Vero Beach offense

FloTech

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://amp.tcpalm.com/amp/596765002&ved=0ahUKEwiU9cr_tvvaAhXEs1kKHQS8AosQyM8BCGcwEA&usg=AOvVaw0OzeIAj8ErqmcwOpClqDJI&ampcf=1

The offense did look different when I saw them scrimmage each other last week, they started coach J  son but this week I found out that Celidonio was at baseball.....

We return three receivers but replacing our four year starting rb with a new o-nline, our offense is going to be different when we play Palm Beach Central and South Dade I think both games are going to help us figure out what identity we will take for the fall season. 

I'm definitely going to the jamboree next week to see how our O do against a possible deep playoff team (PB Central) especially with the way their defense is. If Vero can score double digits against PB Central's shutdown defense then I'm expecting another undefeated regular season. I also wanna see how Vero can do against an athletic South Dade team, most athletic teams give Vero hell especially in the playoffs...But all questions will be answered next week at the jamboree 

3 hours ago, FloTech said:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://amp.tcpalm.com/amp/596765002&ved=0ahUKEwiU9cr_tvvaAhXEs1kKHQS8AosQyM8BCGcwEA&usg=AOvVaw0OzeIAj8ErqmcwOpClqDJI&ampcf=1

The offense did look different when I saw them scrimmage each other last week, they started coach J  son but this week I found out that Celidonio was at baseball.....

We return three receivers but replacing our four year starting rb with a new o-nline, our offense is going to be different when we play Palm Beach Central and South Dade I think both games are going to help us figure out what identity we will take for the fall season. 

I'm definitely going to the jamboree next week to see how our O do against a possible deep playoff team (PB Central) especially with the way their defense is. If Vero can score double digits against PB Central's shutdown defense then I'm expecting another undefeated regular season. I also wanna see how Vero can do against an athletic South Dade team, most athletic teams give Vero hell especially in the playoffs...But all questions will be answered next week at the jamboree 

Lol you putting a lot of pressure on Vero for them to answer all the team questions for 3 or 4 weeks of spring practice but they will a good matchup with central i don't know much about south dade this year but next week will be interesting for as palm beach county schools from Oxbridge and RPB, all teams in the jamboree, Atlantic and northwestern, dwyer and gibbons  

10 minutes ago, Mashburns said:

Lol you putting a lot of pressure on Vero for them to answer all the team questions for 3 or 4 weeks of spring practice but they will a good matchup with central i don't know much about south dade this year but next week will be interesting for as palm beach county schools from Oxbridge and RPB, all teams in the jamboree, Atlantic and northwestern, dwyer and gibbons  

Lol It ain't no pressure I found out our starting QB was competing in baseball that's why our O looked crazy last week with Coach J son at qb, he made it look like we ain't have no receivers frfr

7 hours ago, Mashburns said:

LOL I was thinking the same thing. Its Spring or die for him. But, Pahokee hasn't lost a home game since 2015, so don't let the spring game get you over confident. 

12 hours ago, MuckCityChamp said:

LOL I was thinking the same thing. Its Spring or die for him. But, Pahokee hasn't lost a home game since 2015, so don't let the spring game get you over confident. 

First of all I'm not asking for alot I just explained what I saw and took bits and pieces of the article was y'all there to see the scrimmage hell naw 9 times out of 10 Vero puttin a team together to kick y'all ass I GAURANTEE u Vero beat y'all ass this year watch y'all [removed by moderator] think y'all like those legendary teams in 03-08 but y'all ain't September we beaten that ass

*note*[don't go overboard with profanity, i tend to allow leeway when it comes to profanity because Ik some things can be heated and I don't want to have to check every post for it, just keep it to a minimum, that goes for everyone]

27 minutes ago, FloTech said:

First of all I'm not asking for alot I just explained what I saw and took bits and pieces of the article was y'all there to see the scrimmage hell naw 9 times out of 10 Vero puttin a team together to kick y'all ass I GAURANTEE u Vero beat y'all ass this year watch y'all Hokee niggas think y'all like those legendary teams in 03-08 but y'all ain't September we beaten that ass

Make noise when you get past the second or third rounds of the playoffs. VB constantly under performs in the playoffs!

