What’s up With info on Other SFL schools ??

No shade or disrespect to any poster that has posted a topic or thread about these schools. But I’m tired of talking about the same old schools OVER AND OVER!! As if Columbia Oxbridge vero st Thomas Img and the likes of central Viera CCC Pahokee glades Central American heritage plantation or delray. & etc 

you mean to tell me Boyd Anderson hadn’t done anything or generated any news or Dillard or Ely hasn’t got not one transfer or have anything going on ??? 

And let’s say surprisingly they don’t we can at least make threads about different schools that may not be in the national or state limelight on what they can possibly do to get over the hump this year but it seem as if we discuss the same old schools just in different threads. 

3 minutes ago, OldSchoolLion said:

I would like to hear what happened to Piper last year.  19-4 in 2015/2016 and then 1-9 last season with less than 50 points scored all season.  I understand they had a pretty tough schedule, but seems like a drastic drop nonetheless.

Beefing up the schedule will do that if your not ready 

26 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

No shade or disrespect to any poster that has posted a topic or thread about these schools. But I’m tired of talking about the same old schools OVER AND OVER!! As if Columbia Oxbridge vero st Thomas Img and the likes of central Viera CCC Pahokee glades Central American heritage plantation or delray. & etc 

you mean to tell me Boyd Anderson hadn’t done anything or generated any news or Dillard or Ely hasn’t got not one transfer or have anything going on ??? 

And let’s say surprisingly they don’t we can at least make threads about different schools that may not be in the national or state limelight on what they can possibly do to get over the hump this year but it seem as if we discuss the same old schools just in different threads. 

I made the fl watch list thread so that people could put a team flying under my the radar onto the sights of other members 

In regards to Boyd Anderson and Ely i haven't heard any noise so my guess is they probably won't be very good 

As for dillard if there are transfers i would think you would be the one sharing lol

2 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

My point is that thread was made specifically for what you are talking about :)

But yet here we are back talking about the same schools it’s like it’s a cycle lol it’s like if this board doesn’t talk about Columbia vero veria Img STA Oxbridge south Broward gibbons Pahokee GC & etc it’s like the board will shut down or suem like frfr there is no other south Florida none power that can be talked about 

8 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

But yet here we are back talking about the same schools it’s like it’s a cycle lol it’s like if this board doesn’t talk about Columbia vero veria Img STA Oxbridge south Broward gibbons Pahokee GC & etc it’s like the board will shut down or suem like frfr there is no other south Florida none power that can be talked about 

Look who's on the board currently though

A lot of faces are missing,  it's always like this during the off-season, usually during the season the teams that get discussed go up a bit

I don't think anyone is against talking about different teams but ik i need to at least know something about them lol

I can easily talk about my school because I have checked them out a few times already and I usually get a paper a few times a week (when there is a article that catches my attention) 

But while I'm slowly gathering more information on teams around here it's not enough to talk deep about 

3 hours ago, OldSchoolLion said:

I would like to hear what happened to Piper last year.  19-4 in 2015/2016 and then 1-9 last season with less than 50 points scored all season.  I understand they had a pretty tough schedule, but seems like a drastic drop nonetheless.

They should be better but question is how much better 

12 hours ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

If the board doesn't have any one to represent those schools the info on them will remain silent. 

1 minute ago, peezy28 said:

If the board doesn't have any one to represent those schools the info on them will remain silent. 

Exactly

Columbia was basically never mentioned on here before i arrived, now we most talked about team in North Florida 

When so many areas aren't represented then we are naturally going to end up with same teams everyday being talked about 

But @"PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) i wouldn't worry too much, we probably will have more teams during the season because by then we will start to have a idea who has what

10 minutes ago, peezy28 said:

Exactly!  It's not that there's not an interest in reading or learning about other programs in the state- but if nobody talks about them or have knowledge of them then they'll get glossed over.   The teams listed in the original post are old favorites- people have talked about them for years because they've had success and are anticipated to continue to have success in 2018 and beyond.

