Northwestern Bulls Roster

OldSchoolLion

Please add/revise anyone who has more accurate information.  The years listed in parentheses, ie sr, jr, soph, refer to their class from this past season, so you can see who they are losing or retaining.  

Miami Northwestern

Transfered for 2018 season

Andre Stringfield-RB(Soph) 3-star transferred from Coral Gables for this coming season

Leslie Smith-LB(Jr) 3-star transferred from Miami High for this coming season

Isaiah Velez-QB(Jr) transferred from North Miami High for the 2018 season

Offense

Tutu Atwell-QB(Sr) 3 star 2014-2017

Mark Fox-OL(Jr) 3-star 2015-2018

Jacquez Stuart-RB(Jr) 3-star transferred from North Miami High for junior season

Davonne Kendrick-RB(Sr) transferred from Miramar for senior season

Quavon Beckford-WR(Sr) tranferred from Booker T Washington for senior season

Defense

Divaad Wilson-CB(Sr) 4-star transferred from Monsignor Pace for senior season

Rachad Wildgoose-CB(Sr) 3 star transferred from Coral Gables for senior season

Nigel Bethel-CB(Sr) 3-star 2016-2018

Davontae McCrae-DT(Sr) 3-star 2015-2017

Calijah Kancey-DT(Jr) 3-star 2015-2018

Samuel Brooks-LB(Jr) 3-star 2015-2018

Derrick Nicholson-LB(Sr) 3-star 2014-2017

Demetreius Mayes-LB(Sr) 3 star 2015-2017

19 minutes ago, OldSchoolLion said:

Please add/revise anyone who has more accurate information.  The years listed in parentheses, ie sr, jr, soph, refer to their class from this past season, so you can see who they are losing or retaining.  Looks like Northwestern benefitted from two transfers this past season..Cook at rb and Wildgoose at cb.  It appears the bulk of their "rated" talent this past season came up through their system.  Assuming that is true, it is nice to see.

Miami Northwestern

Andre Stringfield-RB(Soph) 3-star transferred from Coral Gables for this coming season

Jacquez Stuart-RB(Jr) 3-star transferred from North Miami High for this coming season

Offense

James Cook-RB(Sr) 4 star transferred from Central for senior season

Defense

James Cook transferred after football season, he played senior year at Central 

23 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

James Cook transferred after football season, he played senior year at Central 

You are right!  That was an odd situation where he transferred after the football season.  I could have sworn he played for Central his senior year but then I doubted myself when I saw him listed as transfer to Northwestern.  You start not trusting your memory when you get old, buddy.:)  I fixed the original post.  

2 hours ago, OldSchoolLion said:

You are right!  That was an odd situation where he transferred after the football season.  I could have sworn he played for Central his senior year but then I doubted myself when I saw him listed as transfer to Northwestern.  You start not trusting your memory when you get old, buddy.:)  I fixed the original post.  

Somebody not from Floridaaaaaaa

5 minutes ago, Floridatech said:

Somebody not from Floridaaaaaaa

I'll be the first one to admit I struggle keeping up nowadays with who plays where and who has transferred.  By the way, was Florida born and bred as were my ancestors going way back. 

I am sure you are proud of your heritage and wouldn't appreciate having someone question it, so please extend me the same respect.      

9 minutes ago, OldSchoolLion said:

I'll be the first one to admit I struggle keeping up nowadays with who plays where and who has transferred.  By the way, was Florida born and bred as were my ancestors going way back. 

I am sure you are proud of your heritage and wouldn't appreciate having someone question it, so please extend me the same respect.      

Loooool

19 hours ago, OldSchoolLion said:

Please add/revise anyone who has more accurate information.  The years listed in parentheses, ie sr, jr, soph, refer to their class from this past season, so you can see who they are losing or retaining.  Looks like Northwestern benefitted from one transfers this past season..Wildgoose at cb.  It appears the bulk of their "rated" talent this past season came up through their system.  Assuming that is true, it is nice to see.

Miami Northwestern

Jacquez Stuart-RB(Jr) 3-star transferred from North Miami High for this coming season

Isaiah Velez-QB(Jr) transferred from North Miami High for the 2018 season

Offense

Davonne Kendrick-RB transferred from Miramar for senior season

Quavon Beckford-WR tranferred from Booker T Washington for senior season

Defense

Jacques Stuart transferred last off season n played he’s jr season at the west...

19 minutes ago, Zoe Boy said:

You forgot about Divvad Wilson transferred in last year from Pace...

I sure did miss him..thanks Zoe Boy...added him to original post.  So it looks like they got the following transfers to help them last season.  How do you think the Bulls would have fared without these guys?  Were they the difference with them winning the state title or would they have had enough depth without them? 

Jacquez Stuart-RB(Jr) 3-star transferred from North Miami High for junior season

7 hours ago, OldSchoolLion said:

I sure did miss him..thanks Zoe Boy...added him to original post.  So it looks like they got the following transfers to help them last season.  How do you think the Bulls would have fared without these guys?  Were they the difference with them winning the state title or would they have had enough depth without them? 

Honesty Divvad and Bo was contributors plus that is Divvad home school ... Wildfoose was decent imo... But TuTu led that team