Pop Up Full Screen Ads

Trelle

Anyone else getting these? I visit the site almost completely on mobile platforms usually my iPhone X or iPad and keep getting these, full screen and won’t go away. Will randomly load while I’m reading an article or thread in the forum and I have to close the page and revisit to continue. Highly annoying! Same ad every time.

C5CE05BB-BA10-4811-A97D-6FE95CC8F5C4.jpeg

48 minutes ago, Trelle said:

Anyone else getting these? I visit the site almost completely on mobile platforms usually my iPhone X or iPad and keep getting these, full screen and won’t go away. Will randomly load while I’m reading an article or thread in the forum and I have to close the page and revisit to continue. Highly annoying! Same ad every time.

C5CE05BB-BA10-4811-A97D-6FE95CC8F5C4.jpeg

Same here

Idk where it keeps coming from but they are annoying as hell 

• 3 weeks later...

I have tried to pinpoint the issue on some of these annoying ads because that is not what I selected in such. However, I do have to have pop up ads here and there because I have to make money somehow. Until fans contribute more and I can start to charge a subscriber fee when the media policy with the FHSAA changes, I have to use as many forms of advertising as possible.