Playoff Pickems

nolebull813

The Playoff Pick'em will be up in the next few days ready for yall to pick from I would anticipate a Pick'em for this week up by Thursday. This weeks Pick'em will conclude the regular season Pick'em and we will start fresh with the playoffs.

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

The Playoff Pick'em will be up in the next few days ready for yall to pick from I would anticipate a Pick'em for this week up by Thursday. This weeks Pick'em will conclude the regular season Pick'em and we will start fresh with the playoffs.

OKAY AND IF YOU SO HAPPEN TO DO THEM I THINK DILLARD VS ELY ((SOUL BOWL)) AND DILLARD VS ELY WITCH IS THE FIRST ROUND OF THE PLAYOFFS IS ANOTHER GOOD 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Buy Azithromycin Online is a handy antibiotic you can buy online to treat specific bacterial infections. It’s great for things like respiratory infections (think coughs and sore throats), skin infections, ear infections, and even some sexually transmitted infections like chlamydia. One cool thing about it is that you usually only need to take it for a short time, usually around five days. Just remember, it’s super important to take the full course even if you start feeling better before it’s done. This helps make sure the infection is completely gone and doesn’t come back stronger. Like with any medication, there can be side effects, like upset stomach or diarrhea, so it’s always good to talk to your doctor or pharmacist first, especially if you have any health conditions or are taking other meds. Overall, Azithromycin can be an effective and convenient option for treating bacterial infections when used correctly.
    • Okay, how about that STA vs. Ida Baker matchup in your first round?  Does your analogy extend to South Florida slappies?  My opinion is simply that no one (except CoachGraham, apparently) would be interested in the 1 vs. 512, 2 vs. 511, and 200 other mismatches such a format would produce, regardless of geography.  But I could be wrong.  And now I'm thinking I should have skipped college.  
    • Complaining about North Florida slappies losing to South Florida powers is like someone graduating high school complaining that companies are only hiring college graduates and not them. And then a company saying ok to make it fair, we will open division and only hire high school graduates.     
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online
  • Popular Contributors