BLOUNTSTOWN/ Madison County -Prediction

TigerRed

4 hours ago, MC 1984 said:

Who's degrading kids ? I was just pointing out the facts . Pahokee hit a couple big pass plays in the 1st half but the QB was on the run most of the 2nd . If they were as vulnerable as you say then Pahokee should be heading to Orlando .

I said I won’t degrade kids, because I didn’t see what you saw with him locking down WRs. As for PK QB on the run, it definitely wasn’t because of pressure. He definitely had the time. He is just not a pocket passer that if he doesn’t find his target now, he pulls down and run. More of an athlete than QB. But, all of that is done and over with. This is Madison’s year. Finish it and see can you make it a dynasty. 

You Madison guys are some true HOMERS...I can admit that #1 was the real deal. Just like I gave #14 credit from Williston, but to say that #2 only caught 1 pass on #18 is crazy. Madison changed their defensive scheme in the second half, because #2 and #4 were killing your secondary. They went to 2 deep safeties and started playing zone defense. #2 was running by your secondary all night long, he fell down wide open on a post route and #18 celebrated like he made a pass break up...

Sweep right, sweep left, and dive...Pahokee couldn’t stop it. That’s all Madison had to do (and did) all game.

...Congrats, Madison won, but I like to break down games and not just BLINDLY follow my team...I hope it’s a great final between Blountstown and Madison County...

One more thing to add.... Madison County, your team didn't exactly "destroy" Pahokee. You won the game because your team/scheme was better that night. Pahokee couldn't stop the run.

Hell, to be honest...Pahokee couldn't stop the run all year (Frostproof) but they had enough athletes to get away with it. Madison (And Glades Central) were able to match them athletically.

But that same game with last years Pahokee QB would have been different.

And with a pocket passing QB, Blounstown could do some damage.

Madison will roll in this one. BTown will experience speed the likes they have not seen in their career. Pahokee was the only team in 1A that even came close to having the athletes to match up with Madison. Madison has 22 seniors and they always have 20+ seniors every year. That is very hard for the normal 1A team to match up with year in and year out. 

Madison 49

BTown 12

Mad Co's Run Game (RG) is probably the best small class RG in Florida, and one of the best in the Nation at 4000 + yards this season.

Blountstown comes in at 3500 + yards. Better than average RG also.

Both average about the same in passing yards at 1200 +.

I believe this will be an offensive feast for both teams, and a nightmare for both defenses. Not saying defenses will suck, but they will be pushed all night by the offenses, and flat out worn down by the end of the game. Conditioning will come in to play, but by now both teams should be at prime. Injuries may also factor in. Limping linemen need to be rotated out and depth might be a factor. Mad Co comes in at 60 vs BT's 34 on the roster.

MadCo has 26 take aways vs Blounts 20. I believe this may also factor in. The team with the least turnovers may take the Ship to port.

Advice to both teams. Protect the ball and load the box.

55 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

Mad Co's Run Game (RG) is probably the best small class RG in Florida, and one of the best in the Nation at 4000 + yards this season.

I believe this will be an offensive feast for both teams, and a nightmare for both defenses. Not saying defenses will suck, but they will be pushed all night by the offenses, and flat out worn down by the end of the game. Conditioning will come in to play, but by now both teams should be at prime. Injuries may also factor in. Limping linemen need to be rotated out and depth might be a factor. Mad Co comes in at 60 vs BT's 34 on the roster.

MadCo has 26 take aways vs Blounts 20. I believe this may also factor in. The team with the least turnovers may take the Ship to port.

Lol Madison’s D held Pahokee to 10 points I’m sure holding Blountstown to 0 can be done . Madison 42 to 12

2 hours ago, Cat_Scratch said:

stats can be very misleading.  Blountstown hasn't seen a defense like Madison.  They will get blown out.  See Dixie County score.

On 11/27/2017 at 2:52 PM, MC 1984 said:

Madison was vulnerable against the pass because they played man coverage with no safety in the middle against Pahokee . They weren't gonna let the run beat them and as Pahokee found out late in the game you DO NOT throw the ball to #18 , Travis Jay , he'll gobble up everything . USF is getting a good one .

He’s actually picked up Louisville and Florida State offer this year. 

6 hours ago, Captain Morgan said:

Madison will roll in this one. BTown will experience speed the likes they have not seen in their career. Pahokee was the only team in 1A that even came close to having the athletes to match up with Madison. Madison has 22 seniors and they always have 20+ seniors every year. That is very hard for the normal 1A team to match up with year in and year out. 

Madison 49

BTown 12

Where you been?

6 hours ago, Jbaby32 said:

Lol Madison’s D held Pahokee to 10 points I’m sure holding Blountstown to 0 can be done . Madison 42 to 12

Oh, I admit Mad Co has had the tougher schedule. How is Madison health wise? If they come in 100% then I see no reason to doubt they win by a few TD's. Blountstown also knows what it takes to win games. I just can't count any team out because anything can happen. 

I do not like Blountstown, I have never pulled for Blountstown, if Blountstown loses avery game they ever play from now on it wouldn't bother me one bit but some of the comments on here actually have me hoping Blountstown wins.  I have not seen Madison play so I can't say much about them.  But if you think Blountstown doesn't have speed you are dead wrong, this is the fastest team they have ever had. They also have size and excellent coaching.  I don't know if they will beat Madco but I will not be the least bit surprised if they do.

Btown is small compared to Pahokee . and speed ??? Nobody in 1A is going to match Madison / Pahokee speed . They're obviously a damn good team , they're in the championship game and I expect their best game of the yr . I went to the Dixie County / Newberry game and was really impressed with how they ran the wing-t , flawless . I thought Madison would have trouble with them . Speed was the difference from the first snap . Btown can't win this game , Madison would have to lose it . Anything is possible , I guess .