Questionable officiating

Panhandle Jet

9 hours ago, DarterBlue2 said:

Would Western bring a big crowd? Cypress Bay brought a decent crowd to Orlando in 2012. A big crowd would be  one sure reason. I have no idea what the answer is, just asking.

Doubtful, the past 2 games the crowds have been decent, but still in the hundreds. A state championship appearance may bring out more ppl just bc it's the biggest game, but I don't think it would be massive.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎11‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 10:40 AM, Sharkbait said:

I have noticed traditionally "black" schools getting flagged more in games when you have an all white officiating crew.

Sharkbait, what type of fouls do you notice in this circumstance? Are the fouls called mostly false starts, encroachments, illegal shifts, illegal motions, etc?  

1 hour ago, Jambun82 said:

Sharkbait, what type of fouls do you notice in this circumstance? Are the fouls called mostly false starts, encroachments, illegal shifts, illegal motions, etc?  

I was hoping you would show up. Glad you made it over to this board. We have been slamming the Refs for weeks now. For those that don't know Jambun... he is the one to talk to if you have a problem with a certain Ref or crew. A warning though. You better be correct when you complain to him. None of this... well it looked like it could have been a flag. 

Glad to see you sir... and welcome to the board.