Vero Beach vs Columbia 1998

Floridatech

I've been hearing about this game from my family they are from Lake City and some are homers..but my family said that the game was rigged because they said Columbia were about to score on them late in the game but the tigers put the worst QB in the game late....

Columbiafan u heard any controvery about this game??? 

2 minutes ago, Floridatech said:

I've been hearing about this game from my family they are from Lake City and some are homers..but my family said that the game was rigged because they said Columbia were about to score on them late in the game but the tigers put the worst QB in the game late....

I've heard rumors unfortunately I wasn't alive and i don't think anyone in my family that went to the game 

I've heard rumors for other games too but for the sake of my wrath they better not be true

2 minutes ago, OldSchoolLion said:

...found this

Vero defeated Columbia (Lake City) 31-26 to reach the state semifinals. Andy Wilson threw three touchdown passes, Chauncey Stovall had 278 all-purpose yards, Rob Campbell kicked 53-yard field goal and the defense made two stands in the last six minutes.

Chancey set alot records at receiver but they all been broken by the 2011-present wr 

When they made those two stands that sounds like when Columbia switch qbs at the last min hmmmmm

49 minutes ago, Floridatech said:

untrue, Columbia's qb was legit

Image result for LSU TIGERS LITTLE KID UNIFORM

On 6/6/2018 at 9:41 PM, OldSchoolLion said:

untrue, Columbia's qb was legit

Image result for LSU TIGERS LITTLE KID UNIFORM

Even though we may wear garbage LSU logo on helmet we don't wear it on the Jersey

Still don't know why we went to LSU logo,  we don't need to copy off those average tigers in Louisiana 

Maybe that's why we keep losing in playoffs. We set a bad omen by copying off a college team that ain't good enough to win a championship anymore we need to drop LSU helmet and use something fresh

10 years of using that LSU helmet and not a single state championship appearance 

in that time frame we have also had a losing season in the first season using them, two appearances in regional finals and 1 semifinals apperance

Comparatively in the purple helmets we had a state finals appearance, 2 semifinals appearances and 7 regional finals appearances and never had a losing season 

2 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Maybe that's why we keep losing in playoffs. We set a bad omen by copying off a college team that ain't good enough to win a championship anymore we need to drop LSU helmet and use something fresh

10 years of using that LSU helmet and not a single state championship appearance 

in that time frame we have also had a losing season in the first season using them, two appearances in regional finals and 1 semifinals apperance

Comparatively in the purple helmets we had a state finals appearance, 2 semifinals appearances and 7 regional finals appearances and never had a losing season 

Columbia...Why don't you just admit it has nothing to do with the Tiger helmets and that ever since the team took your brilliant advice and started wearing these the wheels fell off

Image result for lsu tigers briefs