Before Season News and Annoncements

Brendan Johnson

Good evening everyone, I hope everyone has had a great summer and I don’t know about y’all, But I’m looking forward to this season in football especially Northeast Florida Region will be much more interesting than last season. 

Top Story: Braden River High is in trouble and has to pay a fine that is $7000 and has to forfeit wins due to rule breaking and certain players. Venice  and Braden River continues to get ugly because of continued pettiness, Game can be ugly this year.

Columbia: Columbia High is playing IMG Academy in preseason next Friday. It will be on my top 5 games to watch even though Columbia has to travel. 

Mandarin: Carson Beck arrived at Mandarin for the first time last week and will be the new starting QB there. He transferred from Providence School and is an Alabama commit. 

Cedar Creek Christian/Duval Charter: Both Schools will now be in 8-Man independent football, I find it very ridiculous to decide before the season starts and should e waited until 2019 when the cycle restarts.

ANNOUNCEMENTS:

1. If you have not, Follow @BrendanJ_Duval on twitter. Followers who follow me, Please keep spreading word to follow my account to coaches, Students or sports accounts.

2. Next week on twitter and even on here, I’ll release my predictions on who will win the Region for 1A-4A and District for 5A-8A. 

3. I’m gonna see if I can possibly go to the Bartram Trail vs Mandarin Preseason game and at the end of preseason, I’ll have my Preseason week report.