What teams should be on upset Alert in round one of the playoffs?

Joker99

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

If Dillard beats Carol City, that will be the biggest upset in the playoffs. Lol.

i seariously doubt that even though dillard district was soft to say the least other then hallandale and boynton beach dillard still a very talented group of guys there defense is no joke and there offense has improved DRASTICALY since last year carol city has playmakers and so do dillard from what all the coaches in dade some who have played carol city this year and from what i seen on film all carol city have is there q.b who have 963 rushing yards and 323 passing yards respectively who do nothing but do read option all game. Stop him you stop there whole offense but no doubt dillard still will have to play there" A" as well this will be a close game of to evenly matched teams.

Okay well since we on this discussion who do yaw think can beat Miramar not that I want that or at least give them the most threat/competition. As I'm looking throughout the 8A playoffs being that they regular season is complete I don't see anybody maybe Manatee but that depends on if they make it to states.

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

Okay well since we on this discussion who do yaw think can beat Miramar not that I want that or at least give them the most threat/competition. As I'm looking throughout the 8A playoffs being that they regular season is complete I don't see anybody maybe Manatee but that depends on if they make it to states.

i agree

In Mirmar's region the only team that might be able to hang in there is Deerfield Beach. In the Semifinal I don't really see any of those teams posing a problem. Whoever comes out of the North is gonna be a very, very good football team. The problem for them though is they will just have ran through a gauntlet while I wouldn't say Miramar can coast into the Final but they will have a much easier road to it than 8A North.

Guest RiverRat

Who are the favorites to win it all in 1A RiverRat?

In the south region at this point the media is picking Dixie County but i think Trenton has very good chance as well as Union County. In the north region all you can hear is Blountstown but Baker is starting to get a few believers as well, not to count out Liberty county. If and Liberty can get by Blountstown then they could make a run as well. 

Apopka or Manatee "could" beat Miramar but that is about it.

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

Apopka or Manatee "could" beat Miramar but that is about it.

I AGREE BUT I BELIEVE ALOT OF THESE PLAYOFF GAMES ARE GOING TO BE CLOSER THEN SOME PEOPLE MAY THINK AND CAN PROABLY GO EAITHER WAY...SUCH AS FLANAGAN VS DERRFIELD....DILLARD VS CAROL CITY ETC..SO IMK REALLY LOOKIN FOWARD TO FRIDAY.

Guest Gridiron5

I don't think Apopka can beat Miramar, while I do think Manatee can I just hope they don't if they make it to states

Why ?, you should want to play the best team, Either one of them can beat Miramar, Don't know which one poses a threat, but then again, doesn't matter because one of them will get to the Citrus Bowl. 

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

I don't think Apopka can beat Miramar, while I do think Manatee can I just hope they don't if they make it to states

lol i feel u on that hey slick what did you think about my other thread.

@ Gridiron5 your absolutely right on what your saying; Miramar has played Manatee before and lost badly but never played Apopka before. At the end of the day I want my school to win states that's the ultimate goal no if's and buts about it. Winning district title is one thing, winning the mayors cup against Everglades making the win streak 8 in a row is another thing, beating St. Thomas 3 years in a row is another thing, going undefeated is another thing, but winning states is the cherry on top. Over the last 6 years we've captured 1 state title and 1 state runner up title. If Miramar has to play all sorry schools and blow them out by 50+ a game well that's fine with me long as we win. Do you know how many schools wish they can be in the playoffs right now.

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

@ Gridiron5 your absolutely right on what your saying; Miramar has played Manatee before and lost badly but never played Apopka before. At the end of the day I want my school to win states that's the ultimate goal no if's and buts about it. Winning district title is one thing, winning the mayors cup against Everglades making the win streak 8 in a row is another thing,  beating St. Thomas 3 years in a row is another thing, going undefeated is another thing, but winning states is the cherry on top. Over the last 6 years we've captured 1 state title and 1 state runner up title. If Miramar has to play all sorry schools and blow them out by 50+ a game well that's fine with me long as we win. Do you know how many schools wish they can be in the playoffs right now.

I FEEL YOU SLICK MAKING THE PLAYOFFS IS A POSITION ALOT OF HIGH SCHOOL PROGRAMS DONT GET A CHANCE TO EXPIRENCE THATS WHY IM GOING TO CHERISH EVERY MIN FRIDAY VS CAROL CITY AT HOME DILLARD HIGH GOING TO MAKE A HUGE IMPRINT THAT NIGHT CANT WAIT.!