Pahokee@Madison

561_Fan

36 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Looks like bloutstown won

Yea Baker had it for a bit, but then Blountstown had a 62 yd play and then scored a TD for 2 possession game. And then scored again for the 41-21 end. Though, 489 offensive yds thats a lot. Good season to Baker. Ready to see how the 1A championship plays out. 

This was a good game, no turnovers and the refs weren’t a major factor in the game...PK couldn’t run the ball, because their two best lineman got injured on the first possession (on consecutive plays). They returned, but limped all game. The coaches insisted on running Washington (#5), but he was still injured and reinjured his ankle on his first carry. Everyone in the stands was calling for the other backs to get some carries..Defensively, PK’s d-coordinator pulled a Charles Kelly (FSU) in the second quarter (when MC went on their 21-7 run). He played 2 down lineman (covering the guards) against a proficient running team and MC proceeded to run wild that quarter.

13 hours ago, 561_Fan said:

This was a good game, no turnovers and the refs weren’t a major factor in the game...PK couldn’t run the ball, because their two best lineman got injured on the first possession (on consecutive plays). They returned, but limped all game. The coaches insisted on running Washington (#5), but he was still injured and reinjured his ankle on his first carry. Everyone in the stands was calling for the other backs to get some carries..Defensively, PK’s d-coordinator pulled a Charles Kelly (FSU) in the second quarter (when MC went on their 21-7 run). He played 2 down lineman (covering the guards) against a proficient running team and MC proceeded to run wild that quarter.

You  don't  think Madiso,had something  to do with them not being able to run the ball?

6 minutes ago, Jbaby32 said:

You  don't  think Madiso,had something  to do with them not being able to run the ball?

Yes. But we lost our 2 best lineman on the first possession to lower leg injuries. They couldn't drive, that's why they could pass-pro. Against another team, maybe they could run the ball, but not that night. Also, #5 has missed the entire playoffs with and ankle, but the coaches continued to try to run him when he wasn't healthy. That wasn't Madison, that was on the coaches for not adjusting and playing another person 

On 11/24/2017 at 10:52 PM, Yourbasement said:

Yea Baker had it for a bit, but then Blountstown had a 62 yd play and then scored a TD for 2 possession game. And then scored again for the 41-21 end. Though, 489 offensive yds thats a lot. Good season to Baker. Ready to see how the 1A championship plays out. 

Not trying to be picky but at what bit did baker have it. Nothing personal but after losing the last two games to you guys i just had to throw that in there. Just my twisted sense of humor. Give all the credit to the players they never seem to quit, but this the first time in the last three game's we got away with the win. I just needed to bring this up and I don't know that any other fans have noticed this but the coach for baker has to be one of the most immature coaches I have seen in quite some time. He seem to just quit on the players in the last 7 minutes of the game. I noticed some players trying to get him to pick up the pace on offense and he just ignored them and seem more interested in running the clock out.You would have had to seen it to pick up on what I'm talking about. This is only the third time I've seen this coach in a coaching environment  and he seem to be very unprofessional to me. I apologize to any baker fans in advance who might take offense to this, I'm not trying to make any enemies and I really  hate to take any thing from the game itself but I can't be the only one who has noticed this.

On 11/25/2017 at 2:55 PM, 561_Fan said:
On 11/25/2017 at 1:58 PM, muckboy561 said:

They don't Care about the Muck you didn't realize that yet

I know. I was just pointing it out to the rest of the world.

Come on guys, WEst Palm Beach to Madison is a nearly 6 hour drive one way when they had Oxbridge and Atlantic having home games. They don't pay stringers enough to travel 12 hours for a game. 

3 minutes ago, gatorman-uf said:

Come on guys, WEst Palm Beach to Madison is a nearly 6 hour drive one way when they had Oxbridge and Atlantic having home games. They don't pay stringers enough to travel 12 hours for a game. 

I still don't understand why Madison in the South region or why Pahokee don't just move up lol

They are basically on a 1a island 

2 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

I still don't understand why Madison in the South region or why Pahokee don't just move up lol

They are basically on a 1a island 

Madison is in the South because to put them in the North means they are not close at all to any of the northern teams.
Pahokee made a choice to be 1A, they knew the travel would happen, but they have every right to be in 1A so why not. Instead of playing against the Oxbrige and American Heritage - Delray Beach

Pahokee has under 500 students, so what class should they be in??? Madison plays alot of Tallahassee teams anyways so being in the North shouldn't be an issue for them.

15 minutes ago, gatorman-uf said:

Its still disrespectful to only give them a 2 paragraph write up for a state semifinal game. 

Class 3A is messed up (Region 2 and 3 should be reversed).

Class 3A - Region R2 - District Independent
Cardinal Newman          West Palm Beach
Father Lopez                  Daytona Beach
First Academy               Orlando
Holy Trinity                     Melbourne
Kings Academy             West Palm Beach
Melbourne Central Catholic    Melbourne
Oxbridge Academy        West Palm Beach
Taylor                               Pierson
Trinity Prep                      Winter Park

Class 3A - Region R3 - District Independent
Berkeley Prep                  Tampa
Calvary Christian            Clearwater
Cardinal Mooney            Sarasota
Clearwater Central Catholic    Clearwater
Lakeland Christian          Lakeland
St. Petersburg Catholic    St. Petersburg
Tampa Catholic               Tampa
Trinity Catholic                 Ocala

Problem is that there needs to be more teams. And Yes, Oxbridge, Cardinal Newman, and Kings Academy are closer to region 4, but if your removed them from 2 than the region is too small.

3 minutes ago, gatorman-uf said:

Class 3A is messed up (Region 2 and 3 should be reversed).

Class 3A - Region R2 - District Independent
Cardinal Newman          West Palm Beach
Father Lopez                  Daytona Beach
First Academy               Orlando
Holy Trinity                     Melbourne
Kings Academy             West Palm Beach
Melbourne Central Catholic    Melbourne
Oxbridge Academy        West Palm Beach
Taylor                               Pierson
Trinity Prep                      Winter Park

Class 3A - Region R3 - District Independent
Berkeley Prep                  Tampa
Calvary Christian            Clearwater
Cardinal Mooney            Sarasota
Clearwater Central Catholic    Clearwater
Lakeland Christian          Lakeland
St. Petersburg Catholic    St. Petersburg
Tampa Catholic               Tampa
Trinity Catholic                 Ocala

Problem is that there needs to be more teams. And Yes, Oxbridge, Cardinal Newman, and Kings Academy are closer to region 4, but if your removed them from 2 than the region is too small.

Regions.jpg

How did you get the map like that and how did you post it 

I been trying to do something like that for a while but couldn't figure it out