Vero Beach 42 Venice 20 Final

Floridatech

Come on now everyone had Venice usually by a couple scores now let’s not water them down that Vero beat them big. Vero took a minute to get going but made adjustments and were the better team tonight. Venice played good in the first half  looked tired in the second, Veros conditioning program has always been a strength for the team and it look like it showed tonight. Need to clean up the penalties some were warranted others seemed iffy. Regardless nice to start out 1-0 on the road against a team like Venice.

2 minutes ago, Trelle said:

Come on now everyone had Venice usually by a couple scores now let’s not water them down that Vero beat them big. Vero took a minute to get going but made adjustments and were the better team tonight. Venice played good in the first half  looked tired in the second, Veros conditioning program has always been a strength for the team and it look like it showed tonight. Need to clean up the penalties some were warranted others seemed iffy. Regardless nice to start out 1-0 on the road against a team like Venice.

Actually i only had Venice by 4 points 

And congrats to Vero Beach on winning, now keep going and make a deep run

3 minutes ago, Trelle said:

Was nice how Vero stayed patient and composed and struck with those passes in the second half when Venice was tiring.  They just had another gear tonight.  I bet the kids from Vero are very excited.   

4 minutes ago, OldSchoolLion said:

:D I thought about this when you said that.  

Image result for jim mora playoffs meme

I remember at the FPC game two years ago, Vero was beating them 38-0 at half and then Jarvis Jones dad was walking up and down the sidelines on the vistors side and he was bragging about our regular season streak and then an FPC student was like HEY LETS TALK BOUT THE PLAYOFFS THO....i just looked at em and laughed