IMG Getting Even More Scary

Proseteye

As if they were not scary enough. Now with the nation's number 1 and number 2 RBs with possibly the biggest OL in the country running interference. Also, with dual threat Sr QB David Baldwin and 5 other Senior QBs on their roster, I wonder who is going to give them a game much less defeat them?

http://www.maxpreps.com/news/K5br8BGLu02GtgnoHUQtMw/nations-no-1-high-school-running-back-trey-sanders-inspired-by-derrick-henry,-najee-harris,-tavon-austin.htm

6 minutes ago, Proseteye said:

As if they were not scary enough. Now with the nation's number 1 and number 2 RBs with possibly the biggest OL in the country running interference. Also, with dual threat Sr QB David Baldwin and 5 other Senior QBs on their roster, I wonder who is going to give them a game much less defeat them?

http://www.maxpreps.com/news/K5br8BGLu02GtgnoHUQtMw/nations-no-1-high-school-running-back-trey-sanders-inspired-by-derrick-henry,-najee-harris,-tavon-austin.htm

That's like saying STA is best in state by looking at a paper roster

Until they get punched in the mouth they are still going to have a ringer of a schedule 

Every team can lose and sooner or later the arrogance of IMG will bite them in the ass 

And last I looked Mater Dei had as many players with college offers as IMG and they have a better coaching staff 

I expect Mater Dei to win that game and finally prove IMG is beatable just like any team in the country can lose against the right opponent 

Do a You tube on David Baldwin. This guy is big, skilled, and very difficult to stop much of the time. He looks better than what IMG has had since Kellen Mond. Every team that I have seen IMG play is just as arrogant as IMG. Maybe even more so. Actually, I don't look at is as arrogance. it's more of a type of confidence that I see. The last couple of seasons they really have not had any great starting QB's. They seem to have them this season. Bryson Lucero could start for any of the top teams in the nation.

1 minute ago, badbird said:

columbiafans hatred for IMG is comical.  I can see his face turning red as he writes these comments. 

I understand it, though. It's righteous indignation! Somehow, it detracts from the purity of the high school game. For here masquerading as a high school team is an American All Star team. 

7 minutes ago, DarterBlue2 said:

I understand it, though. It's righteous indignation! Somehow, it detracts from the purity of the high school game. For here masquerading as a high school team is an American All Star team. 

Idc about that 

My issue is that it's gotten to the point that idiots like to pretend that FL is only a power state because of IMG 

We would be a power state if they packed up tomorrow and moved,  IMG don't make this state relevant and we don't need IMG to be a top state every year 

2 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Idc about that 

My issue is that it's gotten to the point that idiots like to pretend that FL is only a power state because of IMG 

We would be a power state if they packed up tomorrow and moved,  IMG don't make this state relevant and we don't need IMG to be a top state every year 

no but unfortunately the way high school football has become with super teams across the Nation we need them to be relevant for a national title.  It will be really hard for lets say a Lakeland or a Pine Forest to win a National title in today's landscape of high school football.

8 minutes ago, badbird said:

no but unfortunately the way high school football has become with super teams across the Nation we need them to be relevant for a national title.  It will be really hard for lets say a Lakeland or a Pine Forest to win a National title in today's landscape of high school football.

We need to assemble a Central Florida All Stars Team. We can call it: Winners Academy. 

7 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Idc about that 

Wow, all this just because I gave some relevant information about the top team in the nation? They happen to be a Florida team that does not pretend to be your average high school football team. And, that is the reason they schedule the best teams in the nation and do not beat up on Florida teams that cannot handle their level of play. Also the reason they split their roster into two separate teams that compete at different levels. Since IMG does happen to be a FHSAA team, does not have a district, and does not participate in playoffs and championships, I have no idea why anyone can't appreciate their unique capabilities. I personally enjoy watching them play against the best and defeating the best from other states and also the best from Florida.

3 hours ago, Proseteye said:

Since IMG does happen to be a FHSAA team, does not have a district, and does not participate in playoffs and championships, I have no idea why anyone can't appreciate their unique capabilities. I personally enjoy watching them play against the best and defeating the best from other states and also the best from Florida.

IMG's model flies in the face of everything high school football was supposed to be about. It, and some other privates, are contributing to the "collegization" of the high school game. There is something sad about this. 

1 hour ago, DarterBlue2 said:

IMG's model flies in the face of everything high school football was supposed to be about. It, and some other privates, are contributing to the "collegization" of the high school game. There is something sad about this. 

Like I’ve been saying but them and schools just like em that heavy recruit and get heavy transfers put em in their own class competing for their own trophy ..which will include STA IMG BOLLES AHP AHD OXB CHAMINADE TRINITY & etc 

1 hour ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

Like I’ve been saying but them and schools just like em that heavy recruit and get heavy transfers put em in their own class competing for their own trophy ..which will include STA IMG BOLLES AHP AHD OXB CHAMINADE TRINITY & etc 

I agree with you, bruh!

3 hours ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

I think you can add a lot of public schools in there

25 minutes ago, badbird said:

I think you can add a lot of public schools in there

I agree with that too. Unfortunately, the new rules promulgated by the state legislature, make it easy to build all star teams without and consequences since in most instances, no rules are violated in doing so. The days, of building programs from within successfully are now only available to a few teams that have an abundance of talent already within their zones. 

18 minutes ago, DarterBlue2 said:

I agree with that too. Unfortunately, the new rules promulgated by the state legislature, make it easy to build all star teams without and consequences since in most instances, no rules are violated in doing so. The days, of building programs from within successfully are now only available to a few teams that have an abundance of talent already within their zones. 

Nobody wants to be the underdog no more there is no loyalty no nothing back in the day u followed tradition. It was a honor to play for schools like Dillard and etc back then you couldn’t wait to be a panther that’s all the old heads would ever talk about schools like Dillard was the place to be in high school. There was pride man. Now with how social media and etc the way it is these kids tryna imitate the pros I mean really kids making a public post of a letter which they had major help or didn’t write their self about what high school their going transferring to next and a signature at the bottom...what the hell. Lol

22 hours ago, Proseteye said:

No one in the state plays them so not sure who should be afraid of them... They are what they are and don't hide it... Time to stop giving them attention and let them play their national schedule while we think about our state.  They are not a florida team may as well be from Vegas, DC or Cali. 

22 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

That's like saying STA is best in state by looking at a paper roster

Until they get punched in the mouth they are still going to have a ringer of a schedule 

Every team can lose and sooner or later the arrogance of IMG will bite them in the ass 

And last I looked Mater Dei had as many players with college offers as IMG and they have a better coaching staff 

I expect Mater Dei to win that game and finally prove IMG is beatable just like any team in the country can lose against the right opponent 

I honestly don't get why y'all care... They don't play your team nor many FHSAA schools.  They are playing 2 count them 2 schools from Miami who see playing IMG as a badge of honor... They don't care how they recruit they want to play them for the slim chance at knocking them off and being the man.

So again why do you all care about IMG?  We cannot even say they have an obnoxious fan base as they HAVE NO FAN BASE!

1 hour ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

Nobody wants to be the underdog no more there is no loyalty no nothing back in the day u followed tradition. It was a honor to play for schools like Dillard and etc back then you couldn’t wait to be a panther that’s all the old heads would ever talk about schools like Dillard was the place to be in high school. There was pride man. Now with how social media and etc the way it is these kids tryna imitate the pros I mean really kids making a public post of a letter which they had major help or didn’t write their self about what high school their going transferring to next and a signature at the bottom...what the hell. Lol

So why Dillard don’t have more state championships since “every kid “ that use to Play for Dillard was from that area in Ft lauderdale ?