Rivals

DisabledAccount

Smh boy has that board gone downhill 

I still can't believe that they let Los stay on that board but regardless i will never post on that board again, this board has the best group out there and we are able to debate and disagree without having to resort to cheap tactics and name-calling 

Totally looking forward to more great years here at Florida hs football 

Correction I let him stay on there... Y'all are a bit too sensitive let that dude get under your skin.  Ignore him and he goes away.   Yes he gets on everyone nerves but its hard to ban him without banning the folk who get caught up in his trolling and reply back with the same stuff he says.  If I banned him for what he says I would have to ban everyone that replied to him with insults... This isn't Elementary so we cant say "well he did it 1st".  There have been many people banned over there but I have only banned 2.  1 who posts on here under a different name got racial with Zoeboy calling him a Monkey among other things and the other is a coach from Tennesse who was fired as the Gulf High Head Girls BBALL coach a while back and has an axe to grind and might be certified crazy and if you think Canes/Carlos is a problem you aint seen nothing till that guy starts posting on your board.Also since your done there this was my reply to your so long message LOL

"Dude... you don't have to make a post about leaving LOL. Ya just bounce... We cool and all but that must be some new gen stuff (announce leaving like they announce ima decommit and "respect my decision"

You can delete your own account in your options I don't ban folk unless they get racial (see Tigertats) or straight ignorant (See Mr. Tenn Coach please dont come back"

26 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

I didn't quit i said i wasn't going to talk football till next season 

I was gonna stick to other sports but i changed my mind 

same difference.  No one dislikes you.  You have passion for your team and most can respect that.  Some use that against you just to ruffle your feathers (including me sometimes).  Some see a message board as a place to vent or mess around with people (internet bullies).  Some just find fun in clowning others kind of a stress relief.  I'm actually some where in between.  I like pulling peoples chains also and will just disagree to argue even though I really don't disagree.  I just want to see what kind of response I get.  However I usually don't make it personal or try and degrade the other person but I have definitely in the pass done so.  Don't take a message board to seriously.  I bet most of the people on this board would help you out if you needed and most people on here are really good people that are passionate about high school football. 

2 minutes ago, badbird said:

same difference.  No one dislikes you.  You have passion for your team and most can respect that.  Some use that against you just to ruffle your feathers (including me sometimes).  Some see a message board as a place to vent or mess around with people (internet bullies).  Some just find fun in clowning others kind of a stress relief.  I'm actually some where in between.  I like pulling peoples chains also and will just disagree to argue even though I really don't disagree.  I just want to see what kind of response I get.  However I usually don't make it personal or try and degrade the other person but I have definitely in the pass done so.  Don't take a message board to seriously.  I bet most of the people on this board would help you out if you needed and most people on here are really good people that are passionate about high school football. 

I hear you badbird 

Ik that we go back and forth quite a bit but all in all your cool by me

Hopefully next time Columbia plays a central Florida team we can meet up 

2 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Smh boy has that board gone downhill 

I still can't believe that they let Los stay on that board but regardless i will never post on that board again, this board has the best group out there and we are able to debate and disagree without having to resort to cheap tactics and name-calling 

Totally looking forward to more great years here at Florida hs football 

You got a lot to learn young grass hopper.. If ppl like Los gets under your skin and imo Los is not that bad then your gonna have a rough ride

2 minutes ago, Zoe Boy said:

You got a lot to learn young grass hopper.. If ppl like Los gets under your skin and imo Los is not that bad then your gonna have a rough ride

His arguments are weak but it's like arguing with a wall

He won't acknowledge anything i catch him in and will pretend he knows what he talking about but in reality he don't know as much as he thinks he knows 

14 minutes ago, Zoe Boy said:

Now that I’m gonna disagree with you.. That fool know his stuff... Don’t care if you disagree with 100% of what he has to say but that fool be bringing it...

Did you read his posts lately? 

He has brought nothing but petty jabs,  haven't seen 1 piece of factual information in past month, only a shaky at best opinion 

Just now, Zoe Boy said:

Maybe he doesn’t acknowledge you lol...

He keeps saying I'm a stupid high schooler

I've said countless times I've graduated so it's clear he just ignores anything he can't argue and twists people's posts to make his arguments look legit 

I don't see anything good in his arguments these days 

And whenever he is caught he stoops to petty jabs to cover up the weaknesses of his arguments