New information/ Plans for next season

Brendan Johnson

Good afternoon everyone,

I know I barely post during the summer but I have some announcements to make and new information to release.

1. If you haven’t yet, Please follow @BrendanJ_Duval on twitter.

2. I will be covering two separate regions for next season, NorthEast Florida And North Central Florida where I will be able to keep track of teams in Ocala and Tallahassee now. 

3. On twitter before the season begins, I will make predictions on who will win 5A-8A districts and 1A-4A regions and that will be on twitter. 

4. Before the season begins, I will also make my Preseason rankings for both regions as well.

5. Josh Wilson’s gofundme is up so please donate if you can, I’ll see if I can donate a good amount soon.

Note: Below is the map of coverage under me. In red is NorthEast Florida and in blue is North Central Florida. 

Thank you for reading this and if you have any questions, Reply on here or dm me on twitter.

2C7BBCC3-28F6-4B39-9C88-BE18666E455E.jpeg

11 minutes ago, Brendan Johnson said:

Good afternoon everyone,

I know I barely post during the summer but I have some announcements to make and new information to release.

1. If you haven’t yet, Please follow @BrendanJ_Duval on twitter.

2. I will be covering two separate regions for next season, NorthEast Florida And North Central Florida where I will be able to keep track of teams in Ocala and Tallahassee now. 

3. On twitter before the season begins, I will make predictions on who will win 5A-8A districts and 1A-4A regions and that will be on twitter. 

4. Before the season begins, I will also make my Preseason rankings for both regions as well.

5. Josh Wilson’s gofundme is up so please donate if you can, I’ll see if I can donate a good amount soon.

Note: Below is the map of coverage under me. In red is NorthEast Florida and in blue is North Central Florida. 

Thank you for reading this and if you have any questions, Reply on here or dm me on twitter.

2C7BBCC3-28F6-4B39-9C88-BE18666E455E.jpeg

Just curious where did you find that map,  i may need to borrow it for my rankings lol

I could never find a map showing the counties as clear as that one does

55 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Just curious where did you find that map,  i may need to borrow it for my rankings lol

I could never find a map showing the counties as clear as that one does

I got it from google, Search Up Florida map or Florida county map or something similar to that.