WEEK 2 MUST SEE GAMES And what lost or win would mean for each team.

BOOKER T(1-0) VS MIAMI CENTRAL (1-0) Both teams come in with a solid win or their Broward counterparts and both teams are looking to remain hot for another week but in these rival games you just never know. 

A Win for booker t would make them nothing more but the clear favs to make it to the 4a title game granted it’s a long season ahead things can happen unfortunate injuries can happen but they will no doubt be the early faves. 

A lost it wouldn’t do much because it’s not a district game but again anything can happen and with there being no district runner up spots every win is valuable which booker t learned the hard way last year by missing the 4a playoffs.

(1-0) COLOMBUS VS (1-0) MNW BOTH teams I had a huge victory in week one and both looks primed for a deep playoff run in their respective classes even tho I think MNW will be to much for the explorers you just never know which is why we play the game.

A win for Colombus will be HUGE and will def put 8a on serious notice a lost for them  wouldn’t hurt them but as a team you want to beat the best to consider yourself the best. 

A win for MNW will continue to build upon their impressive 2018 resume while a lost won’t hurt their chances at a title but it will play dividends if for some reason MNW doesn’t win district 6A and need to rely on points to make the post season.

DILLARD (0-1) @ WESTERN (1-0) western comes in 1-0 after a thumping of south Broward on the road last week while this week is their home opener Dillard on the other hand comes in off a Tough lost to Dade power booker t But they also showed fight and much improvement from the panthers we are use to seeing. Both of these teams met last year with western holding on for a 20-16 victory after a piss poor 45 min of play from Dillard’s part only to see them score 16 points in a 10 min span. This game can go either way especially with the new coaching staff Dillard has at the helm but on the road against another solid team I have to roll with Western until Dillard shows they can win those types of games. 

A Win for western: a win for western would propel them to 2-0 on the year and on tract to exceed last year expectations and form a serious threat to all of 8a. 

A lost for them would catch many by surprise and it would open more questions about the district and who would win it with games against Miramar and plantation still looming for the wildcats.

A win for Dillard Would be HUGE! it may not put the class of 6A on notice but it would build a world of confidence for a storied program who just could not get out their own way for the past two years and just for a week along with the last two weeks it would show atleast the ROAR is being RESTORED at Dillard high. 

A lost will put Dillard at 0-2 just like last year with another big game on the road at gibbons next week which will have Dillard at 0-3 in most people eyes afterwards. Which will start to diminish confidence and fight and what is a early season. 

SJ VS AHP the patriots come in looking to rebound from the thrashing of CC while SJ will be looking for revenge I can’t really see AHP falling to 0-2 but on the road I have to roll with SJ in a mutual site 

What a win would mean for the patriots it would be huge and just for a week it would get the bitter taste out of their mouth from last week and put 5a on notice that not so fast AHP will still be a force to reckon with. 

A lost would spell trouble for AHP with games vs Miramar Chaminade and gibbons looming. 

A Win for SJ would be bittersweet revenge a lost will not effect them but u never wanna lose to the same team twice in a row. 

GIBBONS (0-1) vs MILTON GA (1-0) Gibbons come in 0-1 after being lit up by MC at home last week and they will be looking to make a statement vs a very talented Ga Team Milton comes in 1-0 winning their season opener in Dominating fashion this game can go either way but with the health of gibbons star qb being uncertain and them being on the road I have to go with Milton here. 

A Win for gibbons will be huge and they will have bragging rights in the Ga vs Fla battle and it will also put them back on track on finally getting past that AHP hurdle. 

A lost for gibbons would start to open some eyes for it would drop gibbons to 0-2 with a game vs a much improved Dillard team the next week and with a unhealthy qb it could very much be a game also a heavy weight matchup with AHP creeping up.

18 minutes ago, “PANTHER NATION(CODE BLUE) said:

Ohhhh I wonder why dillard never played in any of these bowls. 

