Chs vs SHS rivalry

DisabledAccount

What the hell has happened to this rivalry 

It doesn't look like a rivalry, it doesn't feel like a rivalry and if you took the trophy away it's not a rivalry 

Not only has it became Suwannee being outmatched on the field but it's also been way too friendly during and after the games,  when most of both teams are buddy buddy it goes to show how the rivalry has lost it's edge

I was told stories about how they used to travel to Lake City (or live Oak) and start fights the week of the game

That's a rival, not this friendly stuff i see everytime they play now

It's gotten to the point i don't even care what happens in the game and i rather beat Gainesville then Suwannee because frankly Suwannee rivalry has lost all importance, only 2 counties that care how the game goes

With the history these teams have you would think this would be a premiere rivalry game but i never see this game even considered relevant to anyone outside of the 2 counties

12 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

What the hell has happened to this rivalry 

It doesn't look like a rivalry, it doesn't feel like a rivalry and if you took the trophy away it's not a rivalry 

Not only has it became Suwannee being outmatched on the field but it's also been way too friendly during and after the games,  when most of both teams are buddy buddy it goes to show how the rivalry has lost it's edge

I was told stories about how they used to travel to Lake City (or live Oak) and start fights the week of the game

That's a rival, not this friendly stuff i see everytime they play now

It's gotten to the point i don't even care what happens in the game and i rather beat Gainesville then Suwannee because frankly Suwannee rivalry has lost all importance, only 2 counties that care how the game goes

With the history these teams have you would think this would be a premiere rivalry game but i never see this game even considered relevant to anyone outside of the 2 counties

Is it true that all players in the game get participation trophies now?:D 

4 minutes ago, OldSchoolLion said:

I also heard they serve iced cappucinos and have social media breaks at the game-sign of the times.  Ya'll have gotten way too soft up there.   

I haven't lol, you should have seen what i did at softball last year after we beat Gainesville in playoffs, I'm just lucky i didn't get a fine for taunting ;)

13 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

I haven't lol, you should have seen what i did at softball last year after we beat Gainesville in playoffs, I'm just lucky i didn't get a fine for taunting ;)

You ain't one of them there male cheerleaders for softball is you? :P  If so, I guess you was just protecting your harem.:wub: 

5 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

http://www.nfhsnetwork.com/events/columbia-high-school-lake-city-fl/6db9905255

If anyone wants to see the borderline taunting just go to the end of the game where columbia storms the field 

It will be obvious, or you can watch the entire game since it actually was pretty good game

Plus i did throw out the ceremonial first pitch which was pretty cool 

It looked better than most ceremonial pitches in major league baseball 

43 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Plus i did throw out the ceremonial first pitch which was pretty cool 

It looked better than most ceremonial pitches in major league baseball 

50 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

http://www.nfhsnetwork.com/events/columbia-high-school-lake-city-fl/6db9905255

If anyone wants to see the borderline taunting just go to the end of the game where columbia storms the field 

It will be obvious, or you can watch the entire game since it actually was pretty good game

Whaddup with the girls at about 12:05?  For a minute there I thought I was going to see some Lake City twerkin'

19 minutes ago, winallthetime said:

Pure observation, as it takes nothing more than that to see the talent disparity between the teams year in and year out. 

Well absolutely the talent is a obvious gap between Columbia and Suwannee but the intensity and attitude is gone as well which problematic on both sides