What teams should be on upset Alert in round one of the playoffs?

Joker99

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

@DHS_Panthers do you think University School has a chance or will beat btw? I don't think they will seeing how Central dismantled them

I FEEL THE SAME WAY AFTER WHAT I SEEN VS MANNATE THEN CENTRAL MAKES ME THINK BOOKER T WILL ROLL THEM AND I DIDNT THINK THAT BEFORE BUT NOW DONT LOOK GOOD FRO U SCHOOL VS BTW

I don't think Apopka can beat Miramar, while I do think Manatee can I just hope they don't if they make it to states

Just curious, why is that?  Apopka is likely to give Manatee all kinds of fits and if Manatee starts slow against them there will be no coming back with Manatee Magic.

Peezy28 Do you remember Apopka's 1st game? Apopka lost and the score doesn't give them justice to make people think it was a close game. Whereas, Miramar they have played Manatee before and lost badly and I'm not ashamed to say that about my school and that's the same year Central lost to them as well. Judging from this year so far, Manatee is undefeated and Apopka isn't so I have to go with Manatee until they get beat. So if if comes to the state game if Miramar makes it that far, I'd likely choose them to win over Apopka versus Manatee and yes I know this isn't the same Miramar team from before.

Yeah I hear you but the only similarities (mostly) between that Manatee team and this one is coaching so I suppose your saying that they will out coach Miramar again.  Thing is Rick Darlington is also one of the best coaches in the state.  As far as Apopka's 1st game loss that also was a completely different team which Zach Darlington at QB.... Dare I say they may even be better without him.  Without him they have gone to their old school single wing misdirection offense that gives teams fits (Think Miami Northwestern circa 2001 came in best team in the land left 40 point losers).  Not that the same would happen to Miramar just that this year 8A is STRONG.  I remember we all used to say that 8A was a weak class but that cannot be said this year.

@Peezy28 I get what your saying and are you saying that Apopka will beat Manatee. Also, not to say that Miramar can't beat Manatee I just remember that beat down they received and over the last couple of years they've never lost like that except to one school and that's St. Thomas Aquinas. Now that Apopka is in the mix and might be at the state game with Miramar if they get there, I'd like the chances of Miramar winning especially being that they never played them before. Another thing your right about the early lost. In 2011 Miramar was 13-0 facing Plant who was 13-1 in the state game and they lost.

@Slick, as of right now I would actually pick Apopka over Manatee but that may change in the next 2 weeks.  I mean to be honest Manatee could get knocked out this week at Ft. Pierce Central is showing up to play and based on what Vero was able to accomplish Manatee better be on Upset alert.

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

I'd say if they win this week I'll be a believer in Dillard.

STILL A NON-BELIEVER HUH....SMH LIKE I SAID NO RESPECT ONLY TEAM IN THE 2ND ROUND WITH NO RESPECT AFTER WINNING EVERY GAME THEY WAS PICKED TO LOSE...WOOOOW

@DHS_Panther yeah you right now I didn't see the game but saw the score. That game should of been over before it started. For instance Dillard beat Carol City 28-19 but they had a 21-0 lead at halftime and btw beat Glades Central 40-18 yet had a 33-2 lead at halftime. Also, maybe Manatee was like Miramar and didn't take that team seriously. Miramar should of blown Monarch out the gates and the same with Manatee against Vero Beach.

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

@DHS_Panther yeah you right now I didn't see the game but saw the score. That game should of been over before it started. For instance Dillard beat Carol City 28-19 but they had a 21-0 lead at halftime and btw beat Glades Central 40-18 yet had a 33-2 lead at halftime. Also, maybe Manatee was like Miramar and didn't take that team seriously. Miramar should of blown Monarch out the gates and the same with Manatee against Vero Beach.

RIGHT BUT NOBODY WANTS TO ADMIT THAT THEY DOUBT US AGAINST A TEAM THEN DILLARD BEATS THEM THEN THEY GO TO THE NEXT TEAM AND ON AND ON LIKE REALLY JUST ADMIT IT YOUR WERE WRONG AND THAT DILLARD IS A CONTENDER IDK IF U REMEBER SLICK BUT REMEMEBR B4 THE YEAR STARTED THEY SAID WE WAS GOING TO BE BLOWN OUT IN THE 1ST ROUND AND DILLARD WILL B LUCKY TO EVEN B IN IT AT HALFTIME & THAT IT WILL B CENTRAL VS THE WEST N THE 2ND ROUND OR CENTRAL VS CAROL CITY AND LOOK ITS DILLARD VS CENTRAL .

@DHS_Panthers Sports analysis go by how a team has done in the previous year or years, so when it came to Dillard I guess they figured just like I did that they weren't going to be a contender. On the other hand, people can be wrong look at 5A for example everybody thought Jackson would be in the playoffs, district champs and going to states but they had to pack up early.

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

@DHS_Panthers Sports analysis go by how a team has done in the previous year or years, so when it came to Dillard I guess they figured just like I did that they weren't going to be a contender. On the other hand, people can be wrong look at 5A for example everybody thought Jackson would be in the playoffs, district champs and going to states but they had to pack up early.

I JUST WANT THE DOUBTERS TO ADMIT THEY WERE WRONG BUT NONE OF THEM NO WHERE TO BE FOUND NOW...I WONDER Y.....ONLY PERON GAVE RESPECT TO DILLARD AND KNEW WHAT THEY WERE CABABLE OF WAS ..STA...I TOLD EVERYBODY FROM THE JUMP DILLARD AINT NO PUSH OVA AND REGARDLESS OF WHO IT IS THEY GONE COMPETE