BLOUNTSTOWN/ Madison County -Prediction

TigerRed

1 minute ago, MC 1984 said:

The only way this one is close for 3 qtrs. is the Madison bus breaks down ! Ask Pahokee abt the Madco D ..... This is a mismatch .........

I have seen Madison D in person myself so i don't need to ask Pahokee lol

The reasoning is this

From what it appeared baker was at same level or slightly better than last year 

Bloutstown handled this baker team 

And this madison team is probably around level of Pahokee last year 

I got a huntch this one will be surprisingly close

9 hours ago, MC 1984 said:

It'll be a tough yr for Madison next yr . Too much to replace , but they have surprised me b4 . My guess , Lake City gets revenge against them in 2018

Don’t stroke his ego we graduate that many every year graduated 28 the year before we won the last state championship it’s all about the program

11 hours ago, MC 1984 said:

Madison and Blountstown have one common opponent this yr , Florida high . Madison beat em 49-6 , Blountstown lost to em 35-21

Madison is way too much for any 1A school this year. The 22 seniors on that team makes a difference.

If Blountstown can pass the ball, they can keep it close. Forget running the ball against Madison.

3 hours ago, Dorsey Reaves said:

Don’t stroke his ego we graduate that many every year graduated 28 the year before we won the last state championship it’s all about the program

You all graduating more than we do. 

What kind of show you all running over there 

And I'll see you in lake city next year :)

29 minutes ago, MC 1984 said:

Madison was vulnerable against the pass because they played man coverage with no safety in the middle against Pahokee . They weren't gonna let the run beat them and as Pahokee found out late in the game you DO NOT throw the ball to #18 , Travis Jay , he'll gobble up everything . USF is getting a good one .

If thats what you saw then so be it. I don't degrade kids, so "gobble" away. lol