Hello everyone, and thank you for having me.

Jambun82

Hello, I just discovered this fine Florida High School Football message board, and I am glad that I did. I was a frequent visitor and poster to another message board that has fell apart, and I look forward to talking with the knowledgeable posters of this board without being insulted and with staying on the subject at hand. Thank you, and it is nice to meet everyone.  

2 hours ago, Jambun82 said:

Hello, I just discovered this fine Florida High School Football message board, and I am glad that I did. I was a frequent visitor and poster to another message board that has fell apart, and I look forward to talking with the knowledgeable posters of this board without being insulted and with staying on the subject at hand. Thank you, and it is nice to meet everyone.  

You may be pleased to know, or maybe not, that Dan in Daytona sometimes posts on this board. 

3 hours ago, Jambun82 said:

Hello Again Jambun. What took you so long?

I left the previous board for the same reason you did. As I remember, everything that you posted was very comprehensive and more importantly you stayed on the subject of HS football, unlike a few others. You will find this forum totally different as most of the folks here are good people. Joshua runs a tight ship and stops any kind of funny business before it gets started.  Contrary to popular opinion, Columbia is one of the most knowledgeable posters here and I think he's just a young fellow.

Welcome aboard. :D

16 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

ColumbiaFan is going through the school of hard knocks right now, but I have to give him credit, he learns fast enough. He can be a tad stubborn at times, but who of us hasn't been at times... He be alright.

Columbia fan used to always ask posters "who they rep". He asked me my first time on here and the smart ass in me said the Iowa Barnstormers....Dang its been at least two years since then. I guess i should change my profile pic. lol

14 minutes ago, Just A Coach said:

Columbia fan used to always ask posters "who they rep". He asked me my first time on here and the smart ass in me said the Iowa Barnstormers....Dang its been at least two years since then. I guess i should change my profile pic. lol

I asked because i want to know who i can ask if i want to find out something about a particular team or area 

20 hours ago, Jambun82 said:

Actually JAMBUN we are here too AND if you listened to me on the numerous times you tried to get upset with me I GAVE YOU the link to this board... Multiple times... Told if you don't want to post on Flavarsity then post here... but we are here too... so is Dan.  Have fun.

We now have a resident FHSAA official on the board folks so send all of your Officiating questions complaints his way LOL. 

17 hours ago, Cat_Scratch said:

Welcome to the board Jambun... I think you will like visiting this board. We do get the occasional visitor from that other board that's not the national board, and it's always a welcomed surprised.

I think you will find Josh Wilson a fine host. He is fair and balanced and keeps things orderly and entertaining.

Josh is my guy... I think everyone thinks I am a Flavarsity Guy just because I have been on there since 2000 and I am an admin there... But I could careless about all that.  I just monitor for Spam and help out here and there @Pipe Dreams is probably still an admin too LOL.   Lets just hope Neutral stays over there with all his lame azz novel of unfunny jokes and slightly racial innuendo. 

16 hours ago, Proseteye said:

I left the previous board for the same reason you did. As I remember, everything that you posted was very comprehensive and more importantly you stayed on the subject of HS football, unlike a few others. You will find this forum totally different as most of the folks here are good people. Joshua runs a tight ship and stops any kind of funny business before it gets started.  Contrary to popular opinion, Columbia is one of the most knowledgeable posters here and I think he's just a young fellow.

Yeah the getting off topic really is out of hands there... A few culprits and then the guys that like to talk to their-selves on 15 different morphs.. Man that a lot of time on their hands. 

6 hours ago, peezy28 said:

Actually JAMBUN we are here too AND if you listened to me on the numerous times you tried to get upset with me I GAVE YOU the link to this board... Multiple times... Told if you don't want to post on Flavarsity then post here... but we are here too... so is Dan.  Have fun.

We now have a resident FHSAA official on the board folks so send all of your Officiating questions complaints his way LOL. 

Peezy, I did not appreciate the way that you spoke or treated me on that other message board. I read and agreed with the rules of this message board, and I feel that Josh Wilson is a moderator that has a good grip on things here.

23 hours ago, Proseteye said:

Proseteye, thank you very much and it is good to talk to you again as well. As much as I complain, you have a much stronger argument for the way that many posters spoke to you at that message board. OTC never has to apologize for being a successful program.  I have always enjoyed speaking with you, and what you have to say, and I look forward to reconnecting with you again.

@Jambun82 Welcome! Glad to have you here!

Along with myself as well as @SportsNut25 & @ColumbiaHighFan2017class as moderators, I expect nothing less than keeping the ship sailing right. The message board is an extension of the entire FloridaHSFootball.com brand and I only expect nothing but the best!

The funny (ugly) business can stay over on the other site... 

As for the rest who have shown your support, I do much appreciate that!

14 hours ago, Joshua Wilson said:

@Jambun82 Welcome! Glad to have you here!

Along with myself as well as @SportsNut25 & @ColumbiaHighFan2017class as moderators, I expect nothing less than keeping the ship sailing right. The message board is an extension of the entire FloridaHSFootball.com brand and I only expect nothing but the best!

The funny (ugly) business can stay over on the other site... 

As for the rest who have shown your support, I do much appreciate that!

Thank you very much Josh. I am looking forward to it.

On 12/1/2017 at 11:03 PM, Jambun82 said:

Peezy, I did not appreciate the way that you spoke or treated me on that other message board. I read and agreed with the rules of this message board, and I feel that Josh Wilson is a moderator that has a good grip on things here.

Dude you got too sensitive... truth is I don't care about peoples feelings on this board or that one.  I just say what I feel if people are offended so be it...  Oh and to your point.. Yeah they are no rules over there... we make them up as we go LMAO.  Again welcome to the board.