Jump to content

  • Announcements

    • Joshua Wilson

      Rules of the Forums   09/02/2017

      Please be sure to read the rules of the forums. This is only to help all of us have a good time and we want to keep this board as fun as possible. 
    • SportsNut25

      Talking Other Sports   11/08/2017

      For those interested in talking about other sports, you can talk about them here. 
TigerRed

BLOUNTSTOWN/ Madison County -Prediction

Recommended Posts

22 hours ago, Jbaby32 said:

Lol Madison’s D held Pahokee to 10 points I’m sure holding Blountstown to 0 can be done . Madison 42 to 12

The last time Blountstown was at the ship they got a goose egg... Trenton scored 1 TD on O and one on a pick six. This game could be fun  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, Tigerfan1 said:

The last time Blountstown was at the ship they got a goose egg... Trenton scored 1 TD on O and one on a pick six. This game could be fun  

It will be for some of us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I believe that Madison runs the Wing-T or some version of it. What formation does BT run these days? We played them a couple of years in the playoffs and they were a fairly tough and emotional team. Came into the playoffs in 2006 and 2007 undefeated both years. Although we defeated them they played hard and had an incredible fan base, as I remember. Don't know whether they can hang with Madison or not. But, regardless, they will give Madison a game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/28/2017 at 10:46 AM, Cat_Scratch said:

Mad Co's Run Game (RG) is probably the best small class RG in Florida, and one of the best in the Nation at 4000 + yards this season.

Blountstown comes in at 3500 + yards. Better than average RG also.

Both average about the same in passing yards at 1200 +.

I believe this will be an offensive feast for both teams, and a nightmare for both defenses. Not saying defenses will suck, but they will be pushed all night by the offenses, and flat out worn down by the end of the game. Conditioning will come in to play, but by now both teams should be at prime. Injuries may also factor in. Limping linemen need to be rotated out and depth might be a factor. Mad Co comes in at 60 vs BT's 34 on the roster.

MadCo has 26 take aways vs Blounts 20. I believe this may also factor in. The team with the least turnovers may take the Ship to port.

Advice to both teams. Protect the ball and load the box.

Hope they do that Madison will throw all over them they can throw the ball just didn’t need too against pahokkee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, MuckCityChamp said:

Its obvious for the guys on this post that the Pahokee win was the biggest win in school history. LOL

Madison has a rabid fan base

 

It's not a bad thing but if you on other side of it then it's incredibly annoying 

 

But i can't critize too much

 

I'm basically same way with Columbia that they are with Madison 

 

I hype up any win and try to downplay any loss

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Madison has a rabid fan base

 

It's not a bad thing but if you on other side of it then it's incredibly annoying 

 

But i can't critize too much

 

I'm basically same way with Columbia that they are with Madison 

 

I hype up any win and try to downplay any loss

That's understandable, but every time the conversations shifts to Blountstown, somehow they get it back to Pahokee. I guess that is a compliment to Pahokee. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MuckCityChamp said:

That's understandable, but every time the conversations shifts to Blountstown, somehow they get it back to Pahokee. I guess that is a compliment to Pahokee. 

Probably because they are thinking bloutstown is another 2016 baker and treats the Pahokee game as the real state championship but if Madison team has that mindset then it may bite them in Orlando 

 

They have to treat bloutstown as a legit threat or they won't be ready 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Probably because they are thinking bloutstown is another 2016 baker and treats the Pahokee game as the real state championship but if Madison team has that mindset then it may bite them in Orlando 

 

They have to treat bloutstown as a legit threat or they won't be ready 

ya'll act like Baker was horrible last year.  They did not get blown out by Pahokee.  Now Madison, Pahokee and Newberry were all probably better than Baker last year but they just didn't roll over to Pahokee.  I expect Blountstown to be ready and play as hard as they can.  If Madison does the same it won't be that close.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nobody including myself is expecting B'town to win this game, except for may be the players. They have 5-6 that play both ways.We do have SPEED but nothing MC haven't seen. I would imagine MC outweighs us by about 20 pounds per player on the line. They work harder at what they do than any team thats been through here lately. I sure hope they can prove me wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/1/2017 at 6:56 PM, TigerRed said:

Nobody including myself is expecting B'town to win this game, except for may be the players. They have 5-6 that play both ways.We do have SPEED but nothing MC haven't seen. I would imagine MC outweighs us by about 20 pounds per player on the line. They work harder at what they do than any team thats been through here lately. I sure hope they can prove me wrong.

No disrespect to B Town, I think some of the Madison fans were just rubbing a little salt in the Pahokee fans wounds.Im sure the young men will give Madison all they can handle.Good luck safe travel.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like Madison came out passing the ball. That surely isn't a strength. They got back into their strength of running the ball and scored 2 touchdowns. Blountstown running game is looking pretty strong itself. Should be an interesting 2nd half.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×