Bc FL never seems to host any of these events 

Disney event usually only has Orlando area Orlando teams 

Maybe if that Daytona kickoff classic still around next year you all can reach out to them

4quarters was name of people sponsoring it if i read correctly 

Freedom bowl is being held up in GA bc it was supposed to be a gwinnett vs USA event but only 2 GA teams signed up so it turned into a FL vs USA event since a FL team in every game i saw listed 

You got FL teams going to GA to play teams from other state,  FL needs to get a event like that

They could have had a Broward vs Dade event 

3 other ideas i think would be cool is maybe a Dade vs Duval event,  they can switch locations each year but could make some serious interesting games

They could also try a more generic idea of North vs South Florida but making matchups would be challenging unless you get the right teams

Also bringing back the FL vs GA border war would be cool

I think they could alternate between Valdosta and Lake City and have some rural FL teams play local border wars with South GA 

Maybe

Columbia vs Colquitt 

Baker County vs Valdosta 

Madison County vs Lowndes 

They can always switch up teams but Colquitt, columbia, lowndes and Valdosta should stay

Especially valdosta and Columbia who have history of border wars going back over 100 years

1 minute ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Bc FL never seems to host any of these events 

Disney event usually only has Orlando area Orlando teams 

Maybe if that Daytona kickoff classic still around next year you all can reach out to them

4quarters was name of people sponsoring it if i read correctly 

Freedom bowl is being held up in GA bc it was supposed to be a gwinnett vs USA event but only 2 GA teams signed up so it turned into a FL vs USA event since a FL team in every game i saw listed 

You got FL teams going to GA to play teams from other state,  FL needs to get a event like that

They could have had a Broward vs Dade event 

3 other ideas i think would be cool is maybe a Dade vs Duval event,  they can switch locations each year but could make some serious interesting games

They could also try a more generic idea of North vs South Florida but making matchups would be challenging unless you get the right teams

Also bringing back the FL vs GA border war would be cool

I think they could alternate between Valdosta and Lake City and have some rural FL teams play local border wars with South GA 

Maybe

Columbia vs Colquitt 

Baker County vs Valdosta 

Madison County vs Lowndes 

They can always switch up teams but Colquitt, columbia, lowndes and Valdosta should stay

Especially valdosta and Columbia who have history of border wars going back over 100 years

I see a lot of Florida teams are in it but where did invite go lol it can’t be off of quality Florida teams because Douglas is in it lol unless that was a sympathy move off of what happen.

Just now, “PANTHER NATION(CODE BLUE) said:

I see a lot of Florida teams are in it but where did invite go lol it can’t be off of quality Florida teams because Douglas is in it lol unless that was a sympathy move off of what happen.

Douglas wasn't looking as bad when they signed up but they lost quite a few transfers after signing up 

They were also in that Daytona event

My guess is the FL teams reached out asking to participate or maybe had connections to people running the event

My point is though with so many FL teams going up to GA i don't get why FL doesn't make their own event

2 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Douglas wasn't looking as bad when they signed up but they lost quite a few transfers after signing up 

They were also in that Daytona event

My guess is the FL teams reached out asking to participate or maybe had connections to people running the event

My point is though with so many FL teams going up to GA i don't get why FL doesn't make their own event

Right after that central gibbons game I saw they said central one the annual Broward vs dade trophy ..when did this start ?? Why the central vs gibbons game to determine the winner of that and award the trophy @Zoe Boy @954gator @DB4 Any of y’all boys have any info on this.

9 hours ago, “PANTHER NATION(CODE BLUE) said:

Right after that central gibbons game I saw they said central one the annual Broward vs dade trophy ..when did this start ?? Why the central vs gibbons game to determine the winner of that and award the trophy @Zoe Boy @954gator @DB4 Any of y’all boys have any info on this.

This been going on for 3 years now

On 8/28/2018 at 1:18 PM, “PANTHER NATION(CODE BLUE) said:

BOOKER T(1-0) VS MIAMI CENTRAL (1-0) Both teams come in with a solid win or their Broward counterparts and both teams are looking to remain hot for another week but in these rival games you just never know. 

