2018 FL vs. OOS Schedule/Results

SportsNut25

Freedom Bowl Contests (Courtesy NoleBull) 

Mainland vs. Bob Jones (AL) - 8/31 4:30
Cardinal Gibbons vs. Milton (GA) - 8/31 8:30
Chamiande Madonna vs. Muscle Shoals (AL) - 9/1 10A
AHP vs. St. Joseph's (NJ) - 9/1 1:30
Douglas vs. St. Matthews (Canada) - 9/1 5:00
Wekiva vs. North Gwinnett (GA) - 9/1 8:30

On 4/28/2018 at 10:54 PM, nolebull813 said:

Gulf Breeze is playing Pascagoula,MS week 1 

Bishop Moore playing Archbishop Spalding,MD week 4

West Florida is playing D'lberville,MS week 3 

Crestview is playing St Martin,MS week 2 

The Bishop Moore/Spalding game could be interesting. 

4 hours ago, nolebull813 said:

It was scheduled last year but was cancelled due to the hurricane. Spalding is one of the best teams in Maryland and MD/DC is a powerhouse area so they will for sure have their hands full. 

Traveling there will be an experience for Bishop Moore. Since winning their second state title in 2015, BM has been a solid, playoff team that did not have enough to take out the AHP's of the world. Spalding will will probably win at home. But I expect BM to put up a good fight.

14 hours ago, nolebull813 said:

The game might have fell through. Good thing though. That SC team was a power there and would have made quick work of UC. 

The only private in jax that i would trust winning oos against a good team would probably be Trinity Christian 

After what happened when UC played Brentwood academy i saw that they should stay in Florida for their games

1 hour ago, nolebull813 said:

Yeah and University Christian lost by 4 touchdowns to a Kentucky team. 

They are decent for their size school I routinely embarrass themselves out of state. 

It never made sense to me why coaches sign up for guaranteed butt whoopings 

Probably for the paycheck 

These oos teams will pay big dollars to get a FL team to come to them so they can blow them out

The team will spin the win and claim they beat a FL "powerhouse" so their fans will get excited 

14 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Probably for the paycheck 

These oos teams will pay big dollars to get a FL team to come to them so they can blow them out

The team will spin the win and claim they beat a FL "powerhouse" so their fans will get excited 

Yep. I read a twitter account from a kid one time from a Texas team when I was trying to find the score and he said, "we went to Florida and let them know what state plays the best football!"

He was talking about beating freaking Carrollwood Day School 

This was a 12-2 team bragging about beating a 2-6 team

http://www.maxpreps.com/m/team/schedule.aspx?schoolid=ebbdd449-82bd-4cde-88a4-457482b189ac&ssid=c81b47ee-f434-456f-8f6e-fee79c115904

Just now, nolebull813 said:

Yep. I read a twitter account from a kid one time from a Texas team when I was trying to find the score and he said, "we went to Florida and let them know what state plays the best football!"

He was talking about beating freaking Carrollwood Day School 

This was a 12-2 team bragging about beating a 2-6 team

http://www.maxpreps.com/m/team/schedule.aspx?schoolid=ebbdd449-82bd-4cde-88a4-457482b189ac&ssid=c81b47ee-f434-456f-8f6e-fee79c115904

How long ago was this?

22 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

The tweet that is

It was back when they game happened. I know kids say dumb things but the fans actually believe this garbage. 

Colorado teams come here every year and play the worst Florida teams they can find to go back and brag. 

Fairview and Ralston Valley from Colorado needed 2 opponents for week 2 this year. The lady who runs it asked me for help and I had East Lake and Largo begging to play. I have the emails. They were begging. Lol 

The CO teams refused and Disney was able to convince garbage Orlando University and Evans to take the whoopin. 

This happens every year. Lakewood CA picked Port Orange Atlantic who went 0-10 and lost every game by at least 38 points. 

3 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

It was back when they game happened. I know kids say dumb things but the fans actually believe this garbage. 

Colorado teams come here every year and play the worst Florida teams they can find to go back and brag. 

Fairview and Ralston Valley from Colorado needed 2 opponents for week 2 this year. The lady who runs it asked me for help and I had East Lake and Largo begging to play. I have the emails. They were begging. Lol 

The CO teams refused and Disney was able to convince garbage Orlando University and Evans to take the whoopin. 

This happens every year. Lakewood CA picked Port Orange Atlantic who went 0-10 and lost every game by at least 38 points. 

This is why i say FL is the best football state 

I don't know any other state where other states (including power states)  will dodge good competition just to play scraps

Georgia, California and Texas will all for the most part avoid our top teams (sure we get a few every now and then but not enough to make for the scrap games)