High energy incompetence at Rivals

Pipe Dreams

The guys over at Rivals have become a joke. I’m done with that board (and site) and hope the people over there will start posting here exclusively.

It is beyond imcompetence over there.

Thread from over a year ago with multiple elite players... his responses show the problem.

https://flavarsity.forums.rivals.com/threads/list-of-recruiting-database-additions.8837/#post-75019

16 minutes ago, Pipe Dreams said:

The guys over at Rivals have become a joke. I’m done with that board (and site) and hope the people over there will start posting here exclusively.

Thread from over a year ago with multiple elite players... his responses show the problem.

https://flavarsity.forums.rivals.com/threads/list-of-recruiting-database-additions.8837/#post-75019

Rivals has slowly started to decline for last few years and now it's falling apart further,  i gave up posting there for a while when it was clear nothing was going to improve there

2 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Rivals has slowly started to decline for last few years and now it's falling apart further,  i gave up posting there for a while when it was clear nothing was going to improve there

I concur, floridaslayer...I mean ColumbiaHighfan2017.

4 hours ago, Pipe Dreams said:

I feel your pain. If you don't put resources into a venture it dies from starvation. That is what's happened at Rivals.

16 hours ago, Pipe Dreams said:

Also funny... Well The last time Lackford posted was... well in response to the post you started and just opened back up LOL.  Like I said I don't think they care... I don't think he gets paid anything to do Flavarsity either and if he does Kudos to him for collecting some change and not having to do anything for it. 

15 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

The decline has been more like going on for 10 years... and you still post there LMAO. 

11 hours ago, DarterBlue2 said:

I feel your pain. If you don't put resources into a venture it dies from starvation. That is what's happened at Rivals.

I am honestly surprised Yahoo hasn't put the Kabash on it... Its probably hidden on a general ledger with low upkeep or maintenance that is not bringing in any revenue... I know they probably can count the subscribers on 1 hand maybe 2 and advertisement dollars have to be non existent with the low network traffic.  Don't be surprised if one day you type in the URL and its gone without warning.  (Like Dallas Jackson's board.). 

6 minutes ago, peezy28 said:

I am honestly surprised Yahoo hasn't put the Kabash on it... Its probably hidden on a general ledger with low upkeep or maintenance that is not bringing in any revenue... I know they probably can count the subscribers on 1 hand maybe 2 and advertisement dollars have to be non existent with the low network traffic.  Don't be surprised if one day you type in the URL and its gone without warning.  (Like Dallas Jackson's board.). 

Yeah. That's what I expect will happen. Chock better be careful she doesn't lose part of her subscription when they do that.

52 minutes ago, DarterBlue2 said:

She likes Silver King and Neutral Observer. They are not coming here although I know one reads this board. Plus, older folks are resistant to change. 

Which one?  I doubt SK does I tried to get him over and he was like thanks but no thanks.  Choctaw probably still does not know this board exists and there is no way Neutral can just watch and not comment with a 30 page long diatribe or have something to say about Peezy deleting people or betting me the most ridiculous bet known to man. 

Another thing to note they have all been posting almost longer than Columbia Fan has been living... actually yes they have been posting longer than he has been living. 

5 minutes ago, peezy28 said:

Which one?  I doubt SK does I tried to get him over and he was like thanks but no thanks.  Choctaw probably still does not know this board exists and there is no way Neutral can just watch and not comment with a 30 page long diatribe or have something to say about Peezy deleting people or betting me the most ridiculous bet known to man

Another thing to note they have all been posting almost longer than Columbia Fan has been living... actually yes they have been posting longer than he has been living

I know Neutral's Buddy Wave reads this. He and maybe Mark Cannon. Mark contacted me once saying Wave had told him I may be taking in a game on the west coast. I had posted that here not on Rivals. So some of them read this board. For all I know they may have posted under a different name. 

And, yes, the Rivals board got hot around 2000. I am guessing Columbia Fan was born in 1999. So they  would have been around there around the time he was born.