Hey everyone

DisabledAccount

I have a idea for something I thought have doing in the past but I am finally gonna follow through on it 

But first i need to know how many here would be willing to do a FL top 25 each week,  if you are up for it let me know 

I have some big plans if I can just get a few (between 3-7) people willing to do it 

Maybe try to ask again in another month.  Are you talking like doing a podcast or something?  I would be down.  Weekly Review of last weeks big games in the state (and not just the big name teams) and review of key up coming games etc. 

Shout out for top performers have people submit them to you/us on twitter.  I used to do a weekly 20 minute radio spot on the now Defunct

Tampa station 98.7 the fan where I would review last weeks games and preview this weeks up coming games.

Could possibly leverage that and get the old producer to help out... maybe. 

1 minute ago, peezy28 said:

Maybe try to ask again in another month.  Are you talking like doing a podcast or something?  I would be down.  Weekly Review of last weeks big games in the state (and not just the big name teams) and review of key up coming games etc. 

Shout out for top performers have people submit them to you/us on twitter.  I used to do a weekly 20 minute radio spot on the now Defunct

Tampa station 98.7 the fan where I would review last weeks games and preview this weeks up coming games.

Actually i was thinking of doing a football forum composite poll and then share it

I think the people on these forums could come up with a great football poll

But i have thought of trying to set up a Columbia podcast but LCR beat me to the punch lol

On 6/19/2018 at 9:38 AM, peezy28 said:

Peezy I’m down for that