3A Chaminade at CCC

mbhs69

4 minutes ago, SPCjessica2004 said:

I've seen your show before which is why I stopped posting on other forums, because you and your yolk flat out ruin them.  In 2011 when Berkeley Prep lost to American Heritage Delray the argument was that American Heritage would beat anyone in Tampa. The argument was AHD wouldn't beat Armwood.   AHD and Armwood played in 2012... Armwood went splat.

Point is- don't be rude. You have your opinion, I have mine. Yours isn't more right than mine.  I never said you were wrong, you said that to me- I said I disagree.

I also said I consider Rockledge is be about the quality of TBT and Hillsbrough, another arugment I won't back off of.

AHP has been building a powerhouse for some years. They are a nationally elite team. Chaminade is not at this point.

Also, if you chose not to post on other forums, so be it, but don't say I ran you out of anywhere. I rarely, if ever, responded to your posts. Although I thought you gave some really  nice previews of the Tampa Bay area private schools.   And I'm the one being rude? 

1 minute ago, 181pl said:

I wonder how many Armwood, Plant, or TBT games certain folks attended this year to reach the conclusion that they're confident CM would beat any team in Tampa Bay? 

Well we could start by comparing talent between the 2 teams

D1 offers among players on both teams would be a start

2 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Well we could start by comparing talent between the 2 teams

D1 offers among players on both teams would be a start

Which doesn't account for coaching, scheme, program culture, heart, etc. 

Do we have to continue this amateur hour? 

The last thing I want to do is run off SPJC2004. Apparently again. Lol.

I have a feeling 181pl just looked up Chaminade-Madonna's roster for the first time and said, "Oh, shoot Jess is right."

2 minutes ago, 181pl said:

Well most that stuff we would need for them to play 

Does armwood have any schedule flexibility?

Just now, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Well most that stuff we would need for them to play 

Does armwood have any schedule flexibility?

The list on the first page that MBHS provided is missing some key Chaminade players and completely missed the boat for CCC. I think MBHS posted that more as a knife rib that CCC didn't have a chance, but CCC has a lot more than one D-1 guy.

As for Chaminade, any list that leaves that Tecory Couch off isn't an accurate list. He's a key CB for Chaminade. Also, it's missing Marlin Mayo and I believe 3 other guys that have an offer to an SEC team.

I'm not an Armwood coach. You'd have to ask one of them. But for now, let's see if CM can beat Oxturd in the super midgets super bowl.

Oxbridge is another team that could probably beat every team in Tampa, although I think CM is deeper hence why I would give them the nod over Armwood.

Nice pot shot there bud.

1 minute ago, SPCjessica2004 said:

Oxbridge is another team that could probably beat every team in Tampa, although I think CM is deeper hence why I would give them the nod over Armwood.

Nice pot shot there bud.

Idk if oxbridge would beat armwood this year

2016 oxbridge would have beaten 2016 armwood though

7 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

2016 oxbridge in my opinion was best in 3a but played so tough a schedule they literally knocked themselves to a bloody mess

They played so tough a schedule they were banged up in November 

I wouldn't have agreed with this year at the time, but hindsight being 20/20 I do actually agree with it. Oxbridge in 2016 had a ridiculous schedule and Chaminade caught them at the ideal time.

I think that's why this 3A final is so great. You have 2 powerhouses with as much talent as anyone in the state getting ready to battle each other on the grandest stage.  I'll be posting a preview on this one later.

Just now, SPCjessica2004 said:

I wouldn't have agreed with this year at the time, but hindsight being 20/20 I do actually agree with it. Oxbridge in 2016 had a ridiculous schedule and Chaminade caught them at the ideal time.

I think that's why this 3A final is so great. You have 2 powerhouses with as much talent as anyone in the state getting ready to battle each other on the grandest stage.  I'll be posting a preview on this one later.

Can't wait!