Top D1 producers in Palm Beach County

561_Fan

11 hours ago, MuckCityChamp said:

Im hearing a top 5 area recruit is leaning on spending his senior year there. Also a top player out of Martin County,

The MC kid been rumored for 2 or 3 years now of going there but never happen and I don't see it happening now with the new staff and recent success beating vero in the spring game. I don't see to many potential guys transferring there this summer I'm sure they have a few things working but where will the kids come from Dwyer? that will be tough, Pahokee? I doubt it, Glades Central another tough one with the best player being the coach son, Atlantic? No, Palm Beach Central? I doubt it I been told 3 or 4 kids left Oxbridge and went to Central, American Heritage? Possible, Cardinal Newman? Possible, Gardens? The most likely source. They have some great pieces there they just need a few more pieces to solidify a trip to Orlando just will be interesting to see who they will land  

16 minutes ago, Mashburns said:

The MC kid been rumored for 2 or 3 years now of going there but never happen and I don't see it happening now with the new staff and recent success beating vero in the spring game. I don't see to many potential guys transferring there this summer I'm sure they have a few things working but where will the kids come from Dwyer? that will be tough, Pahokee? I doubt it, Glades Central another tough one with the best player being the coach son, Atlantic? No, Palm Beach Central? I doubt it I been told 3 or 4 kids left Oxbridge and went to Central, American Heritage? Possible, Cardinal Newman? Possible, Gardens? The most likely source. They have some great pieces there they just need a few more pieces to solidify a trip to Orlando just will be interesting to see who they will land  

MC did look different in that game against Vero tho normally they get blown out by Vero 

Probably safe to say Gio Richardson is the established QB at Oxbridge Academy.   However, Johnson appears to be athletic enough to probably play WR/DB and dominate 3A for the most part.  Surely would be a plus to that roster with some added beef to the LOS and Oxbridge would probably be back in business as a likely high probability to get back to Orlando.

1 hour ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

Probably safe to say Gio Richardson is the established QB at Oxbridge Academy.   However, Johnson appears to be athletic enough to probably play WR/DB and dominate 3A for the most part.  Surely would be a plus to that roster with some added beef to the LOS and Oxbridge would probably be back in business as a likely high probability to get back to Orlando.

Agree you put any help with Gio and like you said some more kids up front for him will be helpful