That said- throw some team names out that you're interested in talking about.

One team i know barley gets talked about despite being in a special group is Fort Myers 

They are one of only 5 teams in FL history with 600+ career victories 

Lakeland, Manatee, columbia, and Leon are the other 4

It's just crazy that Fort Myers is not always given the credit they deserve for their consistency 

2 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

One team i know barley gets talked about despite being in a special group is Fort Myers 

They are one of only 5 teams in FL history with 600+ career victories 

Lakeland, Manatee, columbia, and Leon are the other 4

It's just crazy that Fort Myers is not always given the credit they deserve for their consistency 

Fort Meyers used to have 5 or 6 guys over on Flavarsity that would talk them up and were big fans went to every game for years and years like Daytona Dan and Darterblue.  But now its only 1  guy and he doesn't post as much anymore and he never came over to this board. 

Just now, peezy28 said:

Fort Meyers used to have 5 or 6 guys over on Flavarsity that would talk them up and were big fans went to every game for years and years like Daytona Dan and Darterblue.  But now its only 1  guy and he doesn't post as much anymore and he never came over to this board. 

Hopefully someone from Fort Myers will eventually make their way over here

I guess i could look on scorestream and see if i can find someone willing to talk football lol

People are gonna talk about the school(s) they know about.

I will say this about Piper: their head coach has made a lot of enemies in the county. He's been seen at other team's spring games in May and then magically, a player from the school he was at winds up transferring to Piper shortly thereafter. I know the coach from Boyd Anderson doesn't like him. And I've seen him get into Twitter spats with the coaches at Deerfield.

As for how they'll do on the field, I think they'll be much more improved. They'll compete for one of the 4 wild card spots in 8A Region 3 (as overrated as I think Deerfield Beach is, I still think they'll easily win that district). I think Piper can has a ceiling of 8-2 (losing to STA and DB) and a floor of 5-6 losses (add Norland, Chaminade, Boyd Anderson and Naples to the other 2).

3 hours ago, DB4 said:

People are gonna talk about the school(s) they know about.

I will say this about Piper: their head coach has made a lot of enemies in the county. He's been seen at other team's spring games in May and then magically, a player from the school he was at winds up transferring to Piper shortly thereafter. I know the coach from Boyd Anderson doesn't like him. And I've seen him get into Twitter spats with the coaches at Deerfield.

As for how they'll do on the field, I think they'll be much more improved. They'll compete for one of the 4 wild card spots in 8A Region 3 (as overrated as I think Deerfield Beach is, I still think they'll easily win that district). I think Piper can has a ceiling of 8-2 (losing to STA and DB) and a floor of 5-6 losses (add Norland, Chaminade, Boyd Anderson and Naples to the other 2).

I want to see Deerfield in another district put them in STA or Miramar district with them playing the likes of Ahp & etc during the year and let’s see how they do 

14 hours ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

I want to see Deerfield in another district put them in STA or Miramar district with them playing the likes of Ahp & etc during the year and let’s see how they do 

I mean they did beat Carol City last year...

On 6/20/2018 at 12:55 AM, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

They should just move sta to 8a

No point in keeping them in a uncompetitive 3 team district

23 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

6-0 Wit CC being on their goal line a plethora of times even At the end to win that game could have been played the very next day and I would have picked CC but aye we will see why DFb does this year 

Well they the only public Broward school that stay consistent 

4 hours ago, Zoe Boy said:

Well they the only public Broward school that stay consistent 

BOl lol consistent in what bro ? Lol they play in one of the weakest districts in Broward they constantly getting bounced in the first or second round at home once they play a real team they have ZERO state titles 

but aye if u talking about consistent in getting transfers then aye I guess 

12 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

BOl lol consistent in what bro ? Lol they play in one of the weakest districts in Broward they constantly getting bounced in the first or second round at home once they play a real team they have ZERO state titles 

but aye if u talking about consistent in getting transfers then aye I guess 

It's because of coaching,  they probably one of most talented in broward 

Probably most talented public school in the county