A Win for booker t would make them nothing more but the clear favs to make it to the 4a title game granted it’s a long season ahead things can happen unfortunate injuries can happen but they will no doubt be the early faves. 

A lost it wouldn’t do much because it’s not a district game but again anything can happen and with there being no district runner up spots every win is valuable which booker t learned the hard way last year by missing the 4a playoffs.

(1-0) COLOMBUS VS (1-0) MNW BOTH teams I had a huge victory in week one and both looks primed for a deep playoff run in their respective classes even tho I think MNW will be to much for the explorers you just never know which is why we play the game.

A win for Colombus will be HUGE and will def put 8a on serious notice a lost for them  wouldn’t hurt them but as a team you want to beat the best to consider yourself the best. 

A win for MNW will continue to build upon their impressive 2018 resume while a lost won’t hurt their chances at a title but it will play dividends if for some reason MNW doesn’t win district 6A and need to rely on points to make the post season.

DILLARD (0-1) @ WESTERN (1-0) western comes in 1-0 after a thumping of south Broward on the road last week while this week is their home opener Dillard on the other hand comes in off a Tough lost to Dade power booker t But they also showed fight and much improvement from the panthers we are use to seeing. Both of these teams met last year with western holding on for a 20-16 victory after a piss poor 45 min of play from Dillard’s part only to see them score 16 points in a 10 min span. This game can go either way especially with the new coaching staff Dillard has at the helm but on the road against another solid team I have to roll with Western until Dillard shows they can win those types of games. 

A Win for western: a win for western would propel them to 2-0 on the year and on tract to exceed last year expectations and form a serious threat to all of 8a. 

A lost for them would catch many by surprise and it would open more questions about the district and who would win it with games against Miramar and plantation still looming for the wildcats.

A win for Dillard Would be HUGE! it may not put the class of 6A on notice but it would build a world of confidence for a storied program who just could not get out their own way for the past two years and just for a week along with the last two weeks it would show atleast the ROAR is being RESTORED at Dillard high. 

A lost will put Dillard at 0-2 just like last year with another big game on the road at gibbons next week which will have Dillard at 0-3 in most people eyes afterwards. Which will start to diminish confidence and fight and what is a early season. 

SJ VS AHP the patriots come in looking to rebound from the thrashing of CC while SJ will be looking for revenge I can’t really see AHP falling to 0-2 but on the road I have to roll with SJ in a mutual site 

What a win would mean for the patriots it would be huge and just for a week it would get the bitter taste out of their mouth from last week and put 5a on notice that not so fast AHP will still be a force to reckon with. 

A lost would spell trouble for AHP with games vs Miramar Chaminade and gibbons looming. 

A Win for SJ would be bittersweet revenge a lost will not effect them but u never wanna lose to the same team twice in a row. 

GIBBONS (0-1) vs MILTON GA (1-0) Gibbons come in 0-1 after being lit up by MC at home last week and they will be looking to make a statement vs a very talented Ga Team Milton comes in 1-0 winning their season opener in Dominating fashion this game can go either way but with the health of gibbons star qb being uncertain and them being on the road I have to go with Milton here. 

A Win for gibbons will be huge and they will have bragging rights in the Ga vs Fla battle and it will also put them back on track on finally getting past that AHP hurdle. 

A lost for gibbons would start to open some eyes for it would drop gibbons to 0-2 with a game vs a much improved Dillard team the next week and with a unhealthy qb it could very much be a game also a heavy weight matchup with AHP creeping up.

...The Panthers gettin ready for Western.

tenor.gif

5 minutes ago, “PANTHER NATION(CODE BLUE) said:

O ok Good luck man if u got any connects at western or know how I can stream or listen to the game off radio please Dm me or something and let me know.

I'm still waiting for that picture with the cowboy hat:)  Or have you been telling those boys they look funny in those things:lol: