Gainesville vs West Orange

DisabledAccount

36 minutes ago, Proseteye said:

What do you feel will make Eastside the best team in the Gainesville area this coming season? Until 2008 Eastside used to be a pretty tough team most years. After 2008 they only had one winning season and that was 5-4 in 2017. I would like to see Eastside finally become the team one would expect them to be. Just don't know what has changed from previous years?

Eastside best team was last season when my nephews played for Eastside now that they graduated. I don't know if Eastside will carry that momentum next season we'll will see

They have real good QB this year believe he is a sophomore not sure how many offers(herd 15 or so) but I do know he has one from the Gators. I  did also see there spring game where they beat Dixie County 46-21 which is huge win for eastside even tho it was spring game in that game the QB had 5 tds 3 passing 2 on the ground.

6 hours ago, muckboy561 said:

Eastside best team was last season when my nephews played for Eastside now that they graduated. I don't know if Eastside will carry that momentum next season we'll will see

Was one a WR other DB for eastside?

The times that we've played Eastside the players don't seem to play as a team. They also don't seem to be very motivated which causes them to make a lot of mistakes. Could be that they haven't had a winning team in years and that would discourage any player. Watched a little of their Jr QB William Sawyer. He looks pretty good. Very athletic.  Didn't do much last season as Richardson did most of it. They have 4 decent RB's, now if they can replace the WR's they lost to graduation then they might be a better team than the last 9 years.

6 hours ago, FORTWHITEFAN76 said:

They have real good QB this year believe he is a sophomore not sure how many offers(herd 15 or so) but I do know he has one from the Gators. I  did also see there spring game where they beat Dixie County 46-21 which is huge win for eastside even tho it was spring game in that game the QB had 5 tds 3 passing 2 on the ground.

Was one a WR other DB for eastside?

Yup

9 hours ago, FORTWHITEFAN76 said:

I wouldnt take much from 5A Eastside beating a 1A Dixie County that lost half their team. Dixie graduated approx 20 seniors.

1 hour ago, blackmagic said:

I wouldnt take much from 5A Eastside beating a 1A Dixie County that lost half their team. Dixie graduated approx 20 seniors.

Your right why said it was a spring game we will see how they fair against Coconut Creek in the KO classic. Coach Ced has the program moving in right direction.

1 hour ago, blackmagic said:

Maybe but the key thing with Eastside is for first time in a while it looks like they won't have all their talent poached by Gainesville and buchholz because they finally got a solid staff in place that is getting players buying into them

1 minute ago, Proseteye said:

When Eastside was clicking, 2005 thru 2008, they were quite a team. I thought after the 2008 season they had finally become a team to be reckoned with. Maybe 2018 will be another 2005 and they will start their way back. :unsure:

Question is who drops off

Gainesville don't have enough talent to keep Gainesville, buchholz and Eastside all as regional powers 

So question is if Eastside rises who falls?  Gainesville or Buchholz