

Nevertheless it should be epic! Madison always comes ready, and Boot Hill is a tough place. But Pahokee has played at Vero, Cocoa, Park Vista, and Glades Central this year.

Good luck to both teams! Let's get ready to rumble!

10 hours ago, 954gator said:

I dunno about all that.  Would I favor them sure, but you just can't count out Pahokee!

That's the funny thing about it. They count Pahokee out every year.

It's almost like Pahokee doesn't even exist. I think Pinko has them losing by 20 to Madison.

That same Pinko picked Madison to beat Pahokee last year, and he picked Baker to slaughter Pahokee last year also.

1 hour ago, Original1 said:

That's the funny thing about it. They count Pahokee out every year.

It's almost like Pahokee doesn't even exist. I think Pinko has them losing by 20 to Madison.

That same Pinko picked Madison to beat Pahokee last year, and he picked Baker to slaughter Pahokee last year also.

Pinko's picked Pahokee to beat Baker last year.   he did have Madison over pahokee.

CLASS 1A
Pahokee 9 over Baker

CLASS 4A
Cocoa 3 over Bolles (Jacksonville)

Friday, December 9

CLASS 2A
Champagnat Catholic (Hialeah) 5 over University Christian (Jacksonville)

CLASS 5A
American Heritage (Plantation) 13 over Ponte Vedra

CLASS 7A
St. Thomas Aquinas (Ft. Lauderdale) 8 over Plant (Tampa)

Saturday, December 10

CLASS 3A
Trinity Christian (Jacksonville) 1 over Chaminade-Madonna (Hollywood)

CLASS 6A
Miami Carol City 19 over Lake Gibson (Lakeland)

CLASS 8A
Dr. Phillips (Orlando) 2 over Miami Southridge

3 minutes ago, badbird said:

last state title 2007

undefeated regular seasons since 2007

2008 lost to Bolles in the state semi's.  Bolles won state title.

2010 lost to Cocoa in the state semi's Coaoa won state title

2016 lost to pahokee in the state semi's Pahokee won state title

2017 ???

Who they lose to in 2015 regular season?

2 hours ago, badbird said:

Pinko's picked Pahokee to beat Baker last year.   he did have Madison over pahokee.

CLASS 1A
Pahokee 9 over Baker

CLASS 4A
Cocoa 3 over Bolles (Jacksonville)

Friday, December 9

CLASS 2A
Champagnat Catholic (Hialeah) 5 over University Christian (Jacksonville)

CLASS 5A
American Heritage (Plantation) 13 over Ponte Vedra

CLASS 7A
St. Thomas Aquinas (Ft. Lauderdale) 8 over Plant (Tampa)

Saturday, December 10

CLASS 3A
Trinity Christian (Jacksonville) 1 over Chaminade-Madonna (Hollywood)

CLASS 6A
Miami Carol City 19 over Lake Gibson (Lakeland)

CLASS 8A
Dr. Phillips (Orlando) 2 over Miami Southridge

Thanks for the correction! That may have been the only time all year that he picked Pahokee though. 

He had Treanton, Newberry, and Madison all winning big.