ITS OFFICALL DILLARD VS CAROL CITY NOV 14TH 2013

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

ALRIGHT ALRIGH ALLLRIGHT!! FOOTBALL FANS ITS FINALLY OFFICAL DILLARD VS CAROL NOV 14TH AT THE PANTHER DEN CAROL CITY WON TONITE OVER 2-6 NORLAND 27-14 SO THERE 6-3 DILLARD WON TONIGHT FOR THERE 7TH WIN IN A ROW 34-3 SO THERE 7-2 WORDS CANT EXPLAIN HOW EXCITED I AM BUT WE STILL HAVE SOUL BOWL NEXT WEEK VS ELY SO UM READY TO TAKE THAT CROWN AND WITH THAT BEIN SAID LETS GO PANTHERS!!!

I Know Dillard can't control the district opponents, but their schedule is one of the worst in the state.

Dillard's record is so hollow, and inflated, it's unbelievable. Is it a coincidence that they lose to the 2 teams that are halfway good. The rest of teams blow.

Carol City will roll, and if Dillard wins that, I will PayPal you 20 bucks. Lol

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

I Know Dillard can't control the district opponents, but their schedule is one of the worst in the state.

Dillard's record is so hollow, and inflated, it's unbelievable. Is it a coincidence that they lose to the 2 teams that are halfway good. The rest of teams blow.

Carol City will roll, and if Dillard wins that, I will PayPal you 20 bucks. Lol

1 NO YOU WONT LOL AND 2 BRA I RESPECT YOUR OPINION BUT THATS NOT A FAIR JUDGEMENT BECAUSE ST THOMAS HAS A EASY DISTIRCT BT I GUESS ITS ALRIGHT BECAUSE THERE "ST THOMAS" MIRAMAR HAS AN EASY DISTRICT ALOT OF SCHOOLS HAVE EASY DISTRICT BT THAT DOSENT SAY THAT THEY ARE ANY LESS TALENTED THEN ANYONE ELSE....U SAID HALLANDALE WAS GOING TO ROLL US WHEN THEY WAS 7-0 AND BOYNTON WHEN THEY WERE 6-0 BUT BECAUSE DILLARD BEAT THEM NOW ARE DISTRICT WAS JUST SOOOO EASY WELL LET ME EXPLAIN SOMETHING TO YOU YOU MAY NOT KNOW MUCH ABOUT DILLARD AND THE TYPE OF SQUAD THEY HAVE BUT THERE GOING TO CONTINUE DOING SPECIAL THINGS THIS YEAR. THERE GOING TO WIN SOUL BOWL NEXT WEEK AND THERE GOING TO DO THERE THING VS CAROL CITY AM I GURANTING A WIN? NO BECAUSE I CANT PREDICT THE FUTURE AND NEAITHER CAN YOU!! BUT I WILL TELL U THIS DILLARD WILL BE READY AND SO IS ARE HOME FANS AND IF BY ANY CHANCE CAROL CITY DO WIN THEY WILL LEAVE BROWARD KNOWING DILLARD MADE THEM EARN EVERY YARD AND IF DILLARD WIN WE AGAIN.!! PROVE THE DOUBTERS WRONG.

I have to agree on Dillard loosing they 1st two games I thought they should have won them both and if so they would be 9-0 as we speak. On the other had, Dillard to me hasn't played anybody on the level of Central and Btw which are both teams that Carol City lost to. Now they did play a good quality team St. Thomas which they lost but.... that was a preseason game so you don't count those. I will say that this will be a interesting match up and the last time they played was in 2004 I believe and Carol City won, but this time is different being it's a playoff game. Anyways best luck to both schools which neither I have ties to.

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

I have to agree on Dillard loosing they 1st two games I thought they should have won them both and if so they would be 9-0 as we speak. On the other had, Dillard to me hasn't played anybody on the level of Central and Btw which are both teams that Carol City lost to. Now they did play a good quality team St. Thomas which they lost but.... that was a preseason game so you don't count those. I will say that this will be a interesting match up and the last time they played was in 2004 I believe and Carol City won, but this time is different being it's a playoff game. Anyways best luck to both schools which neither I have ties to.

But besides the usuall teams who play booker t and miami central nobody has played a team of that calibar just because you dont play central or booker t that dosent mean you didnt play anyone dillard went on the road to play a national ranked texas team and went up by 18 points but with the conditioning kicking in with the heat and some self inflicted mistakes we lost the game 43-32 where as that same school has blown out everyone else they played as far as dillard playing st thomas yea we lost but the score was only 21-10 it was 14-10 late in the 3rd quater with the starters still in.Look all i'm saying to the people is RESPECT my school of course you all have diffrent opinions and i'm not telling any of you to pick dillard but the argument of why we would lose is ludacris it seem as if it's so hard to say it will be a good game people on here talk as if dillard is coral glades or something dillard is a historic program with a great group of talent this year and they can and will do something special this year. Next week carol city is the 1 walking a mad house and dillard will be waiting its going to be a good game and we will see who will win.