Northeast FL watchlist (Spring Football)

DisabledAccount

5 minutes ago, Brendan Johnson said:

Hello everyone, I haven’t been on in a long time and now that Spring Football is almost done, I will have my overall view posted next weekend and Final Rankings for Spring. I also have a new twitter for my Sports account which is @BrendanJ_Duval. Make sure you follow it. 

I decided to merge these 2 since i posted your Rankings in another thread last night

I did have fun messing with a few people on twitter about those rankings but on a serious note it's a good start 

No rankings will be perfect and never will everyone universally like it but your on the right track but I'm sure a few on here have thoughts on the rankings as well 

Also this quote may apply "controversy creates cash" :D

31 minutes ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

Well.... It appears Columbia is morphing again or his brother just created an account.

1. I’m not a Columbia guy haha, So it’s not morphing or anything like that. 2. The rankings are not final until next Saturday. 3. I go to Mandarin High and I only have support for Mandarin, Lee, Westside, Baker County and Bartram Trail for certain reasons.

Why would anyone put TCA on a watchlist? They're always one of the best teams is Florida, year in and year out. What would we need to watch? Them defeating higher division quality teams on a regular basis? They are in the same category as IMG. You wonder if and when they will be losing a game that season.   

1 minute ago, Proseteye said:

Why would anyone put TCA on a watchlist? They're always one of the best teams is Florida, year in and year out. What would we need to watch? Them defeating higher division quality teams on a regular basis? They are in the same category as IMG. You wonder if and when they will be losing a game that season.   

Couldn't the same thing be said about Bolles? Even though Trinity Christian has been more dominant in recent years than Bolles has 

1 minute ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

I'll throw five names out there  you might want to note : TCA, Daytona Mainland,  University Orange City,  Ponte Vedra, University Christian.

Saw Baker County play last year at States :unsure: .....I assume they are bringing back a lot boat load?

Oh and by the way....What do #1Columbia and #2 Clay  have in common?

Actually Baker County losses a lot from last year 

Playoff records over the past 10 seasons

Bolles 26-7

Trinity Christian 26-5

University Christian 15-8

Clay 15-8

St Augustine 15-9

Bartram Trail 14-8

First Coast 9-7

Columbia 9-8

Fletcher 8-7

Baker County 7-5

Fleming Island 7-6

Ponte Vedra 6-5

Bishop Kenny 5-8

Orange Park 4-3

Lee 3-4

Bucholz 3-5

Spruce Creek 1-3

Flagler Palm Coast 0-3

Sandalwood 0-5

9 minutes ago, OldSchoolLion said:

Bolles 26-7

Trinity Christian 21-9

Clay 15-8

St Augustine 15-9

Bartram Trail 14-8

First Coast 9-7

Columbia 9-8

Fletcher 8-7

Baker County 7-5

Fleming Island 7-6

Ponte Vedra 6-5

Bishop Kenny 5-8

Orange Park 4-3

Lee 3-4

Bucholz 3-5

Spruce Creek 1-3

Flagler Palm Coast 0-3

Sandalwood 0-5

Im curious 

How does Trinity Christian have 9 losses in last 10 years in playoffs and also have 4 titles in past 5 years alone? 

Something sounds off there brah :)

3 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Im curious 

How does Trinity Christian have 9 losses in last 10 years in playoffs and also have 4 titles in past 5 years alone? 

Something sounds off there brah :)

Actually I just looked it up on maxpreps and it says 27-7 since 2004

14 hours ago, OldSchoolLion said:

Bolles 26-7

Trinity Christian 26-5

Clay 15-8

St Augustine 15-9

Bartram Trail 14-8

First Coast 9-7

Columbia 9-8

Fletcher 8-7

Baker County 7-5

Fleming Island 7-6

Ponte Vedra 6-5

Bishop Kenny 5-8

Orange Park 4-3

Lee 3-4

Bucholz 3-5

Spruce Creek 1-3

Flagler Palm Coast 0-3

Sandalwood 0-5

Seems to me like the ones at the top also have the smallest coaching turnover 

Doubt that's a accident that coaching stability is high at places that are successful in the playoffs 

2 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Seems to me like the ones at the top also have the smallest coaching turnover 

Doubt that's a accident that coaching stability is high at places that are successful in the playoffs 

...no coincidence.  We put so much emphasis on athletes today.  Over long periods of time, coaching stability/tenure is most likely a stronger predictor of program success.