2018 Football Schedules

Joshua Wilson

7 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

Hello?? Anyone here? It's getting dusty in this thread.

this has gotta be the latest complete schedules have been released ever. 

Even the FHSAA sent out some half ass incomplete schedules. 

I guess you'll know who teams will be playing when you show up to the game. Lol 

Not every team has a completed schedule 

After seeing what happened this year to Booker T, I think teams in the hunt are taking a more serious look at scheduling. Can't over schedule, but want to be seeded higher with as many tough, but not unwinnable games. Scheduling looks to be a lot tricker since the new rules and changes.

Have to say, I'm excited about this years group at Cocoa. Lots of seniors have scholarships already, and the Jr and Soph classes are something to get excited about. 

Rocky Bayou appears to have scheduled a game against a mythical movie-based school in Georgia, Shiloh Christian, on August 24. The movie was "Facing the Giants" (2006) based on Sherwood Christian's football team in the early 2000's,  and produced, directed, and acted (in large part) by then-members of the faculty. 

There is no school named Shiloh Christian in Georgia. Not in GISA, not in GHSA, not in  GICAA. There IS a Shiloh Hills Christian in Kennesaw, GA who participated in GICAA 8-man football last season (with nine players total on their team) who are not currently listed as participating in 8-man for the 2018 season.

Link to IMDB "Facing the Giants":

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0805526/

LOL

*update* According to MaxPreps RBC is playing Sherwood Christian on 24 Aug, not "Shiloh" lololol - and the Knights might well win. Sherwood is in the midst of a 27 game losing streak.