FINAL DILLARD 28 CAROL CITY 19

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

WHAT A WONDERFUL NIGHT FOR PLAYOFF FOOTBALL MY PANTHERS CAME IN AS "21 POINT UNDERDOGS" BUT FOUND THERE SELF UP 21-0 AT HALFTIME THINGS GOT A LITTLE INTRESTING LATE BUT IN THE END MY DILLARD PANTHERS WON THE GAME FOR ALL THOSE WHO SAID WE HAD NO CHANCE WE WERE GOING TO BE BLOWN OUT ETC MY ONLY WORDS TO YOU GUYS IS EVERYTIME WERE DOUBTED WE CONTINUE TO WIN AND WITH THAT BEING SAID....#GO PANTHERS.!! NEXT UP MIAMI CENTRAL

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

Now I did say Carol City would win but I was wrong and I'd admit that congrats to Dillard but savor the moment while it last. Next week Dillard travels to Traz Powell to face Central Rockets, I hope Dillard people show up and support yaw for that game and good luck to the rest of yaw season.

RIGHT WRONG AGAIN BUT DILLARD PLAYERS WOULD SHOW UP OUR BAND AND FANS WILL SHOW UP AND MAY THE TEAM THAT WANT IT THE MOST COME OUT VICTORIUS.

Now I was wrong about Dillard loosing to Carol City, but my overall prediction I'm still sticking to which is Central going to states. Again I commend Dillard on the win and yaw wanted it more then Carol City but come next week that's gone be the game probably the game of the week. So to the Panthers yaw boys better be ready.

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

Now I was wrong about Dillard loosing to Carol City, but my overall prediction I'm still sticking to which is Central going to states. Again I commend Dillard on the win and yaw wanted it more then Carol City but come next week that's gone be the game probably the game of the week. So to the Panthers yaw boys better be ready.

WE WILL WE KNOW YOU FROM DADE SO IT'S NOT ROCKET SCIENCE TO KNOW WHO YOUR GOING 4 AND ITS NOT ABOUT WANTING IT MORE WHO SAYS WE WASNT JUST BETTER BUT IN THE END IT DOSENT MATTER WE WAS SUPPOSE TO LOSE TO BOYNTON AND HALLANDALE THEN ITS OH THEY DIDNT PLAY ANYBODY THEN IT WENT TO WE HAD A EASY SCHEDULE. THEN IT WAS OH WE WAS GOING TO GET STEAM ROLLED BY CAROL CITY BEAT THEM NOW ITS GOING TO BE "THERES NO WAY YALL GETTING PASS CENTRAL" EVERYTHING BUT ADMITTING THAT DILLARD IS A CONTENDER WITH A TALENTED TEAM.

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

DHS_Panthers your right I've always believed that and like I said I'm sticking to Central winning. Now if and I do mean if Dillard beat Central then I'm most def picking Central to make it to states. For 6A once you get pass the 2nd round of the playoffs it's pretty much it. 

you mean if dillard win your def picking them to go to states? but i feel you bro i just want respect for once for once i want to here "we was wrong dillard i better then what we thought and gave them credit for" but 9 times out of 10 it wont happen but its okay were victorius were in the 2nd round now on to miami central tough task but we will be ready for it.

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

DHS_Panthers what's your take on Ely I know they yaw rival school but did you expect them to make the playoffs and win the 1st round.

MAKE THE PLAYOFFS YEA WIN THE 1ST ROUND IT WAS UP IN THE AIR