Panhandle

DisabledAccount

6 hours ago, WhoopWhoop!! said:

Probably the same as last year, with Escambia county being Escambia, and maybe Tate and Pine Forest. Santa Rosa will have Navarre and Gulf Breeze, and Okaloosa will have Crestview and Niceville. 

What ever happened to Pine Forest? Used to be an excellent team a few years back  and I used to follow them all the time. Then a black hole opened up and they pretty well disappeared from the scene. It's still a "what have you done for me lately" mentality in HS football these days.

1 hour ago, Proseteye said:

What ever happened to Pine Forest? Used to be an excellent team a few years back  and I used to follow them all the time. Then a black hole opened up and they pretty well disappeared from the scene. It's still a "what have you done for me lately" mentality in HS football these days.

The panhandle has been losing ground on state level for a while now,  they were supposed to be very good i think 2 years ago but they collapsed late in the year and finished cold as ice,  not sure what happened over there 

12 hours ago, Proseteye said:

Jerry Pollard retired from coaching (he’s the AD still at PF) and a lot of his coaches aren’t part of the new staff. They are still very talented however.