Transfer Season 2018

Zoe Boy

23 minutes ago, 954gator said:

Looks like OLB/edge Lloyd Summerall transferred from Auburndale to Lakeland.  Can any Lakeland guys confirm this?

https://247sports.com/Player/Lloyd-Summerall-46050017

https://twitter.com/JoeFreeVisuals/status/1016910510984450048

Lakeland is a consistent team in a weaken 7a region 2 this year 

They my pick to win region 2 and go to final 4

4 hours ago, MuckCityChamp said:

I’m hearing that he is having a tough time getting enrolled. 

Heard the same thing also that he was in a 3 QB battle over there to be honest the kid can go to Dwyer or any other program that is on the verge and bring them over the hump I don't think PBC was the best move for that kid I know going to PBC was the sexy move this off season but all moves are not the best one. 

7 hours ago, Mashburns said:

Heard the same thing also that he was in a 3 QB battle over there to be honest the kid can go to Dwyer or any other program that is on the verge and bring them over the hump I don't think PBC was the best move for that kid I know going to PBC was the sexy move this off season but all moves are not the best one. 

I agree

Dwyer would have been the smarter move because he would likely had started there and that probably would put Dwyer very close to being on par with St Thomas Aquinas in 7a region 4

I got a feeling one of those qbs at PBC move over to Dwyer before August 

11 hours ago, Mashburns said:

Why wasn’t that a smart move for him?

3 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

I agree

Dwyer would have been the smarter move because he would likely had started there and that probably would put Dwyer very close to being on par with St Thomas Aquinas in 7a region 4

Why Dwyer? How bout Glades Central, or Pahokee, or Palm Beach Gardens?  

3 hours ago, Zoe Boy said:

7 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

I agree

Dwyer got some talent and a qb like him would have been enough to put them over the top and make them a very serious threat to go to state

13 hours ago, Zoe Boy said:

I think the kid will eventually win the spot at PBC but to make the move to Glades Central he will be in another QB battle as well as Pahokee but Gardens over the past few months has lost approximately 10 guys to transfers so I doubt he will even consider Gardens or any other player in this county. Look for Gardens to win around 3 or 4 games next year very similar to what there were last year.

On 7/17/2018 at 8:15 PM, Mashburns said:

Yea, I'm hearing that the district is saying that Wellington is his home school. The fine print in the new transfer rule is that the school must have room to accept you. So maybe PBC is at capacity. So if he doesn't get in, its probably be Dwyer if they have room or another private school such as American Heritage.

3 hours ago, nolebull813 said:

Anyone hear of anymore SouthBroward transfers? 

At this rate they might have enough players to field a basketball team. Lol 

Nah most of the players that have transferred out are gone now. There could be one or two more but nothing like the start of the summer.

They have decent numbers. They’ll be very young in most spots but there is some talent there