20 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

2 state titles this decade 

Or did i miss one @DarterBlue2

Look I'm not trying to bash Apopka they made it to States three years in a row in 8a nobody can beat that but he came out and butting heads with me when it didn't even have anything to do with him I was talking about OUR GAME with Muckboy and Mashburn because they act like I'm asking too many questions about my team df all I did was talk about our scrimmage from last week and the upcoming spring game smh

32 minutes ago, FloTech said:

Look I'm not trying to bash Apopka they made it to States three years in a row in 8a nobody can beat that but he came out and butting heads with me when it didn't even have anything to do with him I was talking about OUR GAME with Muckboy and Mashburn because they act like I'm asking too many questions about my team df all I did was talk about our scrimmage from last week and the upcoming spring game smh

I got you 

I probably like answering questions about my team whenever we play preseason games because it tells more than a practice will and I never feel like waiting until end of August to have a idea what we got 

2 minutes ago, DarterBlue2 said:

2012 and 2014. The third was in 2001. Still better track record than VB. I would love to see a semifinal between Apopka and VB. I think the Darters would run all over them! :D

That single wing is tough, especially if you don't see it on a regular basis 

I still remember when we played that 2 year series,  first year we couldn't do anything against the single wing but we did better second year 

Wish they would play again, maybe we could drop Suwannee for the game LMAO 

5 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

I still remember when we played that 2 year series,  first year we couldn't do anything against the single wing but we did better second year 

I would love to see Columbia added to the schedule. Think that many years it would be a good game. Distance is a little headache. But this year two Jax area teams are on the schedule. So, I don't see why it could not work out. 

3 hours ago, FloTech said:

I was just stating that most spring games or exhibitions doesn't represent the identity of the team for the up coming year...guys only play half the game you have movements in the summer and etc but I hope Vero does answer some questions you may this spring and I would say they are going against one of our top teams locally with Central I don't know much about South Dade 

3 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

I got you 

I probably like answering questions about my team whenever we play preseason games because it tells more than a practice will and I never feel like waiting until end of August to have a idea what we got 

That's all I'm saying that's it 

1 hour ago, Mashburns said:

I was just stating that most spring games or exhibitions doesn't represent the identity of the team for the up coming year...guys only play half the game you have movements in the summer and etc but I hope Vero does answer some questions you may this spring and I would say they are going against one of our top teams locally with Central I don't know much about South Dade 

The team u see Vero field in the spring is the same Vero team you will see in the fall

3 hours ago, DarterBlue2 said:

2012 and 2014. The third was in 2001. Still better track record than VB. I would love to see a semifinal between Apopka and VB. I think the Darters would run all over them! :D

I will not deny that at all manatee crushed us with the run and Osceola ranned over us if we meet Apopka in the playoffs it might be one of our worst playoff outings 

17 hours ago, FloTech said:

First of all I'm not asking for alot I just explained what I saw and took bits and pieces of the article was y'all there to see the scrimmage hell naw 9 times out of 10 Vero puttin a team together to kick y'all ass I GAURANTEE u Vero beat y'all ass this year watch y'all [removed by moderator] think y'all like those legendary teams in 03-08 but y'all ain't September we beaten that ass

*note*[don't go overboard with profanity, i tend to allow leeway when it comes to profanity because Ik some things can be heated and I don't want to have to check every post for it, just keep it to a minimum, that goes for everyone]

LOL awww he got heated. You make the comment that you are expecting another undefeated regular season, so I replied what I said. You are not playing in the game, do your guarantee means nothing. LOL

8 hours ago, MuckCityChamp said:

LOL awww he got heated. You make the comment that you are expecting another undefeated regular season, so I replied what I said. You are not playing in the game, do your guarantee means nothing. LOL

I bet they beat y'all asses bro y'all ain't the same, there is a reason why Vero put y'all on that schedule good luck lol y'all will need it 

22 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

How come other teams haven’t implemented the single wing t and to the perfection of apopka...? I may need to talk to our OC lol 

Just now, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

How come other teams haven’t implemented the single wing t and to the perfection of apopka...? I may need to talk to our OC lol 

Because they have run it for over a decade lol and @DarterBlue2 can correct me if I'm wrong but I'm guessing they are brought up running it so it comes naturally 

It takes time to perfect a system like the wing T or the single wing and most usually don't have that kind of time so most instead do a spread because that can be taught in a off-season while something like wing T of single wing could take a year or 2 before it becomes effective 

Kinda like how NFL teams have moved away from the West Coast offense because it takes so long to perfect it and there is so much turnover that it is almost pointless to try

The teams that run it are ones who have done so for a while