FINAL BTW 36 DILLARD 20

Even tho I’m in Texas I’m still following everything that’s going down with Florida football. 

Sooo starting this Friday we will be @ booker t they tied with TC for their KOC while Dillard beat Miami Jackson 

jackson brings in a lot of talent and could make some noise in 5a this year so the way Dillard shut them down really surprised me and brings to question how Good is Dillard with this new coaching staff??

i DONT have a prediction yet for this game but I would love to talk about it since I can’t see it. Lol

6 hours ago, nolebull813 said:

Booker T by 3 scores 

42-21

If it is 3 scores I would say 28-7 Dillard’s defense has lowkey been their back bone not including last year but in spring vs Miramar it was 0-0 up until 12 sec left in the 2nd q.t then it was 7-0 up until late 3rd qt 14-0 Miramar at that point then Dillard scored seconds later made it 7-14 then we had a 1st and goal with 60 seconds left but couldn’t capitalize.

then bring on the KOC Dillard jumped out to a 14-0 lead over a very talented Jackson squad and held on 14-8 for the win. 

All in all idk how this game gonna go but I will be shocked if we win tbh. Last year wen we played them they won 25-0 but all of their points came in the first half Dillard shut them down the second half the offense just forgot to show up. Lol

3 hours ago, Zoe Boy said:

From what I seen from that Booker T vs Trinity game, Dillard better have some DBs cause that air attack at Booker T is deadly...

Very!!! Booker t has the same team pretty much from last year right ? If so I think I have a pretty good glimpse of why their gonna bring to the table but all in all BTW is a power so Dillard will have to be even better this week.

4 minutes ago, “PANTHER NATION(CODE BLUE) said:

Very!!! Booker t has the same team pretty much from last year right ? If so I think I have a pretty good glimpse of why their gonna bring to the table but all in all BTW is a power so Dillard will have to be even better this week.

Qb from last year at Carol City 

On 8/20/2018 at 4:33 AM, “PANTHER NATION(CODE BLUE) said:

Even tho I’m in Texas I’m still following everything that’s going down with Florida football. 

Sooo starting this Friday we will be @ booker t they tied with TC for their KOC while Dillard beat Miami Jackson 

jackson brings in a lot of talent and could make some noise in 5a this year so the way Dillard shut them down really surprised me and brings to question how Good is Dillard with this new coaching staff??

i DONT have a prediction yet for this game but I would love to talk about it since I can’t see it. Lol

Don’t know if this is the right final I’ve been getting different scores all night but if so congrats btw and good job to Dillard for leaving it all on the field. And not getting intimidated by a big name school and getting blown out by 50

28 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

36-20 is not bad for Dillard. Thats respectable. 

Dillard ain't winning any titles or anything, but that's ok. Only 1 team per class can. Just enjoy your team Panther Nation! 

Your right it takes time and a process buying into the program for u to become a title contender so I’m fully okay with this year not being our year but with steady progression and and a great showing every week we are on our way there last year booker t blew Dillard out 25-0 this year Dillard this year they put up 20 points where as last year our offense was putrid!!

1 hour ago, “PANTHER NATION(CODE BLUE) said:

Your right it takes time and a process buying into the program for u to become a title contender so I’m fully okay with this year not being our year but with steady progression and and a great showing every week we are on our way there last year booker t blew Dillard out 25-0 this year Dillard this year they put up 20 points where as last year our offense was putrid!!

Ya'll had 24 point combined in your first 3 games last year, so 20 points in your first game against a good team definitely seems like a step in the right direction.  :)  

16 minutes ago, OldSchoolLion said:

Ya'll had 24 point combined in your first 3 games last year, so 20 points in your first game against a good team definitely seems like a step in the right direction.  :)  

I agree I still believe out of these next two games Dillard is gonna take 1 and that western game might be it.

against Miramar a solid team in spring we lost 14-7 then in KOC against another solid team in Jackson we won 14-8 

and against booker t we put up 20 and lost by 16 vs a 25 beating against the same team last year.

this Dillard team seems to be getting better as each game come about and it seem as if the coaches are making adjustments 22 points given up to booker t in the first half second half both teams score 14. 

I look forward to a even greater showing next week at western. PAWS UP!!

Just now, DB4 said:

Lol eventually I hope y’all show Western some more respect. I’m sure it will be a good game. Western’s defense looks real good in the KO Classic and first game. I know ppl won’t care about the South Broward game but Palmetto is legit. 

I didn't say Dillard would blow western out LMAO 

It was very close last year with a Dillard offense that was scoreless until 4th quarter lol

I just think Dillard can pull out a close win,  Western i still expect to be playoffs this year but Dillard ain't that far off based on observation

These are 2 solid SFL teams playing in a game that can go either way 

4 hours ago, DB4 said:

Lol eventually I hope y’all show Western some more respect. I’m sure it will be a good game. Western’s defense looks real good in the KO Classic and first game. I know ppl won’t care about the South Broward game but Palmetto is legit. 

Ohh I very much respect western ok last year I didn’t I slept on western decent only to lost to em I kno this game won’t be easy and western will and should be favored to win especially with the game being at western. 

As @ColumbiaHighFan2017class Was saying we was scoreless until mid 4th qt 21-0 and it was 6-0 at the half only for us to lost 21-16 on a late 4th down run to ice it. Now I would be a fool to think last years game has any bearing on this year because it don’t I’m sure western vastly improved from last year so here’s to a great game next week I’m in Texas so it sucks I won’t be able to be there but I know u will be so I look for live play by play streaming from you bro lol.