Who is the best HS football player that you watched of all time?

Wavebb

5 minutes ago, Wavebb said:

My bad.  Used to the other site with the older guys.  Just trying to get comfortable on this site... Keep up the good work brother.

Its all good 

I may not have been born to see Yatil Green play but i am aware of who he is and how good a athlete he was at Columbia 

He's actually one of the few former NFL players from Columbia i haven't had a opportunity to meet 

40 minutes ago, OldSchoolLion said:

on defense it would be hard to find a more dominating player than Willie Williams, the nastiest player on the nastiest defense...Carol City '03...one of the best players ever in Florida to not go pro  

Was Willie the one that UF has disinvite or unrecruit because of his behavior during a recruiting or did he throw the keg at someone? Sadly it is all getting scrambled in my head

On Defense I would have to say Grady Redding, Georgia Southern Commit, not sure he went to far after HS. Also Reggie Nelson for Palm Bay Pirates was pure beast on D. Went to UF and was known as the Eraser. Have to throw Wilbur Marshall of Astronaut in also. Had his number retired at UF, but I really didn't see him play a lot back then. Saw him more at U of Florida. 

On Offense Chevelle Buie. Turn out the lights, Buie has the ball and one step on you... TD. Fastest redirection runner I've ever seen. Fastest RB I've ever seen in HS.

All around, Teron Harris was a beast to stop. Could run and pass. Of course he had a great O-line to help, but he was flat out unstoppable when he was on. Led his team to a consensus #1 National title in 2013 beating the likes of a hot Bishop Gorman, Vegas team.

1 hour ago, gatorman-uf said:

Was Willie the one that UF has disinvite or unrecruit because of his behavior during a recruiting or did he throw the keg at someone? Sadly it is all getting scrambled in my head

He behaved very badly up in Gainsville. Property damage and what not. Kid was talented and actually pretty smart. Had a SAT over 1200 but was obviously troubled. 

12 hours ago, gatorman-uf said:

...the whole, sad story

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/1943325-the-tragic-story-of-willie-williams-college-footballs-first-celebrity-recruit

I saw Willie Williams up close when I was a sophomore, we played Carol City in the playoffs. We scored 7 points, every other team they played combined to score 3 that playoffs lol. That defense was crazy. Him, Kenny Phillips, Ricky Jean Francois, Vernon Wilder.

Besides Willie, Deionte Thompson (the one from Texas thats at Alabama now, not the Glades Central one)