How bout them Trenton Tigers

Guest RiverRat

Guest RiverRat

Does anyone have the attendance # for the games this week, It looks like to me that the 1A had the largest crowds again, I know 1A had around 3000. The semi final game with Dixie we had over 3300 in Trenton

• 1 year later...

I think they just play other local schools and we host  tournament sometime in June (Melon Town Show Down) Call the coaches and get in on it, The last 2 years it's been alot fun to watch. Some of the teams that entered where North Marion, GHS, Madison and of course several local schools like chiefland, Bronson, Bell, and a few others i cant remember them all, Free watermelons to everyone.

columbia hosted a north central regional 7 on 7 tournament this past saturday, but only columbia and bucholz played, everyone else were no shows, which caused me to have a emminse respect for Buchulz bc they had enough respect to honor their commitment, unlike fort white who bailed out saturday morning

The timing could not have been worse for our area, The Suwannee River live stock fair started last Saturday along with school being out for spring break, I think it's just a bad time of the year, Give the Trenton coaches a call  and invite them to the next one as long as it's not fair time.

we are not on spring break and neither was fort white, they just bailed out of 7 on 7 like they bailed out on playing us in spring game and buchulz showed up so anyone in alachu could have shown up which would have included gainsville, they just didnt have enough respect to honor a commitment, thats why i respect buchulz but not gainsville

correction I ment that buchulz has a more respectful team as a whole, bc they honor a commitment, in fact they got their a hour early, but to correct it, I respect gainsville high's talent, but I thought it was disrespectful to wait until the day of to say they would not show, like fort white did same thing, calling it off Saturday morning after all the work we put it to get the field ready for 7 on 7 and for only 1 team to show up, shows they don't have any respect towards us

im not sure, I would need to see him in person, I think Columbia hosts another 7 on 7 tourney very soon for sub sectionals or something like that, mabey u all can come for that, and after I see this guy in action I will give an opinion, but if I haven't seen him in person I don't think it would be a fair assessment, plus the video didn't load for me