2018 Kickoff Classic

Corey_Davis

Wow what utter incompetence with the staff at Columbia High School in Lake City Florida!!! 

It's about to be July and they still have not secured a preseason kickoff classic for their varsity football team. 

This late in the game makes it hard to study your opponents roster and gauge film from their prior year, spring game etc. 

While every other team is out on a date with their opponents, Columbia is at home with their hands in their pants! Lol. 

Time to find these poor fools a date! 

1 hour ago, nolebull813 said:

Wow what utter incompetence with the staff at Columbia High School in Lake City Florida!!! 

It's about to be July and they still have not secured a preseason kickoff classic for their varsity football team. 

This late in the game makes it hard to study your opponents roster and gauge film from their prior year, spring game etc. 

While every other team is out on a date with their opponents, Columbia is at home with their hands in their pants! Lol. 

Time to find these poor fools a date! 

We had a game but raines dropped us without even telling us

If it wasn't for me finding out through this board they probably would have never told Columbia that they dropped us to go make money 

This basically what happened in 2014 with Trinity Christian but last i heard they are talking to a team at the moment but no idea who

No excuses. The FHSAA classifieds page is where all the coaches who need games go to. They will post your ad for up to 30 days. 

I just looked and no ad from Columbia in AT LEAST 30 days!!!!! 

Columbia isn't even trying. Miami Notthwestern needs a game. Tell them to sew some balls on and go to Miami no question. 

When did Raines drop you? 

4 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

No excuses. The FHSAA classifieds page is where all the coaches who need games go to. They will post your ad for up to 30 days. 

I just looked and no ad from Columbia in AT LEAST 30 days!!!!! 

Columbia isn't even trying. Miami Notthwestern needs a game. Tell them to sew some balls on and go to Miami no question. 

When did Raines drop you? 

Idk when raines dropped us because they never told us

I found out that rockledge was advertised for playing raines and i told the administration at Columbia

They had a ad up the day after i brought it to their attention, they even tried that day to reach out to raines to confirm and raines shunned us so we took that as a confirmation 

Last i heard they are in talks with a team (this was like 2 or 3 days ago) I just haven't been able to confirm who yet 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...