Blountstown/Madison final

561_Fan

5 hours ago, Panhandle Jet said:

Madison County depth was the difference Blountstowns talent was just as good just not enough depth.

Wouldn't say that because but Blountstown definitely came to play. A few bounces went there way, but in the end better team won.

1 minute ago, Dorsey Reaves said:

Man U talk more shit than anybody on this board focus on lake city u just troll do ur homework 

I ain't the ones who had no respect for 1a to lead to fans proclaiming they would win 4 straight in 1a

Just be happy to be champs and next time be smart and not get cocky

1 minute ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

I ain't the ones who had no respect for 1a to lead to fans proclaiming they would win 4 straight in 1a

Just be happy to be champs and next time be smart and not get cocky

Ha lake city talking about being smart  cmon Man U 9 mins late for bed time u got school tom. Much love to blountstown seemed like great fans good people Lake city u worry about y’all we will c y’all next year to continue that winning streak against y’all 

Ha lake city talking about being smart  cmon Man U 9 mins late for bed time u got school tom. Much love to blountstown seemed like great fans good people Lake city u worry about y’all we will c y’all next year to continue that winning streak against y’all 

I'm on my schedule genius 

Just remember the last time we won we embarressed your program 

You all will never put up the points on us we did in that game