Florida Varsity

https://flavarsity.forums.rivals.com/threads/canes007whatever-post-it-up-in-here.9273/

Smh please someone tell me why you all actually let that narrow minded joke canes or whatever stupid phony name he uses these days actually post over there

He adds absolutely nothing to any conversation and thinks that people actually respect what he has to say

Canes is the biggest joke on any football forum I have ever seen, he thinks he can join any board and say whatever he wants and insult posters who unlike him actually know football and when he is told to show respect he disappears and shows up on another board to attack people behind their back

I'm embarrassed that no one on that board has nerve to tell him to leave, he is destroying any board he joins by chasing off members who want to be able to talk football without having to listen to a leach homer for st Thomas Aquinas who insults anyone who doesn't cower down to him 

It's funny that he talks about other programs not having class but acts like he shows class?  What a joke

15 minutes ago, FloTech said:

But why would the Venice coach like something racial like that a cocoa butter bottle pic that was being aimed at the mixed coached

So a dumb move by one person makes up for someone who has spent years attacking anyone who disagrees with him?

2 wrongs don't make a right 

Just now, Pipe Dreams said:

Rivals and FlaVarsity are both in horrible shape. Yahoo acquired them and that obviously is a disaster.

Their recruiting database is a joke. Surprised people still go to that site.

Oh i agree 

Whenever I go there I generally am just glancing to see if anything interesting is being talked about but usually it's just canes being a prick to other posters and it reminds me I made right decision when i left that board months ago 

58 minutes ago, badbird said:

Why are you worried about Canes and another site?  Why are you asking people on this site why they let him post over there?  You just stooped to his level.  Good job.   Expect a canes morph soon.

For starters there's quite a few who are on both boards and I'm sure the message will have a way of getting back over there

Always think 3 moves ahead my wise friend 

32 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

For starters there's quite a few who are on both boards and I'm sure the message will have a way of getting back over there

But is it safe to say the one of the reasons you read FV is your enthusiasm for Canes posts?

Absolutely not. Right ?

1 minute ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

Disgust or not, you surely don’t read what he is posting, right?

Hard to not read it when he is practically hijacking every thread with activity over there

Another proof of his flaws as a poster

He has no creativity and as a result he could never come up with his own topics,  he can only troll someone elses topic 

Just now, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Hard to not read it when he is practically hijacking every thread with activity over there

Another proof of his flaws as a poster

He has no creativity and as a result he could never come up with his own topics,  he can only troll someone elses topic 

Everyone has their own style..... Sometimes facts hold more weight than creativity. 

As far using someone else’s topic....Sometimes you have to use one’s own words to prove something to them.  The truth hurts sometimes and you just have to digest/accept it. Some handle it better then others some will twist the facts and other morons will go as far as ultimately arguing against their original statements or beliefs. 

Sit back and enjoy the show, Columbia.

2 minutes ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

Everyone has their own style..... Sometimes facts hold more weight than creativity. 

As far using someone else’s topic....Sometimes you have to use one’s own words to prove something to them.  The truth hurts sometimes and you just have to digest/accept it. Some handle it better then others some will twist the facts and other morons will go as far as ultimately arguing against their original statements or beliefs. 

Sit back and enjoy the show, Columbia.

Numbers don't lie but they can be distorted or twisted for one's agenda

1 minute ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

Kind of like the achievements of the Columbia football program?

Kinda like the people claiming the SEC is still the best conference 

All I see is people handpicking the 2 teams in the championship game while ignoring the majority of the conference with mediocre football

That would be the perfect example of someone twisting facts for a agenda as well as distorting facts

Kinda like the people claiming the SEC is still the best conference 

All I see is people handpicking the 2 teams in the championship game while ignoring the majority of the conference with mediocre football

That would be the perfect example of someone twisting facts for a agenda as well as distorting facts

Twister, how did the SEC get involved in this?

You could also take the fact Miramar scored over 40 points on STA while SJB only scored 3

Someone could cherry pick that and argue that Miramar had a better offense than SJB because they did far better against the same opponent

Get where I'm heading with this? 

Any fact can be manipulated, but just because it's a fact don't mean it's always correct 

You could also take the fact Miramar scored over 40 points on STA while SJB only scored 3

Someone could cherry pick that and argue that Miramar had a better offense than SJB because they did far better against the same opponent

Get where I'm heading with this? 

Any fact can be manipulated, but just because it's a fact don't mean it's always correct 

I don’t think saying Miramar had a better offense then SJB is necessarily cherry picking.  As far as 2017 STA goes and went versus Miramar, I’m sure Canes would give you a honest answer.  

I saw both games from start to finish and cherry picking aside, there were aspects of Miramar’s offense that actually were better then SJB. No need for cherry picking. 

3 minutes ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

I don’t think saying Miramar had a better offense then SJB is necessarily cherry picking.  As far as 2017 STA goes and went versus Miramar, I’m sure Canes would give you a honest answer.  

I saw both games from start to finish and cherry picking aside, there were aspects of Miramar’s offense that actually were better then SJB. No need for cherry picking. 

Do you feel SJB in week 11 could have done a similar scoring output on STA considering how the offense changed after switching qbs? 

8 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Do you feel SJB in week 11 could have done a similar scoring output on STA considering how the offense changed after switching qbs? 

I don’t know nor follow SJB enough to give an opinion.  What I saw of SJB versus STA in that early season game was they struggled to convert well once the got inside the STA 40. They are fortunate STA was not their usual self.   If that was STA of the previous three years that game probably would have got ugly quick. I respect SJB for traveling across the country though.  I can almost guarantee you that a Cali power will be back in SFL before any Georgia power even thinks about it.

2 minutes ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

I don’t know nor follow SJB enough to give an opinion.  What I saw of SJB versus STA in that early season game was they struggled to convert well once the got inside the STA 40. They are fortunate STA was not their usual self.   If that was STA of the previous three years that game probably would have got ugly quick. I respect SJB for traveling across the country though.  I can almost guarantee you that a Cali power will be back in SFL before any Georgia power even thinks about it.

Georgia won't play a SFL power unless they are hosting 

Only big school GA team i see travel regularly is Camden County 

I see Marietta is traveling to DC but i won't hold my breath for them traveling into SFL

4 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

you act like this is Venice(FHSF) vs Braden River (Flavarsity).  No one gives a crap about the other.

19 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Oh i agree 

Whenever I go there I generally am just glancing to see if anything interesting is being talked about but usually it's just canes being a prick to other posters and it reminds me I made right decision when i left that board months ago 

only to come back with a morph and you still read it stalking it like it's your ex girlfriend's facebook page