Carol City...

954gator

1 hour ago, 954gator said:

Lets talk about Carol City putting a beating on Rickards 62-0.   This team might be the real deal.   Looks like they have what they were missing last year in a nasty passing attack.  

I had Carol City number 1 in my preseason rankings i did 3 weeks ago and that performance is making me look like a genius lol

29 minutes ago, 954gator said:

I think 305 might sweep this.   

Norland is going to route piper 

central is going to beat gibbons 

mnw is gonna b Miramar 

heritage will beat CC

& that BTW VS DILLARD can be the upset and not because Dillard my team I jus honestly believe that Dillard has the talent to hang with or beat btw and with the right coaching staff at the helm now who knows 

1 minute ago, “PANTHER NATION(CODE BLUE) said:

mnw is gonna b Miramar 

heritage will beat CC

& that BTW VS DILLARD can be the upset and not because Dillard my team I jus honestly believe that Dillard has the talent to hang with or beat btw and with the right coaching staff at the helm now who knows 

Dunno man last year Heritage was nasty, but they lost so much.   University school put up 28 on them in the kickoff classic.   Their defense lost a ton.  

17 minutes ago, “PANTHER NATION(CODE BLUE) said:

mnw is gonna b Miramar 

heritage will beat CC

Getting any feedback about your new coach from the kids/school?

I think Norland will beat Piper but I don't think it will be a rout. Piper gave a really good Plantation team a solid game.

I think Central beats Gibbons by one score, same for MNW over Miramar

I think CC beats Heritage by 10-14

I think BTW beats Dillard by 3-7

just a thought..If AHP cannot reload this year, does that mean that there is not enough talent for all of the Broward private schools to reload every single year? 

And, if so, is it a surprise that the Broward public schools have been struggling?  I think some overexaggerate the amount of high-level talent there is in south Florida.  Sure, it is more than most areas in the country.  But it is not like there are endless numbers of FBS recruits walking the streets.   

4 minutes ago, OldSchoolLion said:

just a thought..If AHP cannot reload this year, does that mean that there is not enough talent for all of the Broward private schools to reload every single year? 

And, if so, is it a surprise that the Broward public schools have been struggling?  I think some overexaggerate the amount of high-level talent there is in south Florida.  Sure, it is more than most areas in the country.  But it is not like there are endless numbers of FBS recruits walking the streets.   

Most of the broward publics struggles have more to do with coaching then lack of talent 

There some serious talent there but if you have poor coaching the talent will be underutilized 

Just now, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Most of the broward publics struggles have more to do with coaching then lack of talent 

There some serious talent there but if you have poor coaching the talent will be underutilized 

A number of other counties besides Broward have high percentages of coaches with limited experience/tenure.  Unless you have specific examples of "bad" coaches in Broward,I am not convinced the coaches in Broward are any worse. A large number of coaches in Broward this year are new this year, so unless you are researching their histories...  

6 hours ago, DB4 said:

I think Norland will beat Piper but I don't think it will be a rout. Piper gave a really good Plantation team a solid game.

I think Central beats Gibbons by one score, same for MNW over Miramar

I think CC beats Heritage by 10-14

I think BTW beats Dillard by 3-7

Wow the west by one td over Miramar? Ok... 

55 minutes ago, OldSchoolLion said:

Just wait till the end of the season n see how much kids get scholarships... That will answer your question..

8 hours ago, OldSchoolLion said:

Getting any feedback about your new coach from the kids/school?

Yeah I here he is very Good and he has Dillard disciplined and refuse to let them beat themselves 

@ColumbiaHighFan2017class @OldSchoolLion @954gator @DarterBlue2 Y’all boys check this out!! This is what Dillard been missing!!